• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] - Potato's Bluelight Mexican Night - July 22 REVIEWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh dear...my wording wasnt to good then was it ;)

well when i move house in a few weeks im happy to hold one but probly not till late sept earlly otc so someone should throw one before then! :p

Re: Presenting...

*starfalls69* said:

P1010024.jpg

I'm sorry but someone has to say it. That photo looks like you're deep throating a bit fat cock, Butros. Although it can't belong to KB, unless he's got some kind of fire hose for an appendage.

Please explain? Or am I just seeing rude things noone else is....

miss slingshot said:

Magpi is particularly enthused about this concept as it means he will get to wear a big poofy dress as bridesmaid ;0

This calls for a shopping expedition ;) I think: strapless, hot pink, with crowns of flowers in their hair.

The boys will look stunning.

slm: i was going to say that...but i wasnt game enough :p

and word is KBs quite equipped anyways ;)

DOWNLOAD THIS!!!

{Edit ^^^ Its getting old REALLY really fast FaTz}

Last edited by a moderator:
*straps her mod cap on...*

FaTz: please contribute a lil more than just "download this" in your replies as it may tbe taken as off topic by the people who werent there and deleted.

*takes off her cap*

Next please...

*starfalls69* said:
slm: i was going to say that...but i wasnt game enough :p

You can count on my tactlessness in moments like these Kel ;) I am way too curious to know where that doodle came from. It sort of looks like Dale's. In which case: WHERE THE FUCK WAS I????! :D

more to the point...WHERE WAS DALE?? and does he still have his doodle? ;)

Im pretty sure it was just butros's tongue ;) trust me to be around with a camera in moments like that.

Re: Presenting...

Originally posted by *starfalls69*
Some other photos...

Oh holyness Jesus in a poncho!...Raz...

P1010030.jpg

Hard photographic evidence of Raz drinking straight red cordial!! :D

dont make me feed you bath tub vomit encrusted beer biatch!! ;)

i just found it funny that i said JESUS!! and Raz whips out a Jesus wallet =D

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
This calls for a shopping expedition ;) I think: strapless, hot pink, with crowns of flowers in their hair.

Magpi has already indicated a desire to be dressed in lemon NOT pink, you must remember to ask him about his 'fractal' dress and advise him that you have already invited Curtis to the wedding.
*runs and protects boobies from impeeding nipple cripple from magpi*
How about a housecooling party *starfalls 69*? I'd offer my place in an instant, but as my place is an apartment of sorts i don't really see it being particularly condusive to house parties.

I do however think we need to do a big boozy bbq/ picnic in the botanical gardens/ studley park sometime soon. I wanna attempt to *not* row round in circles and other stoopid activities with all you crazy kids. I think this is particularly suited to THIS time of year and PARTICULARLY suited to be held within a LANDSCAPED park...... ;)

ok...well let me check my calendar and see whats comming up and i shal organise another shin dig...maybe an out doors one this time in a park somewhere :)

and id much rather wait till i move to bring you nutters over cause my flat mates crazy enough as it is 8o

Lemon is it? Well GODDAMNIT IT'S MY WEDDING! *rages* /caves

I think the Botanical Gardens sounds awesome!! We will have to have a rain contingency plan though. The tan suits my wicked plan to do ________ outside in __________.

I will think up something and see whats around :) Lets not hijack potatos marvellous replies to his amazing dinner ;)

Re: Re: Presenting...

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
I'm sorry but someone has to say it. That photo looks like you're deep throating a bit fat cock, Butros. Although it can't belong to KB, unless he's got some kind of fire hose for an appendage.

Please explain? Or am I just seeing rude things noone else is....

OMFG... It does! 8o

Wow... *stares at BBG suspiciously*

not the only ones either, here an exert from an AIM chat:

m885: I'm out.. 2:24 AM here
m885: sleep time
KB: pussy
KB: ;)
m885: lol
m885: goodnight, and that thing IS a penis :p
m885 has left the room.

i recall nothing. dont ask me.

star thanks for that reminder
thought it was you but i couldnt remebr 1) who for sure and 2) what the fuck i was gettign you to do it in the first place
we will just put it down to me drinking nearly a hole bottle of tequela before i got to the party

SLM and MSS lemon is not my colour
purple
pastel blue
fire engine red
or
forest green is and all mixed to getehr would be even better

oh and MSS sleep with one eye open
mwahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.