• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Sat 24th Jan 04 - QBH - Armin Van Burren 6 hour set!

true that, midro is a hack.
Anyone know what time Steve Strangis is playing? I'm guessing he is playing upstairs whilst God (AVB) is on downstairs.
Couldn't we swap midro for strangis? or is this a totally stoooopid idea?

I guess on the upside most of us will be able to get to our respective recoveries earlier.

Beech out

yep, strangis is upstairs apparently - hopefully everyone will catch his set, as he needs to be supported by the melbourne massive. he'll actually be playing *good* tunes :)

and, er...OMGOMGOMG ARMIN!!! =D

Yeah I wish everyone would stop saying that armin is a "god"...makes me feel like Im missing out or something. Why did I agree to work on sunday?.......oh thats right..money.....time and a half. sigh.

why pay out on midro for? his set @ together was fantastic, he's getting better! but 6 hrs of armin, im there, although i cant see me seeing 6 hrs of armin, have to venture upstairs to support the kandy boys

^^^ because normally he's shit. it's not that he's a bad dj, he just plays self-indulgent bullshit most of the time, and people dislike that, i figure ;)

anyway, he plays the occasional good set (his closer at tt, iirc, wasn't too bad), but there's more bad than good imo...that's all :)

Yay for Strangis playing upstairs at 5am - Close, means quality trance after AVB :D

Room 2
12- 1 - Justin Kase
1 - 2 - Compound
2 -3 - Ajax
3 -4 - Master Kaos
4 -5 - Scott Alert
5 - close - Steve Strangis

Does anyone know what time does AVB's 6 hours of pleasure start and finish?
Not long now, should probably buy a ticket very soon!

Beech out

sorry 1234 but i couldn't be bothered flicking back thru all the posts, not all of us have the patience of you mods. Or just call me lazy, actually yeah thats probably right

beech out

wtf man, i'm the Laziest Person In The World (i've got the documentation to prove it and all ;)), so that doesn't really work. especially when the set-times are only about ten posts back from yours.

Well then i guess there is a new chief in town (Lazytown) so you had better just hand that documentation and badge/trophy/medal or whatever it is you possess for being the ex-title holder. ;)

Beech out

absolutely bounced out of bed this morning because im so excited

*YAY ARMIN*

WOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!!!!

and now its 2 hours closer than the last post :)

Yeh...pretty excited about this one.

"Vote Armin for God"

:)

After seeing Armin's tracklisting from Sydney last night I really can't wait to see what he has for us tonight! Waiting to here Super 8 - Alba =D