Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[melb] Wine & Cheese appreciation picnic - 3rd Jan - Botanical Gardens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duckboy said:
I will laugh SO hard if, after that rant, Potato is sitting there on a grassy knoll, all on his lonesome, with a hunk of cheese and a bottle of red in his hand....

I'll be in the book depository if anyone needs me :)

Duckboy said:
I will laugh SO hard if, after that rant, Potato is sitting there on a grassy knoll, all on his lonesome, with a hunk of cheese and a bottle of red in his hand....

You're never truly alone when you're tripping balls..
Yes even after all the ranting, I will quite possibly end up turning into a hypocrite. But some of that stuff needed to be said, methinks.

I do know one thing, you're spot on about the hunk of cheese and bottle of red though. Gimme that and some sunshine and I'm content. Anyone for a quick paddle in the lake? heheh

Jeebus, look at you all! I wish I was coming :( Stupid work and children.

Their tastes aren't really mature enough yet :\ You know, with the boozing and the sexing and whatnot.

There'll be sexing? And boozing. Maybe I should change my mind bout coming to this :(

anna! said:
Their tastes aren't really mature enough yet :\ You know, with the boozing and the sexing and whatnot.

Never too young to start your bluelighter training ;) j/k

So where EXACTLY are we meeting for this? Was it mentioned earlier? Apologies if so.

Fatz, if you decide to come let us know, Dale and I are catching a train in (I think) so you can keep us company.

Note: I'll be showing up from ~4.30pm onwards. Work seems to require me sabotaging them from 7-4.

Wine cooler packed. Picnic set organised. Rug dusted off. All that needs doing is to get my sorry arse to the city and buy some cheese and breads, oh and dips, how good are dips?

SLM: Potato posted a map earlier.
Its nw of gate D, near the lake thingy..

oh ... seeyas there ;)

Okay. I'm really really fucking sunburned.

I blame Renee, because she didn't get there quick enough to supply suncreen.

But even despite the late application of sunscreen, i have EXTREMELY red arms, and I'm afraid to even look at my face :eek:

Despite that; what a TOP fucking day!

I arrived about 1pm and met Butros, Potato and Tom (?) on the lawn for a few relaxed drinks. We actually *did* appreciate wine, believe it or not. Many a conversation was held about the oaky characteristics of chardonnay and the acidic influences of semillion.

We also ate fetta cheese out of a bucket.

From then on, people started gradually arriving... TOO fucking gradually for our liking!!!!!

The sun was shining, the booze was flowing, there was lots of hugs & cuddles and bonding.. we played bocce (i think I only played one round)

I think I might eventually go into the "Which bluelighters did you meet recently" thread to divulge my opinions on the interstaters...

all I can say is I hope you're having one HELL of a hotel party tonight and I'm fucking SPEWING I can't be there :X

it was great to see you all again .... aaww all the lil crazy bluelighters gathered under the trees wining, dining and sexing haha

the highlight has to be the mushroom poster .... if anyone has the text - can they post here? thanks :)

I'm with SLM on this one, ow the burn the burn. My arms are slightly red which should fade to a nice tan, but the face, my nose is sore as is my forehead. Despite the amount of burning that occured it was an awesome day. Went to the Queen vic markets with Potato early on, picked up the essentials, then headed down. We started off with a sparkling white, moved it onto red, then a delicious dessert wine.

Was great to put faces to names of quite a few interstaters, and some melburnians that I had yet to meet. The fetta cheese would have had to be by far the most delicious of the day, even if it did look like a breeding tub for some alien creature (maddog... as it was good, wasn't it?).

The aftermath shindig was also fun, very drunken. I need more sleep.

I just have to say that sunburn seems to have been the spirit of the day. Frankly, I'm amazed people havn't tried to crack my arms open for a nice bit of lobster. And, like Butros, the face! I'm going to have so much peeling going on, i could walk around crying "unclean" and become australia's first leper.

I'm sorry i had to take the fetta away so early, and also that i wasn't drinking or being too terribly socialable. I got my cumuppence, though. The lid wasn't on properly, and i spilt oil all down my pants. I got to spend two hours travelling around in public, redder than a commie, looking like i'd just pissed myself! Ah, the joys of public transport.

It was a good day, though, and i'll definitely be trying to put a bit more effort into bluelight in the future.

all apologies for my k+alcohol boo boo

and many thanks to those who kept me breathing and stuff

twas a decent day/night, and was good to see some people and meet others.

^^^Soft Cock :p hehe...

Thanks to that little girl who decided to spill a full bottle of beer on my pants :p You know who you are hehe

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
^Woo-freaking-hoo! :).
I'll have to make it now... or at least make more of a concerted effort than I was planning.

::Must get sleep the night before... must get sleep!!!::

...Um........So you put in as much effort as last meet-up?

Status
Not open for further replies.