• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne - One Perfect Day screening 20th Feb 8pm

yeh movie was crap. had fun laughing at it. Glad i saw it with ppl who also understood WHY it was crap...

sorry i didnt speak to many of u apart from u "hello", i didnt mean to be anti-social...

Movie sucked - as did the wannabe marios who felt compelled to take photos of every drug scene/ play with their phones through the entire screening :X

As its already been said, the doof footage and the soundtrack were the only things that made it somewhat OK. So many story elements were just left hanging all over the place and the acting ability was unfortunately a painful variable. I'd watch it again to have a better look for my mates but theres no way i'd pay money to see it again.

But enough about the movie, tis was good to put some faces to names, sorry i had to bail early - see you all for an extended performance next time!

Aye, the phone playing/taking photos shat me completely.
people who dont mute their phones or worse - start playing with them deserve to be mutilated

Sorry guys, i'll try and leave my phone at home next time. ;)

Wow, i had no idea that Blossom and slingshot were there.

Pity drinks afterwards didn't really kick off. Maybe there will be more of a chance to meet everyone at Bimbos.

^ Agrees - - - hey, movies really aren't the best event to get-to-know-people.
Just like they're not the best first dates. :\

Have to make up for it at Bimbos, definately.
Then mebbe' we can meet everyone who arrives? =D

Completely seperate to the meetup, I thought the movie was OK..you're always going to find someone who throws their hands in the air, and says, "That's not the scene I know and love.." because, well, it can't be.
They couldn't possibly have shown the scene in a way that everyone can identify with. :\

I thought they did a pretty good job, considering the setting, and Dan Spielman did great thing's, and Leeanna Walsman [aka: Alysse] made me cry. :)

I agree, not the best movie, and certainly not an accurate representation of the scene for me, but tolerable.
Gets * * & 1/2 stars from me. :)