Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] SUNSHINE PEOPLE! NYD @ South Atlantic Wharf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen CJ Bolland a number of times, he sometimes plays pretty tough techno, but last time he played a new style that I couldn't pigeonhole, it was just sick! I couldn't tell you what to expect this time, except for a treat :p

Tiga I don't think has playd Aus before, and you can expect some EXTREMELY funky and glam electro from him. Great booty shakin tunes :D

this has me quivering in delight
other than for the lack of set times

deCipal said:
I know the local line-up will not dissapoint at this event, but has anyone seen Tiga or CJ Bolland play before? I haven't seen either of them, and was just wondering what type of Music they will be playing?

Do they play hard techno, or do they play more on the electro side? Can anyone fill me in...

Thanks.

I haven't seen TIGA play before but I hear he likes to proper mash things up. He doesn't have a specific genre he likes to stick to when playing usually mixing up trashy 80's synth pop *woot woot*, glitzy/glam electro, and acid housey stuff. Either way I'm stoked =D I've been hanging to see him play for so very long! BRING IT ON =D

still no set times? i am getting anxious, bt trust that it will be the dopest shit regardless, hope it stays this warm :)

love and light...

Wed, Dec 31

Mostly sunny
min: 16°C
max: 25°C

Thu, Jan 1

Mostly sunny
min: 14°C
max: 26°C

sounds ok but its melbourne we can never be sure:)

Hehehe * lahlah slips in to say* Oh YES'A I am cumming to this, with my fingers X!! Hope to see u there.. Hey MoeBro are we still going for that cuppa?? hehehe
*slaps tomo on his arse and says, r u ready to rumble??*

=D

Sci-Fi Rockers
9-10 GG
10-11 Boydex vs. Nigel Jacotine
11-12 Tim Nixon (Future DJ Finalist)
12-1 Mike Callender
1-2:30 Cecile vs. Not Happy Jan
2:30-3:30 Dave Pham
3:30-6 Meccanoid Crew - Glitch, Quirk & Toupee
6-7 Viva L'Amour
7-8 Ides
8-9 Blanco

Planet Hardware
9-10 Matty Radovich vs. Craig McWhinney
10-11 PDT vs. Robert Anthony
11-1 Tiga (Canada)
1-2 Phunk De Sonique LIVE
2-3 Ben Cromack
3-4 Richie Rich
4-5:30 CJ Bolland (Belgium)
5:30-6:15 Seretone LIVE
6:15-7:30 Willie Tell vs. Simon Digby
7:30-8:30 Degenerator
8:30-close Simon Coyle vs. Damian Laird

The Riot Room
9-10 The Scattered Brothers
10-11 Julian Reynolds vs. Reemo
11-12 Kelsta vs. Benny Drohan
12-1 Craig John
1-2:30 James Lawson (UK)
2:30-3:30 Ben Kakoshke
3:30-4:30 Andrew Golden (KC)
4:30-5:30 Klassic & Sanders
5:30-6:30 Tim Rapid vs. Freo
6:30-7:30 Richie Braic
7:30-9 Kai Tracid (Ger)
9-close Hellraiser

MotocrewZer "House Boat"
11-2 Dean Millson vs. Aaron Roach
2-3:30 Nick Demkiw
3:30-5 Scott Finemore
5-6:30 Sam Fraser
6:30-8 DanJuan vs Shane Copal
8-9:30 Sasha Petrovic

this is gonna be fkn exhausting :D
*shakes fist
BRING IT ON!

hey does neone kno how long the boat ride goes 4?
cos im paranoid i'll get sick of listening to the music on it and wanna get back to the riot room!

Oooooh, one sleep, beautiful day forecasted, I say water fight regardless (in the most environmentally sound sense :) )

Chris_on_e, it will prlly just be a short ride each way so that everyone gets a go :) it will rock regardless!!

Also 2 of my friends are unable to make it to the belfast/sunshine ppl combo so email [email protected] if you need tix 150 for 2 belfast and 2 sunshine ppl, to make it easier for the dude you can have my vip pass, so thats 2 vip passes too

Love and Light...

fark!!!! that has gotta be the most insane line up ive seen in a long time... :D this is the first new years ive actually been looking forward to in ages... see you all there!!!!! :D

I,ve been given tickets to Sunshine People..... looks huge, greats sets...However, Ive never been to one of these things before... just wanna know whats the dress. looks like anything goes from pictures of other Hardware events. sorry for my naivety, but i just want a huge stress free day.:)

Kman003: phat pants and glow sticks or you'll be turned away ;)

Seriously, whatever you're comfortable in dude.

^^it will be full of 'raver's' but i dont think there will b many phat pants there... im only saying this cos its gonna be 28 degrees, too farkin hot for phatties imo

just what i was thinking,

Weather update:

Wed, Dec 31

Mostly sunny
min: 16°C
max: 28°C Thu, Jan 1

Mostly sunny
min: 14°C
max: 29°C

things are heating up, i think i might cut my phatties into shorts :) always wanted to, doubt ill go through with it

Status
Not open for further replies.