Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne/Dave Clarke - Telephunk/Easter Friday April 9/POW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardware

Bluelighter
Team

The news you have all been waiting for...

Confirmation of an intimate show with Dave Clarke. Tickets on sale this Friday, March 12. Full info below...

Hardware presents:

DAVE CLARKE - Telephunk_v1

Easter Friday April 9th

Prince Of Wales, St Kilda Beach

So what’s this Telephunk business? A long awaited intimate night with Dave Clarke at Easter that’s what! The first in a series of 2004 small intimate shows to rival no-other. Be quick off the mark or peril you will as we only have 900 tickets!!! Fusing techno, electro and Detroit classics TelePhunk will be a feature regular calendar for all intelligent music lovers. Welcome to our first discodance...

Dave Clarke [uk]

Dave Clarke, the techno/electro master from the UK is back! His “Red” series were touted monster classics, his mixes “Electro Boogie” on K7!, “FUSE pres. Dave Clarke” and his “World Service” MIX CD on React are timeless collectables. Dave Clarke is an awesome DJ’s DJ. Mixing, cutting and scratching his way to fame, he’s right up there with Mills, Hawtin and Garnier as one of the worlds leaders. Finally his new album “Devils Advocate” is here and include collaborations with the likes of Chicks on Speed. Prepare to rock on electro-ghetto-tech style...

Dave Clarke (uk)
Ben Cromack (resident)
Rich:)e Rich (resident)
Dave Pham
Simon Coyle
Simon Digby

Tickets are limited to 900 only -$39/42 + BF - ON SALE FRIDAY MARCH 12.

Ticketek 132 849
Central Station City 9654 2505
Inacoma 9879 4944
Ministry of Style 9419 4952
Strange Days 9525 2434
Mooks Sth Yarra 9827 9966
Mooks Hawthorn 9818 0222
Mooks Highpoint 9318 8851
Mooks Chadstone 9530 4080
Mooks China Town 9639 6363
Mooks Lt Collins 9654 1899

Prince Of Wales. Over 18s Only. ID is required

its on my birthday!!! i swear, a birthday on easter weekend can only lead to one thing... A truly mashed way to bring in my new age!!! wooHOO!

may just have to continue the celebrations from G.O.D the night before...

Sounds good to me, I will be there, looks like a another top night on our hands, cant wait, see uz there!

BRING IT FCKN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally get to see Dave Clarke in person *drools*

time for me to come out of my shell :D:D

words cannot describe the childish like excitement i am feeling! (which is rare for me these days)

i have my brothers wedding the same day, but im just gonna have to sneak out of the reception early....even if it means coming in my formal gear to see the man himself :)

what a fkn great easter present the bunny brings this year =D

33 1/3 (featuring Bad Company :D ) at the espy on Good Friday, then Dave clarke that night. What a weekend that's gunna be ;) Plus it's my brother's 24th birthday on the Thursday too. Got my tix and all

Wasnt gonna come to this event, but then i remembered how good Dave Clarke was the last time i saw him at Chevron a few years back. So i guess id better not miss out on him this time round.

good local line-up as well, which should make for a very enjoyable night.

Does anyone know what the venue is like? eg. Sound, Dj setup, etc... never been to Prince before so im a bit curious as to how the setup is.

Sound set up at POW is good. Because its such a small place, you can really feel the sound on your body.

Had a lot of break beats (33&1/3) parties there. Ans some of my best parties were at POW. However, will get very crowded if a lot of ppl or if all 900 tickets are sold. Dance floor is just a small to medium size. Definitely won't have enough space to dance if 900 turns up... Damn.. :(

Guess we just have to push our way in and dance harder so that people around you will give you more space. ;)

ROCK ON to get space....

Even though I have to work at 6am on the Saturday I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING THERE =D

It's the GOD of techno *stares at insomnia* I've been waiting damn to long since his last visit!

BRING IT ON!

i heard at first that he was going to be playing electro but judging by the local lineup this is a strictly techno event..... jdoes anyone know for sure i would love to see him play electro....

Personally I'm hoping for 2 hours of tech then 2 hours of electro from Clarke ;) *stares at Hardware* Make it happen... Please =D

Totally agree! He better play 2 hours of techno! His techno sets are so much more alive than his electro sets, hardware ppl make sure uz are reading this or someone tell them to make sure its 2 hours of techno god damn it ;)

If so, shall be a very good night indeed!

Yep! Shall be seeing you there electrobotz :D

Havent been to the POW venue in years hehe but been told the sound is still very damn good, which in my opinion is always the most important.

Status
Not open for further replies.