Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbournites?

The Wet Musik DJing School!
Where the fuck do I sign up?
I'm sorry Wet Musik, you're my mate n' all, but I just had to comment on that one.
Now children, watch my wrist action as I do another fucking spinback.
BTW - I believe Wet Musik. This isn't Will-E, just a Will-E-Wannabe.

ahhh i don't care!!!! fuk u think making a dj skool is funny?????? u make one and see how many people join yours???? also if u have a problem with it email Will e: [email protected] and tell him not me!! ok? like no offence plastikman, i'm ya mate aswell.....and thanks for believing me, i'm just sik of this Will e Tell shit i can't say anything without a smart arse comment being made........and its not just Psyentist either!!!!!!
frown.gif

------------------
Bars.

Will E Tell.
No he won't.
Will E would not bother posting here.
It's does not make him any money.
Sorry WET, but i knew the man once, and i have my own opinions.

What is it with DJ schools???
What a load of bollocks! (BTW Wet, this isn't aimed at you - it's aimed in general. DMC run one...)
Seriously - how much can you teach someone about beat-matching and EQ'ing? It's something that's learnt by practice, not in a fucking school.
My friend bought decks when he got back from England. He knew the general principle of beat-matching (coz its such a difficult concept to understand...) and taught himself! He then explained the principle to me and we learnt together!
FUCK paying someone to teach me how to match beats. Train your ear on your own - you don't need some "expert" standing there telling you how to do it...
Zipnil: Concorde Scheme kinda rings a bell, doesn't it???
smile.gif

------------------
...the currency man.
[This message has been edited by Decimal Dan (edited 11 December 2000).]

100% true Dannyboy,
And also there will be way too many dj's to go around doin the same thing because of these "schools"
And whats there to learn apart from what Dan has already mentioned. Its not like Will will be teachin track selection (
smile.gif
) cus new music comes out all the time (or does it
smile.gif
)
It just looks like another scheme that will over-saturate the scene and make poeple become bored of it. Which is in a way good, cus the true techno followers will still be around
smile.gif

And what am i talkin about? I dont realy know, i just felt like posting sumthin because im addicted.
[This message has been edited by KompleX (edited 11 December 2000).]

yeh i would have to agree with u guyz on that, its not very hard to teach yaself, and its prolly better if u do aswell......but i was just posting it to let u know, thats all, next time i will think twice. and Zipnil u say u have known Will thats fair enough then, u r allowed ur opinion.
------------------
Bars.

awwww man u guys crack me up...
smile.gif

pissing myself...
...wet...that's pretty funny man...WET Djing school..."watch my wrist as i do another spinback"
bwuaaaaaaaaahahahahahaa
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

can't stop laughing...

Oh, I think I've been mistaken.
Did you mean that Wet Musik are going back to DJ school?
For a minute I thought that they were going to teach people. Sheesh!

i was only mentioning cos i thought u were abit rusty Psyentist
wink.gif
i was trying to help u out!! but obviously u don't think u need any help
wink.gif

------------------
Bars.

I've got a DJ school....bluelight
wink.gif

And don't worry - once I've got half decent use of my arm again I'll be picking everyones brains!
hehehehe
smile.gif

Mort

hahahah u could teach him a trik or two!
smile.gif
and no need to worry, i can't see Will e, ever going to psy, he would never sink that low
wink.gif

------------------
Bars.

yeh he's dissapeared
frown.gif
COME BACK WILL E, we don't care if ur not really him!!
------------------
Bars.

I'm still here. I just have nothing to say at the moment.
Are you shouting the coke Psyentist?

when im a world famous dj dont worry, i wont forget you all ;-)
------------------
..dangermouse..
.you've gotta lose it.
.to find it.

I have a feeling that Will-E-Tell (Greenlighter) is actually Psyentist in disguise!
Am I right?
Psyentist if you aren't pretending to be Will-E, I'm surprised you didn't think of it before me!
wink.gif