Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne/Dave Clarke - Telephunk/Easter Friday April 9/POW

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on guys, cash converters do cash loans on your's or your parents goods :)

wouldn't wanna miss the master at work

just been listening to (the first half) of Dave Clarke Live @ Sonne Mond Sterne... I get tingles when he drops in Dirty!
This is such a wicked set... (now, to get my hands on the rest!)

I've been frogmarched into this one... apparently I'm some kind of no-taste Philistine loser if I miss it, so I'll see y'all there. (Plus I've heard stories about last time he played Melbourne... DJs talk about it in hushed whispers, their egos temporarily forgotten in the face of conclusive proof they ain't all that... ;))

I'm still gonna wear my TECHNO PURISTS SUX ON THIS t-shirt though... see if I can get my wetmusik membership revoked or something ;)

Whee!

quazi said:
just been listening to (the first half) of Dave Clarke Live @ Sonne Mond Sterne... I get tingles when he drops in Dirty!
This is such a wicked set... (now, to get my hands on the rest!)

IMO that and his Essiential Mix are the best 2 sets of his! Their all good but those 2 are the best =D *goes to put it on*

I'm sooooooooo eXXXcited - It's Clarke!

I agree with MR Audio on this one! :)

Either way... I couldnt care if it was Stacey Pullen warming up for Dave Clarke, either way... He's going to do something to out do the person playing before him... just to mess things up a little.. like he loves doing (thinks back to DJ Heaven playing Richie Hawtin - Minus-Orange, to merge her prog set into a Techno set. haha what a laugh)

seemed i was misinformed about the mixup
JJJ newsletter was incorrect :/

1 week to go folks :)

Joellercoaster said:
I'm still gonna wear my TECHNO PURISTS SUX ON THIS t-shirt though... see if I can get my wetmusik membership revoked or something ;)

Whee!

:D Yeh, after reading the ITM thread, I was thinkin about growing a beard so i could stroke it during Dave Clarke's set.
But i hear he's playin' a bit of booty atm, so it might get dirty afterall. :)

Wow - my first post so I thought what better place to do it than here ....

Dave Clarke is no. 1 in my books and have been counting down the days since it was announced he was playing. Clarke is the man.

I've been reading all the comments about what he'll be playing etc and in Clarke I trust! ;) I'm expecting an in ur face mixup with some of his new and old productions thrown in with some jackin techno and funked up ghetto nastiness.

mmmm I'm drooling just thinking about it!

=D

Getting pumped for this one... (only a few more days of work left!)...
POW will be rocking to the sound of Dave Clarke... he'll be ripping out tracks that will make the crowd cream! :)

ok, I'm definitely out. Way too broke currently. Its not gonna change any time soon either =\

Got work @ 4am on Sat morning, so there's no way I'll be going to this now. :(

I have pulled outter work on friday and will be well rockin thru 33.1/3 and mr Dave Clarke

its going be a sik weekend =D =D

Just finished listenin to Electroboogie 2 .... if Clarke's saying there's no good new electro tunes coming out at the moment I'd be more than happy to play some electroboogie stuff.... mmmmmmmmm

I've been listening to Dave Clarke for the past few days, including the weekend... by Friday night, I'll be in Dave Clarke overload... phwoooar!!! :)

[electrobot] said:
Please Please PLEASE put Pham on before Clarke! *crosses her fingers*

Seems to be your lucky day lil miss Bot!

Set times from Hardware's Website

11:00-12:30 Simon Digby vs. Simon Coyle
12:30-1:30 Dave Pham
1:30-3:30 Dave Clarke (UK)
3:30-4:30 Ben Cromack
4:30-6:00 Richie RIch (Final Scratch)

QUALITY!

=D

ydeepS said:
Just finished listenin to Electroboogie 2 .... if Clarke's saying there's no good new electro tunes coming out at the moment I'd be more than happy to play some electroboogie stuff.... mmmmmmmmm

Fucking whord ydeepS =D Come on Clarke do it for us electrowhores!

Hahaha all that finger crossing paid off ;) See peeps Hardware knows where it's at Pham on before Clarke. *Waits for everyone to have a sooky* ;)

Can I hear a Wooooooop De Woooooooop ydeepS!?!?

=D

I will be the first to sook about this I guess, if I have wasted my cash on an all out electro night, fuck me I will be pissed. I dont mind if Clarke plays a little electro but most of his set should be tekkaz IMO otherwise I will not be staying long thats for sure :\

See uz there.

[electrobot] said:
Fucking whord ydeepS =D Come on Clarke do it for us electrowhores!

Hahaha all that finger crossing paid off ;) See peeps Hardware knows where it's at Pham on before Clarke. *Waits for everyone to have a sooky* ;)

Can I hear a Wooooooop De Woooooooop ydeepS!?!?

=D

...and I think that quite a few people will want to hear Pham play an electro set!! can you imagine?! :)

Mr_AuDiO said:
I will be the first to sook about this I guess, if I have wasted my cash on an all out electro night, fuck me I will be pissed. I dont mind if Clarke plays a little electro but most of his set should be tekkaz IMO otherwise I will not be staying long thats for sure :\

See uz there.

Dude there is no way possible Clarke would play a full electro set - he's said it himself he isnt playing as much electro at the moment and has been playing mostly techno with some ghetto flavours in the mix too.

In Clarke I trust

Status
Not open for further replies.