Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] SUNSHINE PEOPLE! NYD @ South Atlantic Wharf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loaded-Ent

Bluelighter
MELB - Sunshine People! - on the yarra @ Atlantic South NYD

Sunshine People! is to be held on the yarra @ Atlantic South Wharf NYD.

Featuring 4 indoor and outdoor arenas plus a Yarra boat (cruising every hour) with 4 international djs including Kai Tracid, Tiga, CJ Bolland and James Lawson.

Tickets are $39+BF (early bird) and $46+BF.

Rain, hail or shine this event is not be missed...

More info soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got the Smile Police email re: this event.....i think this is looking great!!! I saw only a little of James Lawson @ GK and loved it.....really into the hard dance sound....heard CJ Bolland was amazing last time out here....+ Kai Tracid would be great too....

hmmm, adjusting NYD plans now.....was thinking Together then Summadayze, but i might go to this instead of SD.... :)

Can't wait!! :D

sunshinepeople.txt

ATLANTIC SOUTH WHARF - SHED 7 VICTORIAN DOCKLANDS
NEW YEARS DAY 2004

This aint no fucking pop concert. This aint no commercial diety. This aint no overcrowded and overpriced wank-fest, no sweaty topless bump n' grind, no dingy club affair, no seedy rural campout, no hands in the air fake plastic mishap. This aint a party exclusive to one crowd or genre. This aint like any New Years Day party Melbourne has ever seen....

Sunshine People is Melbourne's latest NYD event featuring a collective of over 15 passionate crews who throughout the year put on some of Melbourne's most cutting-edge and alternative events and parties. Never before has Melbourne seen such a collection of crews coming together for a quality daytime mini-festival.

Located at an absolutely killer venue, Atlantic South Wharf is situated on the Yarra River at the Victorian Docklands, next to the Polly Woodside and opposite the World Trade Centre. The tranquillity and breathtaking views of the city, the first class venue and world class line-up will make this a day to remember. If it's cold we'll close the doors and crank up the heat warehouse style in Melbourne's most lush function centre. If it's hot we'll open it up and party out onto the water! Incorporating indoor and outdoor spaces spread over 5 musical arenas, Bar Alumbra, a Riverboat cruising up the Yarra and back to dock at the party every 45 minutes, and fully licensed areas across the venue.... Melbourne people, tuned in people, up for it people, over it people, freshly woken people and 24 hour non-stop party people will all want to be... Sunshine People.

The Sunshine People collective is proud to announce the full line-up for NYD:

Hardware, Lasergun, Wet Musik, MTC & MTM present:
PLANET HARDWARE
TIGA [CANADA]
CJ BOLLAND [BELGIUM]

Phunk De Sonique 100% LIVE
Ben Cromack
Damien Laird
Richie Rich
Slack
Disko Pussy
Wet Musik - Will E Tell & Simon Digby
Simon Coyle
Craig McWhinney
Matt Radovich
Seretone 100% LIVE
Degenerator
PDT vs Robert Anthony

Hardware, Lasergun & Meccanoid present:
SCI-FI ROCKERS
Mike Callander
Meccanoid Crew - Toupee, Quirk & Glitch
Dave Pham
Viva L'Amour
Ides
Cecile
Boydex
Blanco
Tim Nixon (Future DJ Finalist)
Not Happy Jan
Nigel Jacotine
GG

Pharmacy, BPM, Loaded & Smile Police present:
THE RIOT ROOM
KAI TRACID [GERMANY]
JAMES LAWSON [UK]

Richie Braic
Hellraiser
Ben Kakoshke
Julian Reynolds
Reemo
Kelsta
Craig John
The Scattered Brotheres
Klassic & Sanders
Tim Rapid
Benny Drohan
Andrew Golden
Freo

Motorola, Private Function & Soundtrack Saga present:
MOTOCREW-ZER HOUSE BOAT
Nick Dem Q
Dean Millson
Scott Finamore
Aaron Roach
Danjuan
Shane Copal
Sam Fraser
Sasha Petrovic

Bar Alumbra presents:
CUBAN DAYS
SAMBUMBIA LIVE (6 piece Cuban Latin band)
Dj D'Vella
Dj Mark Thyssen

Regular tickets, $46 + b/f, are on sale through Ticketek, ITM and usual outlets from November 14th.

“24 Hour Party People” Combo tickets for $80 + b/f also available from selected outlets. This great price includes an event ticket for New Years Eve’s BELFAST event, and New Years Day's SUNSHINE PEOPLE. Check the website for more info: http://www.hardwarecorp.com.au

With a limited capacity of 3000, this event is sure to sell out!!

Doors open 9am. This is a fully licensed 18+ event. ID required.

Ohhhhhh yeaaaaaahhhhh......

Thank christ we can get away from attending Dayze :)

Bolland absolutely rocked when he was out here, and so did Kai Tracid - looking forward to this one.

----

In that desert the baptists warned us :
God is coming.
Well, I'm telling you it's too late.
He's already here
I'm here !
And I'm going to baptise everybody
with fire !

okay what more can you ask then this, a new option, indoor and outdoor music, a boat to play with, breaks and electro :D i got this shit sussed, its gonn be madd!

love and light...

madd indeed. :D .........so much better than any alternative...........

and i was worried there would be nothing good to do this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

att: everybody i know and love - get your ticket now!!! (i hate it when ppl miss out - and the capacity for this and Belfast is limited - and already seems popular indeed (understandably)!!)

looks great... dunno which ones im going to though, together and this i want too... but it depends on what everyone else does i guess

depends on what everyone else does? hmmmm, i think this will be popular.... just hurry b/f it sells out i reckon. that's the saddest thing - when your friends can't come to a great party that you know you really wanna go to. so hold a gun to their heads until they each have a ticket. :D

..that's my plan anyway

^^^ LMAO @ gun comment :D "Don't make me say it again bitch!! Come to Sunshine People with me, or your brains can say bye bye!!" =D

Yes, I believe i shall buy my belfast/sp combo ticket this week....don't wanna miss out.....am wary tho, cause i may still have free tix to together...hmmm....fuck it....i can see tiesto anytime haha =D

lmao @ k, dude, if they arent sure buy tickets for two of the most popular dudes for xmas and evryone else will follow suit :p

it will be well worth it!!!!

love and light...

^^ hehe i love seeing excited people :D

Highlights for me will be James Lawson + Kai Tracid (and of course the bevy of local talent who blow me away everytime i see them.....)

IM SO THERE..... i tink ill park maself in the riot room:)

xoxoxoxoxox

my personal highlights will be the sun on my face and the wind in my hair as i boogie to breaks...

love and light...

Status
Not open for further replies.