Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne - Two Tribes 2004 - Mar 7 - Melb Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if you had a Groundhog Day like experience, but with Two Tribes. =D Althought it can't be said if that would be a good thing or not yet...

bigblue said:
I'm there with you on that on sllip!

In Hardware arena before 8pm, out Hardware arena before 7pm. *

*-subject to change dependent upon toilets runs and drink missions.

4 sleeps! :D

A few people have been worried about leaving Hardware for fear of getting locked out.....from memory there is a bar at the back, and toilets at the side, of the function room.....no need to leave my friends....

Have a good one :)

I'm all up for everyone spending the night in the Hardware room... gives me more space on the dancefloor in the other arenas :) It will be interesting with Hardware in the function room, hopefully the sound will be 100x better than it is in the indoor courts. I wouldnt mind popping in there for a few minutes to check out green velvet and vitalic.

stace.

Apologies to all for the late notice....

but at the request of Two Tribes organisers, RaveSafe will no longer be in attendance.

Please stay safe at TT, look after yourself and your buddies.

at the request of TT organisers??... hmmm I smell lots of bacon ;)

wtf? No Ravesafe? Good ol' Future ignoring the fact that people are bound to take drugs there.....we wouldn't want to help them stay safe now would we....

Articles on ITM for those who are interested on Vitalic http://www.inthemix.com.au/p/np/viewnews.php?id=14323 and Picotto http://www.inthemix.com.au/p/np/viewnews.php?id=14312 and Samuel L Sessions http://www.inthemix.com.au/p/np/viewnews.php?id=14311.

2 sleeps! :) (3 if you sleep right before Two Tribes..)

This is the 2nd comment made re: TT Melbs being on the Saturday night, not the SUnday night.....i'm assuming you are sleeping tonight, tomorrow, and saturday nights yes? well that would be three, maybe 4 sleeps, if you sleep just b4 two tribes...:\

haha, i got too excited, i wanted it to come eariler tnargus....:p :D

wot.. so many ppl going full out this year......8(
*starts wondering weather to bring out the body paint again?*

well i'll be wearing fluro white pants... unsure of the top tho. probably a brown top that will be speckled (*goes and gets bleach*) with a silver space invaders alien on the front... not a print but an actual blob type thing (damm i love london rave clothes)
hair: unsure
bumbag: red and black with drink holder.

oh and i may be carrying a record around for part of the night trying to get the italians (piu and picotto) to sign it... yeh i kno im pushing my luck but i will rule if they do sign it :p :p

SHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bleach + Brown = Fluro Orange=D

i got the maddest top now=D
and no1 else does:p

Kramis that set is da bomb =D

*looks at her pretty Vitalic shirt* Thank you soooooo much tnargus it's fucking nice as =D

V I T A L I C =D

^^ YAY YOU GOT IT! Pheww......guess who forgot to sign the "no dangerous goods" declaration? It had to travel by road instead of air.....i was stressing bad!!! :D

Glad you like ;) I'll make tshirts for other people in exchange for music too :)

What, no ravesafe? Perhaps they would take up valuable room that would otherwise be used to squeeze in more patrons? :\

PUMP UP MELBOURNE!! Melbourne Park will be rockin' it hard this Sunday... let's outdo Moomba and the Grand Prix!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.