• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Two Tribes - Melbourne Park - REVIEWS

I will be there two tribes should rock and sock, May even say hello to some of you cool bluelight people while im there waiting for the prodigy to start. Cant wait 3 or 4 days to go (depends how you count it :) )

kryalkastleE said:
okay good time, 11pm....

BUT

inside? that will be absolutely impossible! unless we meet outside a certain gate number...but this could cause hassles as well, as sometimes certains gates are closed and whatnot... just my 2cents....

i thought the top of the stairs was a good place, just outside rod laver, thats where we have met up the last few times....

How about above a gate? the gates all have seats above them. This means people can gather here without impeding the entrance to the arena, and an hour before their show starts, you can't expect those areas to be overly cramped. Now someone suggest a gate (I say on the close side of the arena (ie. closer to all the other arenas) close to the stage.

the best way i think is to meet up inside rod laver out the back where the bar normally is. but then you'll lose your precious spot in the front.or if i remember well the toilets right in front of the food counters - as soon as you get in on the right

Ok just to pump everyone more I seen the prodigy last night and the rocked it something silly. :)

but by all accounts they played the same set at TT syd to last night.

Anyway i will be up for a meet up. 3 more sleeps :)

sorry, silly suggestions by me....i forgot the dreaded lock-out may unfortunately occur...:p future

i think moes idea sounds good, and then people will still have a good 45 minutes (if they want) to cram their way to the front for prodigy..... i think on the floor may be a little hard for a meetup...seats above a door sounds like the way...now....does anyone know which door would be best?......

and 25,000? fuck this is gonna be massive!!!

and for bluelighters that dont know, look for me ill be wearing a black top with white writing that says "richie hawtin, decks efx & 909".....thats providing i can find the meetup!!!

^ uh, read the last 2 pages. Sheesh.

Yes there will be cloakrooms. Prolly $3-4 per item from memory of last year.

Also from memory of last year was that the stands/seats just inseide the entrances were about as insane as the annual pilgrimage to mecca - not the best place for a meetup. I agree that if there is to be a meetup at 11 it MUST be inside, but logistically this is going to suck arse. Sorry.

That being said i will try and make it :D

LOL ^^^ Thankyou potato. =D

I just want to say thankyou all for keeping it under control today, and from here on in.

24.gi

DJC*

hijinx... you're a lifesaver
i agree with moe for the meetup... out of the way and easy to get to, plus close to the arena floor

as for the dogs :( anyone wanna pour bongwater on themselves and be a decoy?

there are normally 3-4 gates, maybe someone with some distinctive clothing style stays there and we all just meet up. simple...

saw the prodigy at the metro and they kicked some ass, played all the classics except voodoo ppl and kool keith came on stage and did diesel power wit em!!!!!!!!

i suggest the craziest BLighter here runs around the Rod Laver Corridors screaming "BLUE!!!" "BLUE!!!" "BLUE!!!" "BLUE!!!" and everyone can just follow him to the best spot!

id gladlly offer but i aint the caziest BLighter here, far from it, im quite sedate! hahaha

the week countdown is nearly over....im a little worried about the sniffer dogs....may have to park my green mitsibishi outside somewhere.....

I was worried about the sniffer dogs that were supposed to be at the big day out, but i didnt see one all day..
I think it's just going around that there will be dogs there just to scare people...

But i don't know for sure. So i'll be taking precautions anyway...

yeah, me too....9 is the magic number worst case anyway;)

might have to wear a cricket protector also hehe