• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Mental Illness Support Thread V. How do you feel?

Each second, my friend! Cravings can be intense. First, maybe recognize them as such, then wait them out. They may be frequent, but they won't last that much time. Cravings mean your brain is starting to repair itself. Good Luck, and we're here for you the whole way.

I just had a very uplifting conversation with a hypnotherapist who has 5 star reviews in my area. He was so understanding and felt bad for people like us who suffer and aren't getting the real help we need. He said all psychiatrists want to do is drug you, but that's not getting to the root of the problem.
I'm excited about this because some real change could happen. He said I won't be cured after the first session, but I will notice improvement after the first session.

So now I have to save up money because even with the new patient discount, it will be $345 for the first 3 sessions.

I think you are smart enough to sort your own shit out, but you need support/validation which you have been deprived of (many could attest to but it is intolerable) just need/deserve supports that your family life has overlooked - thats what will give you power; the rest is nonsense - you are smart,you are capable - dont put yourself in the hands of anyone without realising that; you do but you were never allowed to feel it. Learn to feel it.
Go easy with yourself and stop listening to bullshit that makes you feel good, solely, in the moment <3
Find a psychotherapist who is genuine. respecful and will work on a sliding scale; financially - they do exist
<3

Last edited:
Doing well.

Going to try to stop gambling and smoking tobacco, save up for when i peace out of the mental health system in February, and work out my shoulders so they don't pop out again.

Still can't believe my father is gone, im away at work which I thought would help but i just want to go back home and sedate myself for a month.
My ex showed up with flowers acting like a concerned person and all he did was turn it around to poor him and how awful I am.
If i wasn't so weak i would have ripped his ball sack, probably still will.
Just so alone, i have noone now and that's scary

Still can't believe my father is gone, im away at work which I thought would help but i just want to go back home and sedate myself for a month.
My ex showed up with flowers acting like a concerned person and all he did was turn it around to poor him and how awful I am.
Awe. I am so very sorry. don't be unhappy. please try very hard to stay strong ♡. Prayers okay. 💎.

I'm sorry you're hurting Lucy, but please do not go back to that relationship.
Do not go back to drugs. Do not go back to what you know. I know it's comforting, but you will destroy yourself if you go back to your old relationship and drug abuse. Yeah, they always come with the flowers trying to tempt you when you're at your most vulnerable point. Don't give in.

Try prayer. Jesus will never forsake you or leave you. You are NOT alone! Keep reaching out here if you want. It helps. I love you.

@CoastTwoCoast thank you, i would never go back to him, my father wouldn't want that for me. He had his faults but he wanted me happy, not in an abusive relationship. As for drugs, as tempting as it is to kill your feelings, drugs are a bandaid that causes more grief. You sober up and the pain is still there plus added issues. I think I finally have my drugs over with. Now all i think when I think heroin is pain. Thank you for the kind words and concern, it is very much appreciated . Same to you @Hylight , thank you:)

Same here, I have to put ear plugs in just to deal with the traffic noise. And today, I feel great, being high on some street speed paste.
Street speed paste? Sounds so tasty. No such thing around here. I wouldn't dabble with the meth scene either. I'll stick with entactogenic stims acquired from labs with chemical details on a special form from a certified facility.

Nice. Well, I blow all of my cash on drugs and booze, so no guns for me I guess.
Do you need guns first of all?

Fine how i get to check google from inpatient.
What facility?