• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MELBOURNE.:Godskitchen:.October 8th:.Melbourne Park:.

^ yeah ugh! please someone actually give some REASONING as opposed to 'its just crap! it sucks!' etc etc..

I think GK is going to be mad. Good to see a non hard-trance oriented line up.

I'm really looking forward to the night and hopefully seeing some of the best trance ever!

hitomaro said:
^ yeah ugh! please someone actually give some REASONING as opposed to 'its just crap! it sucks!' etc etc..

If you read my post, surely thats enough reasoning for u....

The possiblilty of smaller side events for Nick Warren/Hybrid isn't looking promising :(

And I'm VERY bummed about Hybrid only doing a DJ set and not their own stuff.... Seen then live twice and they were awesome. Saw them, do a DJ set once and, well, sorry to say it but it sucked.

FutureEntertainment events = oversold, overcrowded, overmunted people. A large number of people that are eitehr there coz it's a place to be seen, or just go to get waaay off chops. But hey, for some of you, that's your thing.
I'd prefer an intimate gig of ~500 or so any day.

That said, i'll prolly be there, as i refuse to miss Nick Warren when he comes to our fine land.

^^^ Dont forget they go, cause it's adviertised on NOVA too :p

Duckboy said:

FutureEntertainment events = oversold, overcrowded, overmunted people. A large number of people that are eitehr there coz it's a place to be seen, or just go to get waaay off chops. But hey, for some of you, that's your thing.

I see what you are saying, but I guess you'll be hard pressed to find a good selection of big name dj's doing a smaller ~500 person gig.

I'm not a fan of the huge crowds, but I'm going to see G&D , A&B and BT because simply, I think they'll be great!

How about we have a wonderful BL Posse' In SUPER PLUR TEAM that defies all negativities even from production; ,because we be the super wonderful BL TEAM! :)

Yeah I went to the last two-tribes and while in general the night wasn't the best, Seeing Prodigy Live absolutlly rocked!! that arena rocked!!

I will be way pumped to see this lineup (esp Gabriel&Dresden) and to see an Australian event of such scale. I will be excited to be in Melbourne for the first time too. I think we should definately get a BlueLight meetup going for this one. I'm expecting nothing short of epic on this one. Also I'd love to meet some Melbournian BL'ers. Maybe you's can show us Sydney monkey's how it's done?? ....seeing as you's are the kings of the Melbourne Shuffle and all... heh heh...

Looking foward to some fun, fun fun. - and damn fine music:D

Duckboy said:
The possiblilty of smaller side events for Nick Warren/Hybrid isn't looking promising :(

And I'm VERY bummed about Hybrid only doing a DJ set and not their own stuff.... Seen then live twice and they were awesome. Saw them, do a DJ set once and, well, sorry to say it but it sucked.

That said, i'll prolly be there, as i refuse to miss Nick Warren when he comes to our fine land.

Fair call, i've noticed some of that too.....but i just don't really let it get to me.

But yeah, I saw BT at tt04 and his set was absolute bliss, full of energy, and I believe this is a first time appearance down under for the almight G&D.

Btw, If anyone wants to check out Hybrid's and Nick Warren's talent....go to www.hyridized.org and download some of their sets ;)

Duckboy said:

Fair call, i've noticed some of that too.....but i just don't really let it get to me.

But yeah, I saw BT at tt04 and his set was absolute bliss, full of energy, and I believe this is a first time appearance down under for the almight G&D.

Btw, If anyone wants to check out Hybrid's and Nick Warren's talent....go to www.hyridized.org and download some of their sets ;)

hitomaro said:

Okay... Last year at GK, my friend and I went out to the car to get his jacket. This was at 3am, after some steady procrastination we went back to the gates and were denied entry as passouts stopped at 5... WTF who stops passouts that early, and without notifying everyone?

Two tribes last year. Poor organisation meant people had to break into the stadiums to see their DJs when denied entry on door.....

Future are shit, I like that they bring top name DJs, but their reasoning behind it is all money. with organisers like them is it any wonder I'm jaded?

^ hmm fair enough man, that does sound real shit, and sorry mooshie didnt see your post.. im still really lookin foward to this, killer line up.. hopefully i dont fall into any shit!

groova said:
Btw, If anyone wants to check out Hybrid's and Nick Warren's talent....go to www.hybridized.org and download some of their sets ;)

whoa thats one mad site... anyone got any similar sites?

Duckboy said:

awwww... you summed my life up in just a couple of sentences... ;)

Oversold and overcrowded.
I'm not sure i even want to think about that.

Let no-one ever say you're not an accomodating person :)

Um, oh, and Godskitchen is coming up.
(just to keep it on topic)

Originally posted by *starfalls69*
im sitting this one out. better things to do. like moosh said...BIG events in Melb are always a lil TO big.

See, I like my events to be BIG! Lol. Anyone that's going, be sure to see Miss. LahLah Gatecrasher and myself there!

Is someone going to do a roll call!?
Count in codez raver and LahLah!

=D

Anyone else notice that the price of tickets go up, and the length of the event gets shorter??.. its now 11.30 til 7am?