Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne - Two Tribes 2004 - Mar 7 - Melb Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you joking re: Futureshock? This is like a really bad joke.....this is beyond a joke :(

Any word on a replacement?

ok ok i'll spill the beans on my uber khandi outfit.

so if you see me then you *have* to drag ur ass over and say hello cos i wont be noticing anyone unless theyre gonna stand out as much as stacyrox will!

here goes....fluffy white stompers (boots), denim hotpants, a white Bonds chesty and.......a girly version of ur classic high visibility construction vest!!! fleuro orange with two fleuro yellow stripes down the front and black piping.

mwa hahahahahaaaa=D =D =D

There is some awesome outfits goin on here! :D Make me look like an ol' plain ass, go on! :D

Edit: Phatties all washed @ ready to go.....

Last edited:
i wonna wear my new hoodie, but i'm scared its gonna be too hot :(
i also hope to have my new phats by then, very unlikely tho

quazi said:
Melbourne TT will kick ass in a few days time...
why would anyone want to leave the Hardware room? ;)

b/c they have no idea what quality music is. :\

3 days my friends, 3 days!!

I thought about leaving the Hardware room for BT, but then my senses came to.

I learnt the lesson a few years ago, pick a room and stay there till the end. That way you have no hassle getting in a out of places. Sure you do miss a few people here and there, but it makes the night so much easier.

gETTING EXCITED! WILL NOT BE LEAVING HARDWARE COME RAIN HAIL OR THE CALL OF NATURE which saw us all locked out last year!

Danni B said:
Why oh why is Vitalic only playing 45 mins??!!!

He hasn't produced that many tracks buddy. 1 EP and a few LP's :) 45 minutes is enough for him to rip out all those yummy choons =D

oh just wait till monday. Everyones going to be posting how they got locked out of main rooms and how these guys had thier tops off acting like show ponys and took up all the dance space. It'll be the same as the last couple of year, average, no room to dance and impossible to see everything. Damn i'm jaded. If someone mentions PLUR....

I'm stealing this from the earthcore poster..."your mates life is in your hands", remember this is harm minimization, someone always goes over the top at these big events. So keep an eye on your buddies.

what a fuckin amazing timetable, first party ive been to with almost no overlap for me.. =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D

this is my night right here

4.5.30pm Nick Thayer
5.30-6.30pm J-Red
7-8pm Gavin Keitel
7-8pm Dee Dee vs. Slack
7.30-8.30pm 1200 Techniques LIVE
10-11pm Nu Breed LIVE
11:30-12:30 Ben Cromack
11-1am Hybrid
12:30-2:00 Samuel L Sessions
2:00-3:30 Green Velvet
3:30-4:15 Vitalic LIVE
4:15-5:45 Renato Cohen
5:45-6:45 Dave Pham vs. Dallas Raft

with boogs somewhere in between

=D see y'all there suckas

I've never been to a rave before, Two Tribes is going to be my frist! I can't wait!

What's the go with security, will they be checking everyone for possesion of substances, or what?

Sllip said:
I thought about leaving the Hardware room for BT, but then my senses came to.

I learnt the lesson a few years ago, pick a room and stay there till the end. That way you have no hassle getting in a out of places. Sure you do miss a few people here and there, but it makes the night so much easier.

I'm there with you on that on sllip!

In Hardware arena before 8pm, out Hardware arena before 7pm. *

*-subject to change dependent upon toilets runs and drink missions.

4 sleeps! :D

Sleaze - i went to two tribes last year, and they made me stand on one of those exercese 'step' things (just a little box really), and i just got a pat down and they checked my big things in my pockets. think they're mainly worried about weapons, however i put things that i wouldn't want them to see, somewhere that wouldn't be found when they searched like that. ;) If this is your first rave, don't be put off by some of the crowd, make sure you go to a less comercial rave to see what the crowd's really like... :D
have fun, and hope to see you there :D

Last edited:
Cool, thanks for the advice.

Also, will I be out of place if I don't go to the extreme of wearing the whole "tripper" pants and glow sticks?

naa, no way! wear what ever you want! People go all out with phaties (they look real good, feel even better when you're dancing), some wear jeans and a button up top, others wear going out to a night club clothes (which will be seen alot at two tribes), others wear bike shorts ;) No, not everyone has glow sticks, i'd say that majority don't have glow sticks, i do cos they look AMAZING :D but just wear whatever, and be yourself...

Heh.
noone will be as kandy as me! I'll be wearing White and fluoro striped chaps, with a reflective silver G-string hanging out the back!
then to be uber cool, Ill paint VITALIC on my chest, oil myself up, and be the most kandy muzza evar!

actually, this whole outfit (reserved solely for the bedroom), will be toned down to white cargoes (If i can get that bloody banana stain off them before the event. Twas from TT03) and a chuckleworthy t-shirt if I can find myself one

Status
Not open for further replies.