Digging up this old thread to ask if anyone else has tried plugging Mescaline? I'm looking to try mescaline for the first time soon but I've seen mixed responses on how much plugging increases potency. Some have said 200mg is enough plugged, and others saying it doesn't make a big difference.
I'd prefer to plug it to reduce nausea and body load, and it's the way I normally take 2C-B.
Yeah, whenever I ate cactus I was puking up pigs in a blanket like a sick fucking dog so I got a red rubber enema hose, laid on my back with my legs in the air, yelled GERONIMO!! and inserted about half a pint of cactus tea up my rabbits nostril. (Make sure you have a towel beneath you in case of anal leakage).
Trouts notes said you need to hold it up there 30-45 minutes but its so uncomfortable I managed about 20 minutes groaning in pain before dashing to the toilet and pebble dashing the bowl. It does completely eliminate all nausea BUT wasnt very powerful. I tried it a few times but could never hold it much longer than that.
Pure mescaline has been around this year and I never found it very nauseating at all but I wasnt very keen on high dose pure mescaline - its just not psychedelic enough. So what I ended up doing was eating an 00 capsule of mesc, then a couple of blotters of DS 3.0 acid - that is absolutely incredible. Physically, mentally and spiritually the best trip of my life. The synergy between the two is absolutely stunning. I climbed a local peak and stood looking over the forest in the gentle rain and just laughed and laughed.
I still have the red rubber enema hose framed on the wall.
Last edited:
