• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Two Tribes - Melbourne Park - REVIEWS

Originally posted by hijinx
On a side note.. can dogs even smell 1-4? I have heard from multiple souces that this isn't the case.

i'm pretty sure that you're right: they can't. that said, the logistics of somebody bringing it in (in terms of container size and all that) are somewhat worse than other drugs, especially since they'll be searching people pretty thoroughly :(

Originally posted by DJC*
You have all been warned about off topic talk in this thread. Posts about Uni can be kept to email or PM.

fair comment. i figured as it was vaguely related that it'd be okay, but you're point is fair :)

Secondly, it seems that there are a lot of new people around the board these days. Sniffer Dogs ARE and WILL BE, at major events.

bloody sydney peeps ;)

this is not necessarily the case in melbourne: in recent times we rarely get dogs (even at big events)...summadayze this year may have even been the first, i think.

Lastly, please respect the mods here. We don't like to be all nazi like and edit posts, but all we ask is that you follow the guidelines and make our job easier. If anyone has any problems with the guidelines as they are, feel free to PM either myself, Stars or BT who is the Admin for the Aus section of BL.

i'll be nicer now ;)

cheers for the clarity and fantastic job, djc :)

and...one more thing.

is somebody (no, not me, we all know how well that works out ;)) going to organise a meet-up so i can mill about fifty metres away and pick out the people to talk to? ;)

^^ I'm up for a meet-up! Either a quickie around 11ish, pre-prodigy or sometime in the early hours of the morning... Suggestions anyone? If it's the quickie we can pick out who we're going to dance the prodigy set with and ditch the undesirables.. ;) hehe j/k

Edit: If any Melbournites don't know anyone and are looking to join the meet-up or catch up at some random time throughout the night, PM me for my mobile number! FUN PEOPLE NEED ONLY APPLY!!!=D (good looks advantagious ;)).

Last edited:
^Mmmmmm....

Quickie.........

well... i'm thinking somewhere INSIDE the Prodigy arena at 11 would be sensible. but i don't really know teh layout in there. Can someone suggest a spot that's relatively easy to locate.

And Brad, the three tall (well two of us anyways) guys <Muzby/Popavich/Duckboy> in camo' gear should be fairly easy to see :)

Also, who wants to be the designated decoy out the front with their pants lined with steak to distract the canine fiends? =D

I'm soooo excited!!!!! What an awesome line-up! Everything sorted - even managed to organise a bus to get us there! (Coming from Bendigo!) - Although whether we make the us home will be another story!

Anyonw know if they have cloak rooms? :) =D

^^ Meet up round 11 or a bit before definately....its the only really free time....i'll be the guy in the orange + blue phats and the EFINI shirt ;)

<3

Originally posted by kandyraverchick
^^ I'm up for a meet-up! Either a quickie around 11ish, pre-prodigy or sometime in the early hours of the morning...

^I'm thinking with my plans I'll be quite unintelligible in the early hours - - - pre Prodigy is all good. :)

About 11am the place will be packed, but it's unavoidable really.
You have my vote.

16.gif
16.gif
MEETUP
16.gif
16.gif

Where - - - Main Arena [in preparation for Prodigy].
When - - - 11pm [or there abouts - we will wait a little while for late-comers].

Sounds good!! ;)

ok, I checked out the map and I thought infront of the toilets would be an easy place to find. If I remember Rod Laver correctly though, the toilets are around the venue, not actually inside (well yes inside, but not in, in, inside). I may be completely wrong here? Anyhow, I though that we could meet inside the Rod Laver arena around the area where the toilets would be (even if they are on the outskirt - meet INSIDE the arena).

TT2005_map_melb_06.gif

Maybe where I've marked the map with a red dot? Yes, No?
It would be at the top of the seating, wouldn't it?

You'll find that there are toilets about every 15metres in between the entry/exit doors around the edges of both major arenas - you'll have to narrow it down a lot more than that.

Ummm I dunno the gate numbers.

How bout near the cigaretter trailer that is always there at the top of the stairs (and a little to the left) that go down to the market.

Last edited:
You guys are gonna have SOOOOOOOO much fun. I want to get on a plane and get amongst it all over again. The Prodigy were amazing guys, and don't miss GMF, he was outstanding also;)

This is dangerous..
Open up your head feel the shell-shock.
This is dangerous,
I walk though mindfields, I watch your head rot.

YEHHHHHH gonna see the prodigy tonight

Can I suggest that if you need to leave messages or meet up my stall would be an easy obvious place to do so? It'll have a big sign saying 'Hijinx Designs' and i'm happy to mind bags and stuff for Bluelighters:) .

^^ Thanks for the minding bags offer - I may just take you up on that if there isn't going to be cloak rooms... ;)

okay good time, 11pm....

BUT

inside? that will be absolutely impossible! unless we meet outside a certain gate number...but this could cause hassles as well, as sometimes certains gates are closed and whatnot... just my 2cents....

i thought the top of the stairs was a good place, just outside rod laver, thats where we have met up the last few times....

But i think most ppl want to get inside rod laver early.... there is a fairly good chance Future will do their usual LockOut thing.

Over 25000 tickets. almost everyone will want to see The Prodigy. it will be war if you don't get in early. (my further 2 cents :))

maybe as close to the main Rod Laver entrance as possible? A lot of us know each other, and we should be a reasonably sized group and not too hard to find..... those that don't know who to look out for can PM for mobile numbers. can't be toooo hard??

^^ You raise a good point but if everyone has at least 1 (preferably 2 or more) bluelighter's mobile numbers, then the problem should be rectified. :)

hijinx wow, thanks. that is a very kind offer, and I may take you up on it. I'll at least come and say hello at some point :)