inbred?
bogan?
westie?
try-hard?
pussy?
pansy?

or I could of just said all of these. but "great coke" is better. :p

anna! said:
I didn't say it was a party town, I said it was the best :p And it is, if you like Italian food, pubs, the "country town" feeling and football.

Im a melbournian and haver never lived in sydney, so cant comment on the sydney-melbourne debate but i have to agree i fuckin loveeeee adelaide. Lived there for close to a year and its so peaceful and small and quite and just relaxing. Night life isnt anywhere as good as melbourne, so i wouldnyt recommend 18-25 yr olds to live there but if your a kid or you know, 30+ its so relaxing and at such a slower pace than melbourne. After living in Melbourne and then living there it feels like a Geelong, or a Bendigo or something, just another town, not a whole seperate city. ;)

Coffee or Tea, Coke or Pepsi, Chicken or Steak.

It's good to mix it up every so often as each has its positives and negatives.

If Brisbane sucks so bad, then why are there so many of you mexicans crossing the border every year?:|

^^because all the people of a lower intelligence quotient think the warmer weather makes up for everything else you lack

Sydney has shitloads better weather, hotter guys, a way prettier harbour, and lots of opportunity for sex (if you happen to be a gay man...I don't know what you straight people do with your "social interaction before sexual intercourse" and suchlike...) ;)

All that having been said, I still have lots more love for Melbourne and will be moving back there before the end of the year.

YAY MELBOURNE! :D

Yay RAZ!!!

:D

If I was to fuck anyone without the whole "social interaction before sexual intercourse" it would be you Raz!

^^^^^YAY for popularity with the straight boys! :D

Okay,
I lived both now.

I have to say.. Melbourne is definitely better. I just love that place... and miss it dearly.
*sniff*

ive lived in both
and to be honest
i wouldnt be able to tell you what is better
sydney for the people
melbourne for the ease

I work in Sydney :p Its still the same!!!!!
I still wanna go back to Melbourne ! *cries*

Sydney > Melbourne

When it comes to Beer Prices

Melb - $3.50 for Middy (pot for you mob down there), close to $14 a jug

Syd - $3.20 for Schooner (and im pushing limits here), about $7-$9 for a jug

Confusing, you brew the shit down there, but you pay more for less...

fronky said:
However I think that Melburnians generally have this massive chip on their shoulder/inferiority complex about Sydney, and constantly feel the need to pile shit on Sydney to make themselves feel better about Melbourne. A lot of the time it's Melbournites that start the 'Melbourne vs. Sydney' discussion, hoping for some good Sydney bashing time. A lot of the time the Sydney people just go 'meh' about the whole thing and go back to their daily business, (ie being wankers =D ;) )

Agreed.. even ur damn premier(s) cannot keep our cities great name out of his/their mouth(s) =D