• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne: Tracid Traxx Global Conquest Tour. 22nd May. QBH.

hmmm, my post didn't come out right. did not want to dis pharmacy, pharmacy rocks. I just hate the qbh crowd, but it seams like u got it covered.
:)

Well tickle me pink and call me purple thats 1 fine line up. Just went to the last pharmacy party that rocked so considering you have upped the anti I will be there.

Was just looking at the flyer for this the other day...is looking pretty damn good! Not entirely sure if I'm gonna make it though. But it would be a nice flashback to Pharmacy 6 and 7! And although I'm not a big fan of QBH, if it's done right, which it seems like it will be, it's actually a really good venue, with a really good dancin' floor! :D

Damn i wanna make this, but i know it aint gonna happen :( Hennes + Cold, and Derb will be ultra sweet.....argh, damn my bad finances :(:(

This sounds mad... Everybody seems so pumped... Nybody noe where I can get tix?

This sounds mad... Everybody seems so pumped... Nybody can giv me an idea where I can get tixs?

If i fail uni this semester i'm gonna blame Pharmacy!!

that cosmic gate w\end lead into one of the busiest weeks of uni and i'm looking at this next party knowing there is no way i should be going seeing as i have 3 assignments due that following week. but i kno when the time comes around i'll go. hopefully i can get special consideration!

*shakes fist* damn you pharmacy!!

hey just been informed that it isnt actually a pharmacy party, so my apologies there! apparently next pharmacy is in july with some very tasty internationals...

anyways just a question in regards to the line up to any of the organisers or promoters. Klasic & Sanders are on the line up - by this do you mean they are doing a VS set or seperate sets?

Hey Chris... This IS a Pharmacy party of sorts. RIOT! is a new brand that is presented by KillRockStar Entertainment (Pharmacy) AND Loaded Entertainment.

So, as you were... Feel free to blame Pharmacy for failing!

8o

free tix... dats mad....
so happy abt d glowsticks.. i cant dance wifout dem.. >.<

anyways just a question in regards to the line up to any of the organisers or promoters. Klasic & Sanders are on the line up - by this do you mean they are doing a VS set or seperate sets?

Chris_On_E: they will be doing seperate sets. (i assume) normally if djs are doing a double set/VS set they insert a lil VS in btwn their names like the other two djs in the third set list.

eg:

(Pharmacy - Used & Abused Room)
Scott Alien
DeeDee
Rapid
TimTeq
Stevie B
Elsyium vs. Thrawn
Sharpboy
Scattered Boys

so they are doing the double/VS together set :) but the Klasic and Sanders dont appear to be doing the VS set :)

(i may be wrong but im just going on the normal way things are done)

:)

Chris_On_E: they will be doing seperate sets. (i assume) normally if djs are doing a double set/VS set they insert a lil VS in btwn their names like the other two djs in the third set list.

i thought klasic had gone overseas? their last set together was a while back wasnt it??