• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MELBOURNE.:Godskitchen:.October 8th:.Melbourne Park:.

muzby said:
this will rock.

if not, i'll make it rock (either that or simply plaster myself so i don't know any different... actually, thats probably more likely.. ;) )

yay for godskitchen. :D

word :)

hmmm

no

[Mod: Useless posts like this are not necessary.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm well and truly over these mammoth events.
If Hybrid and/or Nick warren play some more "intimate" gigs in melbourne, I'll be heading along to those in preference, otherwise i'll be in attendance.

Hybrid = awesomeness. They hath impressed me many times before. Hopefully they will be playing LIVE and not just spinning discs; their live show rocks out :)

And Mr Warren plays the dirty prog that i lurv soooo much but can never seem to find anywhere these days.....

all of Hybrids Australian gigs are dj sets. they only play live when they have new material ie. just released an album. However they have a new album in the works which means we might get a live show sometime next year.

im sitting this one out. better things to do. like moosh said...BIG events in Melb are always a lil TO big.

McRaves suck!

Two Tribes was my first and I vowed never to go to one again...

I'm also passing.

Alas, there is some good acts. Still, no!

Its not that my last huge Melb event sucked...I loved it. I just get over crowds very quickly and get clostraphobic so i prefer to do lil side shows. If i can be convinced to go to this then i will go...i have seen Hybrid for ages...

^^man you guys are a strange bunch...8) Why don't you like a big party vibe?

Personally I pick my events by the music and DJ's I love to hear but also because of the crowd too. I've love the big raves and club events. I've been to Germany's biggest rave (50 000+) and also Switzerlands too plus the street parade. Personally I get a huge buz out of being in a place that is filled with heaps of friendly party people all excited listening to some of the most loved DJ's (an music IMO) in the world! Even if I just sit on the sideline or walk around, at the huge parties it's just fun to see all the thousands of cool and crazy party people enjoying themselves. It's a very cool party atmosphere. You can see people have put so much effort into everything to make an awesome party.

I'm now on a mission to see some of the big raves my own home country has to offer. I wonder how they will stack up compared to the European ones I've been to?

Hey Starfalls... Come along to GodsKitchen if you want to. I'm planning to fly down from Sydney to see it.... should hopefully be heaps of fun!:)

i wont be in attendance for two simple reasons
1. last year it took almost two hours to get though the line.
2. i've decided that big partys like this one attract way to many fuckheads.

Yer agreed with 420star!!

I come from little country town Perth where the BIG EVENTS are like a couple thousand of a people, you can still move around, and you ALWAYS ALWAYS see the djs and there is zero chance of getting lost ;) !!

The big party vibe is more like a big god damn walk all night long looking for all your friends. Its so much easier at smaller events/venues so you can just wonder around and find everyone all night long :p

Im sure there will be some great parts to the night... but sitting 5 zillions miles away from the dj in a big arena isnt really appealing.. nor is trying to get through a crowd of 20thousand + people, sniffer dogs, cops and impossible chances to get a taxi home and other annoying stuff as such.

Ahahah YEA mooshie!!
Im in perth TOOOO... GK BABY IM SO EXCITED! wooo hooo.

I've never been to a HUGE event. BUt i have to say, you make excellent points, You can stnad near the stage, you dont get lost etc etc etc.... OOo and one other thing... the water coming out of the taps is cold. hehe

i'm in a bit of a pickle right now, i absolutely LOVE Hybrid and since the last TT they attended i swore that i would see them, however Godskitchen is not the place i want to see them. every Godskitchen i've been to has been crappier and crappier than ever.

+ i'd rather seen them in a packed HUGE arena than a crappy little side room with sound problems and hardly anyone!!!!

wow i cant believe how bummed everyone is about this event.

future suck and blah blah blah...but its BT!!!! ;p

ButrosButros_Grantos said:
^^^Yeah, future do suck...

I'd rather stick a pencil in the eye of my cock than go to another of their events.

well put. i've been to two of their events & never again. god's kitchen last year was ok/poor & two tribes was the worst event i've ever been to.

^why are their events so bad....is it the overselling of tickets or occasional act cancellation? If it wasn't for future, i wouldn't have seen half the amazing djs i see.....or are you all just jaded.

Nevertheless.....i'll be attending for sure, this line-up is right up my alley......and then i get to see digweed and sasha a few weeks l8r.....wicked!