Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne/Dave Clarke - Telephunk/Easter Friday April 9/POW

Status
Not open for further replies.
ydeepS: hehe now its sounding a little better, you have lifted my motivation higher than it already is, see ya there.

How close is it now ay, get ready peeps.

Hell farkn yeah - that's the spirit!

2 more sleeps!

*bops away to World Servic - Techno*

If Pham plays a set like he did before Miss Kittin and The Hacker I shall return to heaven once again...

Hey guys,

Just came out of the live webchat with Dave Clarke. Seems like a cool dude and was laughing my head off when he spilled the comment about trance djz being truly embarrassed of what they play and that the genre is such a watered down piece of shit, which was nice to hear ;)

Anywayz as ydeepS mentioned Dave Clarke said something along the lines of his set will consist of mostly hard techno with a bit of ghetto funk and im assuming a few electro influences, but ye I really am more motivated than ever, and The Advent coming down next month, wow techno is here!

Advent live will be nuts!

And to quote Clarke from a recent interview about what he thinks of trance DJs:

“I hate all that journey shit being pushed by trance DJz. The majority of them hide behind it with their non descriptive adjective free musical genre to make the audience feel they belong to something”.

te he he

Ye definately cant wait for this now. I think the set times are good the way they are, its a bit different than usual with Dave playing the support set and Cromak playing after.

Just hope Dave plays his harder stuff so that Clarke sees just how we like it :D nice and tough.

Hey Mr. Audio, how funny was it that the webchat with clarke was from a ferrari on the great ocean road. What a champ :D

can't wait for friday night, its gonna be NUTS!!

baileylsd: LOL hehehehe ye that was so funny man, but at the same time I was thinking wat a life man, ferrari and djing thats all I need, this guy definately has the money hehe. Definately living it up :D See u there man.

Getting SOOOOOOOOOO PUMPED for this!!!!!!!! This is going to be one of those nights not to be missed and I won't be missing this for *anything*

I'm starting to get a bit eXXXcited now...

Leaving all those yummy sets to listen to until tomorrow or else I won't sleep tonight.

The *dj* GOD of techno is nearly here =D

^^^ hahahaha bet me, I was about to make a similar post!!!!! Listening to Dave Clarke @ I Love techno 2000 set at moment and next in play list is Dave Clarke + Jeff Mills @ rave city 09-03-94

Getting FCKN PMPD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How good is this going to be tonight. wooooooooooooooo

*runs around like the maniac he is*

Heh Waz :)
I guess Im sprung aswell....Im just d/loading 2 of his sets from 2002 atm.
Looking forward to tonight :)

Clarke @ S.M.S - probably one of his best sets! I can feel the tingles coming up higher and higher, I'm going to burst any second!

due to "unforeseen" circumstances me and dogah didnt end up going...

very unhappy :(

i hope he was really shit.....

*but i know he wasnt...damn*

Status
Not open for further replies.