Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbournites?

Well said serotone!!!! but it would still be good to know
smile.gif
!!
------------------
Bars.

Hell, We don't even know if this will-e-tell is human. He could just be a neural network program that has reached artificial consciousness and reaching out to the world with the name of it's favourite dj. Or an alien presence scouring the internet for trouble. But will-e-tell us or just sigh and shit?
[This message has been edited by tribaltrancer (edited 10 December 2000).]

Well if Mark James posts on BL then why wouldn't Will E Tell.
Heheh I must say Psyentist you are very lucky that the search button isn't working at this stage or you might well have turned into chops by now
wink.gif
Anyway I will say this Welcome to Bluelight, and we hope you enjoy your stay.
Has anyone asked you about playing at the BL party yet??????????????????

WET MUSIC - think i can help u w/ this - i have a question only the man himself could answer
OK Wille answer this simple question
Think back 2 Filter - the year is 1996 - the year boatshoes and RL Polo shirts were banned from The Lounge, those lucky bastards had that wicked pad in Swanston Street, a security guard put his hand up my ass at some rave at Festival Hall (non smoking venue…or so they said hehehe), it finally dawned on me Gabber wasn’t named after the cricket ground, I drank Carlton Cold and if really really desperate - Tooheys Blue (uggggh a a guaranteed way of drinking a slab of beer w/out going over .05)
Anyways one Wednesday a young student (later to be a famous Cartman impersonator) decided that he liked the DJ booth better then his position on the floor next to those 1st yr arts students w/ matching white CFMe boots (doh!) he proceeded to the booth where he attempted to remove those persons in that tight little box
Wille u leaned over me and grabbed me by the ears and said something really profound that I couldn’t comprehend. What was it u said to me?
Actually now I think about it, it wasn’t u Wille - u rocked, it was rodney rude, rodney dangerfield or something like that - u know the guy who couldn’t cut it in Melb and moved to Sydney I forget - Could u try and answer the question anyway thx
smile.gif

------------------
Cartman is a G*D
Never attribute any malice from me that can be adequately explained by stupidity.
um did i mention cartman is a G*D?

We also have three Teriyaki guys (dee dee, 8bit and Sleiker) posting on Bluelight.
Actually four guys if we count Van Diemen!
screw_u_guys - I bet you that he told you to fuck off. Was I right? Do I win the soft toy?
I have a question that will tell if he's the real Will-E-Tell. Will-E, do you like coke?
wink.gif

I guess what you are saying Psyentist is that coke a minimal techno requirement. Well maybe it isn't but it probably helps.
smile.gif

geeez if i was willie id be running! leave the guy alonE.. !! is it really that important to prove its him??!
smile.gif

ok guyz and can confirm to u, thats this infact is NOT the real Will e Tell
smile.gif

------------------
Bars.

Cool!
That means we can slag him off as much as we want!
smile.gif

HAHA!
Disclaimer: The above is a joke.

I dont see the big deal about who's on bluelight. Its a place where people can post and communicate on a worldwide basis without any predjudices.
U dont even have to post, just lurking gives u an insight into what people think. And its you people that really make the scene come alive because your not there just for yourself. You believe in the community aspect.
By the way, ive heard some of the music being produced in Melbourne, you guys know your stuff. I think there is a lot of talent there, not just from dj's but also the producers/live acts. Im looking forward to coming back to Melbourne, this time i'd like to catch up with some of you and talk more about producing music over a nice cup of tea.
love Jeff

It doesn't matter who I am. You can believe what you want.
Thanks for the welcomes to Bluelight guys. I'll make sure that I check the pages out often.

mate seriously i speak to Will, and i asked him if he had been to a message board called Bluelight lately and he said "I haven't posted on a sight called bluelight."
smile.gif
mmmmkay?
------------------
Bars.

Hey Psyentist, how did u guess?
U r the winner
look thing is tho i dont have any soft toys, how bout a barbie doll instead man?
------------------
Cartman is a G*D
Never attribute any malice from me that can be adequately explained by stupidity.
um did i mention cartman is a G*D?

Wet Musik if what you say is true, which of course I do believe you, perhaps you could bring the real Will E Tell to Bluelight, and maybe we could give him some feedback or something like that.
I am serious here. not joking and I don't mean bagging the shit outa him mmmmkay.

Well i have thought about asking Will to post on BL, but he would be way too busy for 1 and for 2 i don't think i can trust u guyz
wink.gif
yeh he is currently at skool and running Wet Musik, so he is flat out!!!! also trying to set up the Wet Musik DJing skool
smile.gif
so i'll keep u all informed !
------------------
Bars.

bars, man .. thats cool ..
smile.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

but you know that there are going to be some lame, utterly predictable and utterly un-funny replies to that post you made !! just wait for them .. its just way too hard for some of the peeps around here to resist, isnt it ??