• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne: Tracid Traxx Global Conquest Tour. 22nd May. QBH.

^^their last set was @ G.O.D Easter Edition, i thought he went to europe as well, maybe not yet??

Klasic and Sanders are 100% playing together- for the last time. Klasic heads over to Europe the following week, so they have decided to treat Melbourne to one final hoorah before going their separate ways. What a way to say goodbye too!

PeterPoppa said:
Klasic and Sanders are 100% playing together- for the last time. Klasic heads over to Europe the following week, so they have decided to treat Melbourne to one final hoorah before going their separate ways. What a way to say goodbye too!

thanx for clearing that up :)

the orignal question was whether they were gonna be doing a VS set like Elsyium vs. Thrawn. so i take it they just forgot to insert the VS thing or something *shrugs*

*starfalls69* said:
thanx for clearing that up :)

the orignal question was whether they were gonna be doing a VS set like Elsyium vs. Thrawn. so i take it they just forgot to insert the VS thing or something *shrugs*

Klasic and Sanders are a regular deejay team who play togther under the name 'Klasic and Sanders'- thats their name. A versus set is generally referring to 2 djs who don't usually play together. Much of a muchness really...

Last edited:
Hmm cant wait till day before they Tracid Traxx do Melb, coz they gonna be in Perth...

8 days to go 8o

So who is actually going to this?!?
anarky
PeterPoppa
ToM-OoO
[munted]

anyone else?

Just found this on inthemix...

Main Room::

10.00 - 11.00 Klasic & Sanders
11.00 - 12.30 Richie Braic
12.30 - 01.30 Scott Alert
01.30 - 03.00 Hennes & Cold
03.00 - 04.30 Kai Tracid
04.30 - 06.00 A*S*Y*S
06.00 - 07.00 Hellraiser
07.00 - 08.00 Derb

I'm gonna be in heaven from 1:30 til 6 :D

ToM-OoO said:
So who is actually going to this?!?
anarky
PeterPoppa
ToM-OoO
[munted]

anyone else?

I mite still b goin... I'm praying and prayin dat some of my frens from melbourne would say yes to goin den im all set.. iv been pumped for weeks for dis event.. really do wana go... ;)

ToM-OoO said:
come with me... i'll look afta ya!;)

hehehehehe I would, but Im a gurl who's scared of going to events wifout her own frens... :(

if i do go, mayb we can meet up n become frens?... :D

put me on the list=D and you'll definately meet new friends, you wouldnt want to miss this:)

Last edited:
i noe... cant wait... *prayin wif fingers crossed everyday*

erm... i noe dis mite sound weird, but do bls wear somthin dat identify themselves.. juz a thought that passed thru my head.. ;)

ToM-OoO said:
i wear a blue skirt that says 'bluelighter' in big letter ;)

skirt 8o

does dat include fluffy leg warmers? ;)

I'm goin.. =D OMG! i'm so happy! Now I'm like all pumped up all over again.. Biggest motivation to get 3 assignments out of the way now but I'll get it done, so that I can have the a really mad nite there... =D Hopefully, I'll meet up wif some of u guys der too... =D