• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbournites?

I had a chat with Will-E when i played down at Hardware (i think that was it, too much to remember)
He didnt seem like a bad guy. Sure there are a few things about him that could be improved but the fact that he plays the same sets over and over doesnt really make him bad. Look at me, I've played the same sets for years, its what people want to hear. Imagine if i didnt start a set without spinning nights of the Jaguar? It just wouldnt be me.
I think that ill try a bit of NRG just for a change, the people look like they really get into it. Must be because its so well produced.
Luv Jeff
------------------
dont call me Jeff, just call me Millsy

So here's the thing... Do we draw the line over here... or over here...?
...because while this is all crap, it's entertaining crap! I mean we're giving Will-E-Tell shit, but even Wet Musik is having a laugh, so does that still mean that we stop?
I for one wouldn't want to limit the input of two famous DJ's, Will-E-Tell, and the NRG spinning Jeff Mills, but I'm yours to command...
Hey Millsy, start ya next set with R2D2!! It'll go mental!!!

HAHAHAH, yeh Mills starting his set with R2D2 would definately be a big moment
smile.gif
people wouldn't know what was going on! but u can't close this post and if u are, u have to close all the other ones, that aren't talking about anything in particular.
------------------
Bars.

ROFL why the hell would Jeff Mills post in the Australian forums.
I mean at least Will E Tell was half believable, but Jeff Mills I don't think so.
Next Plastikman will be posting here. Oh shit that's already been done
wink.gif
, but why stop at Jeff Mills, I mean we could get Eric Powell, Marco Corola, Carl Cox, Chris Liberator, CJ Bolland, Sasha, Hallucinogen, PVD, Stacey Pullen the list goes on.
Get my point??????????
P.S: Millsy if you start playing NRG I'll personally kill you
smile.gif

I'd never impersonate a Superstar DJ, ever!
Especially one that I respect as much as Will-E-Tell.

hey wet musik just in regards to that comment about psytrance, go bite your own arse off.
smile.gif

------------------
Bom Shankar!

Hmm Willy Willy Willy. Blah Blah Blah. All I heard was spinback, track not in, spinback, track not in.
smile.gif
Pfft, Im one to walk off when his shite set starts anyways. Oh and Wet - who the fuck would want to go to wet music school? PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
smile.gif

Notice the smiles
smile.gif

------------------
What is a DJ if he cant scratch.

Sorry.You said the C word.Even if you used a K!
no smilie faces in your post!didnt know if you where being rude!you sounded rude!
NO NAME CALLING.well not RUDE!!!
[This message has been edited by Its Chaos (edited 14 December 2000).]

Me lame????????????
Well I'm not the one doing the impersonations.
Of course after a lot of thought and reading through different posts and people different styles I have put it down to either one of 2 people that could be Millsy.
The first one would suggest that it could be Psyentist, which would be the obvious choice looking at his different styles of posts, but something tells me that it may not be him and it could be Decimal Dan???????????, or some other Techno slut. (nothing wrong with them by the way), but that's just my opinion.
Of course I do realise that whoever it is won't admit it on here, so I guess this is just another pointless quest of mine, but it's a mystery that I want to solve.

Wow, Jeff finaly stopped lurking!
I think u guys scared Willie off tho...
------------------
Its my duty to please you're booty

I'm not Millsy, and it's not Dan either.
Where the fuck is Will-E? I was going to give him some DJing tips...

origionally posted by [Seritonen]
Hey fellas...if it is or isn't will e...does it matter? And fuck..the half of you that judge a person by the fact that he is a high profile dj need a head check. Dj's are humans, just like the rest of us....they are allowed to do normal things......geezus...
Agree
But I was thinking more along the lines of "those who worship aren't worshipped."
I'm not worshipped, but I don't have that FUKED up mindset like some of you have.

fuk this thread has gone down hill.....
frown.gif
it was abit of fun, b4 some of u got serious....
frown.gif

------------------
Bars.

This thread has been mostly a waste of time. I'm sorry I even started it.
I'll see you guys around on Bluelight occasionaly I guess.