• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne: Tracid Traxx Global Conquest Tour. 22nd May. QBH.

kai tracid was a bit of a dissapointment "boom boom boom" (even though he was soo cute)

hennes&cold rocked! as did a*s*y*s...that voodoo people remix at the end was killer!!

The party crowd wasn't the best a few to many Muzza's but they are pretty easy to wig out,

Go up to them and say "What's my name?", when they answer there name go "No, Whats my name, I'm fucked and can't remember. You can say this pretty convincingly while trippin and fuck they looked freaked out.

Hellraiser played a wicked set and Derb followed with a mad one too.

met some very nice people, caught up with some old friends good night but could of been great.

Boy! Wish I could reclaim those lost hours. A question for the people who loved the night?

Does harder, faster and louder = better?

I have always like Kai Tracid and ASYS as they have always taken me on a musical journey when I listed to their sets. Their sets were a mix of trance, hard trance, some acid - a good variation. Last night it was like they were thinking lets play harder track over harder track and lets see how fast these little kids can dance.

I was really disappointed with all the sets. I walked in when Scot Alert and Richie Braic were playing and I guess if the internationals were following what the locals were playing.. no wonder the sets were so shit.

Seriously Mr Alert and Mr Braic what the hell were you thinking. A set is a collection of tracks played next to or on top of each other to form some sort of cohesive journey. It was like they were both up there just playing the next record in their case, no matter what it was and hoping the crowd was that high on drugs they wouldn't notice.

I must say.. this is the first time i've been out to a NRG/Hard Trance night in quite sometime so may be this is what the crowd loves.. as they sure were going quite wild.

The breaks room had to be the best place for the whole night. Nice crowd, great music a fun atmosphere.

Sigh.. Plus.. I had to call another ambulance last night for a guy who fell unconcious on G. Dude, if you are reading this - get some new friends. I was FUCKIN DISGUSTED at their behaviour.. some of them when they heard i'm calling an ambulance said they are going home, while others told me to shut up that they don't want to get in trouble. Others were scared what their parents will do.

If my friend was going to die and I would get in trouble to save their life - I'd still call the ambulance. Better be in trouble than to have to live with the fact that you allowed your 'friend' to die.

No wonder drugs have such a bad rep.

F

on a personal note...

friskk said:
I had to call another ambulance last night for a guy who fell unconcious on G. Dude, if you are reading this - get some new friends. I was FUCKIN DISGUSTED at their behaviour.. some of them when they heard i'm calling an ambulance said they are going home, while others told me to shut up that they don't want to get in trouble. Others were scared what their parents will do.

If my friend was going to die and I would get in trouble to save their life - I'd still call the ambulance. Better be in trouble than to have to live with the fact that you allowed your 'friend' to die.

i would like to personally commend you on taking the actions and calling an ambulance :) not everyone would of had the brains to do so. and from the sounds of it they didnt.

if theres one thing i hope people get out of using this sight...aswell as the great socail side to it i hope they learn more about harm minimisation and it helps them if they ever need it.

so big thumbs up to you dude. im sorry yu had to be the responsible one but its people like you who if i ever get into that bad a state i hope are around me.

thats sad given the amount of "SAY NO TO G" stickers that were floating around. Nice to see the clubbing community take an interest.. even if 'friends' dont. :-(

I lurved it! It was a really good night... :D Good on friskk for calling the ambulance, it's really good to know that people do look out for each other...