• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] - Potato's Bluelight Mexican Night - July 22 REVIEWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
onetwothreefour said:
^^^ you danced. a lot. far too energetic for me; it was scary ;):D

Yeah.. I thought I only danced for about half an hour max. I seem to have lost track of time between the periods of everyone arriving and everyone leaving/ going to bed.

Yay for going out to tuned afterwards! :D Mad venue!

heheh that's right shorza. Saturday was an interesting day for me, that's for sure. Your donation was put to good use ;)

Also I was a bit chuffed that someone left a bulberator behind, since on sat arvo my bro discovered half a box of nangs that I had stashed whilst wasted and promptly forotten about. heheh that was joy.

stoopid bluelight i just made the best message then for not good reason it logged me out and so i lost my post :(

sorry bout not hanging out more people no legitimate excuse

well again lovely night potato.

and KRC, i think you spent most of your time dancing/kickboxing :)

hope your house wasnt too bad the day after - and i gurantee you will be finding nangs for the next few months, they have a habit of becoming strewn everywhere!!!

Two thumbs up for fine Fiesta fun.

Well kids, I had a great night. :D It was great to meet some new people and catch up with everyone else.

Many thanks to Potato and princess_kitti, as well as the other residents of the Warren for letting us all inflict ourselves on your home.

I realised after I got home that I still had princess_kitti's ears on my head.... that may explain some of the looks the cab driver was giving me on the way. 8(

Hahaha I don't know what ti say... AWESOME Night guys... It was deffinatly a rockin night that's fo sho!!!

And I've got SLM (I Think it was her) as a witness I put in a $20 and took out $10 :p hehe... Afterall I know how hard it is when you put on a night and end up short :(

KRC as far as i know you were pretty much talking to everybody all night. i remember having the toe socks conversation with you.
i dont know this led to you starting a 5 mins saliva swapping session with SLM. :)

anyone know when i did pass out on that couch???

Sounds like it was quite the night. I'm not sure if I'm disappointed or relieved I couldn't get in touch with potato on the night ;)

I got back from picking up ice and huge logs in my car with potato, princess_kitti & her friend and you were already passed, virtua_trancer.

I'm sure it was seriously 12.30am then! 8(
Or I could be wrong?

Virtua_Trancer said:
i dont know this led to you starting a 5 mins saliva swapping session with SLM. :)

I only vaguely remember that, but I'm sure it was lovely as usual. Me=such a slurry :)

KRC, you were dancing when I left for a mission with miss slingshot and magpi, and you were still dancing when we returned several hours later :D

Virtua Trancer, you passed out VERY early on in the night... I seem to remember you being asleep most of the time? Or at least most of the hours of the early morning. At one point I think Pop Popovitch and someone else lifted you off the couch and plopped you on the floor. you got up and lay down again :D I told them to leave you alone :(

Fatz: yes I saw you put the money in.

Who drew doodles on the whiteboard? Was that Dale?

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
I only vaguely remember that, but I'm sure it was lovely as usual. Me=such a slurry :)

rofl, I'd forgotton all about that until I read it on b/l the other day... :p Of course, as soon as I read it, I recalled! Vaguely, but surely.

SLM: no way.
i am quite sure i passed out around 3 am or a bit earlier. i remember KB kicking me to get me up.
i swear if he did kick me more i would have been up. :)

i hope no one abused me while i was enjoying this nice nap :)

magpi - this might jog your memory... *harder starfalls harder. i like it hard!!!* i left a red mark on your face ;)

virtua trancer - what was my secret about myself i told you??? this sounds like something i shouldnt of said... 8o you passed out at about 3ish it hink...it was before i left. also i have photos of the perfect crime from while you were asleep... ;)

shorza - hope helen wasnt feeling to badly :(

im loading some photos now so will post em when im done. didnt take many cause i was to to toooo drunk ;)

and at least i wasnt forgotten on the lift home department this time ;)

the bulberator is miss slingshots!

krc - you danced...and danced...and kung fuied people and danced some more...also cuddled with KB on the couch. Thats bout it.

To be honest, Virtua, you passed out at about 11pm... Then moved inside at 11:30 and passed out on the couch inside... Then we raped you... You smiled... Nah that raping part is a lie.....

***OR IS IT???***

i guess he will never know ;)

i got to potatos around 10.10pm so he didnt pass out before that...but he was well on his way :p

*starfalls69* said:
also cuddled with KB on the couch. Thats bout it.

oh yes... the efforts of the pot belly were far too hard to resist.

For those who missed it, KB decided to debate the politics regarding his pot belly requiring more effort/ dedication than a 6 pack.

He had some points!

Presenting...

What happens if you do this...virtua trancer

th_P1010022.jpg

You get this...butros attempting to draw on him...

a0e3f6d3.jpg

Some other photos...

Oh holyness Jesus in a poncho!...Raz...

P1010030.jpg

umm...whatever is in this guys mouth must of been interesting...butros, KB and KRC...

P1010024.jpg

KB and KRC cuddling...

P1010023.jpg

HHC KING, 420* and Dale...

P1010025.jpg

The boys chilling...

P1010026.jpg

Butros waking up potatos brother... (?) (who was rather cute to i might add) ;)

P1010035.jpg

Hmm lets see if bluelight likes me a second time round...

Firstly a MASSIVE thankyou to Potato for putting on this fine shindig, FANTASTIC food, constant stream of tasty beverages =D, GGRREEEAAAT location ;) not to mention playing the role of host to perfection. Yes i am one of those crappy persons who forgot to pitch in for food - I'll drop the cash off and collect my bulburator and platters one night this week.

Princess kitty - your effervescent bubbyness never ceases to amaze me, such a positive wonderful girl :)

1234 - tiss was great to finally 'meet you' :) Striking people of ones 'they think i'm a complete tool' list is always great, especially when they turn out to be such a good value as your fine self :)

Shorza and helen - As always it was an absolute pleasure. Shorza i'm so sorry for tempting (read: corrupting) Helen with many a tasty gold tequila shot - I hope the beautiful girl is feeling ok now.

Popavich & Raz - Another sensational night to add to the growing list. oodles of fun, you boys rock my world in so many special ways =) And there is only5 days to go till we do it all again......

SLM - I do :) ;) :) Magpi is particularly enthused about this concept as it means he will get to wear a big poofy dress as bridesmaid ;0 Such an amazing beautiful girl, insane amounts of fun, all wrapped up in the most caring and open personality. An absolute super star all round, Does great snuggles too :).

Thanks to everyone else who made the night so much fun - so when is the next one?

yes it seems the general agreement is these thigns should be a regular thign...and with the same people going all the time it just makes melbs bl crew somewhat tighter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.