• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth/ice as a stimulant vs other stims

Without ever having tasted meth-amphetamine. Your description of it does sound a bit like dextro-Amphetamine.

Which ime isn't that hedonistic either. maybe if you really push it but then the side effect's would become irritating to put it mildly. My favorite stimulant was Khat. The fresh twig's, hedonistic/ euphoric and forgiving, although after some while typical stim hangover' s roured thir ugly head. Then it got illegalized.

MDPV, the famous PeeVee was actually a bit of a let down. Got none of the mentioned perve nor pleasure.
I have very much gotten the desired cathinone effects. Never tried mdpv but had a good amount of a-pvp and some others.
My God they were good. 10mg had me so high, I was telling a friend one time oh so long ago, I was on day 14 ( I slept and ate) and felt like God was touching my brain. Amphetamine based drugs have their place but do not compare at all to good Cathinones

I dont know a lot about Meth and only used IT only briefly many yrs ago, but i feel the same way, IT lacked An emotional factor i would say, this in combination with my experience that IT produced way worse stimulant side effects and IT being so destructive i dont want to use IT again...

My source was known for good
Quality and i can confirm this about their other products and IT was way better than the meth i got a few times from other sources...

I prefer amps, especially Levo dextro amphetamine and find this to be already more than extreme enough these days...

Coke is imo the least extreme and least destructive (classic,) stimulant.
Interesting you share the same view. I have had quality that I have enjoyed so am totally perplexed from this stuff. I do think it's 100% levo meth, not racemic or dextro

Even combined with weed it shows no other effects at all except prevents sleep. Makes me wonder if it's not even levo meth.
Small dose stops sleep for many many hours. Just no other effects.

There is an rc called something like desprinopol (that's not right) several mg maybe 5 will do wakefulness for 12hrs. 10mgs 24hrs. No other effects. Was released perhaps 10 or 15 years ago. Anyone know the one I mean? Had no real recreational value

I have very much gotten the desired cathinone effects. Never tried mdpv but had a good amount of a-pvp and some others.
My God they were good. 10mg had me so high, I was telling a friend one time oh so long ago, I was on day 14 ( I slept and ate) and felt like God was touching my brain. Amphetamine based drugs have their place but do not compare at all to good Cathinones
But why is a simple Cathinone contained in a twig so euphoric that it beat's Cocaine and Dextro-Amphetamine on that level.

I love Khat.

Isn’t that crazy? Yeah, I’ve recently discovered that I can spend $40 on four points (generous size) of Meth in Vancouver, or, spend $120 on Cigarettes, Booze & BBQ meats, for a long weekend celebration. The hard drug stim party is now cheaper. 😵‍💫
Here in Seattle, I spend the same on a case of domestic beer (#24×12oz) as I do on an eightball of crystal meth (≈3.5g). . . which is really kind of crazy when you think about it.

Even combined with weed it shows no other effects at all except prevents sleep. Makes me wonder if it's not even levo meth.
Small dose stops sleep for many many hours. Just no other effects.

There is an rc called something like desprinopol (that's not right) several mg maybe 5 will do wakefulness for 12hrs. 10mgs 24hrs. No other effects. Was released perhaps 10 or 15 years ago. Anyone know the one I mean? Had no real recreational value

Desoxypipradol?