• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MELB MEETUP: e55, Sunday 13th o' Feb (full details in first post)

The venue's not changing! :X (stern voice)

Besides, the 80's weren't all bad...and what's wrong with a bit of trash anyways? ;)

Umm, in other news though...I really did think e55 had more class than that...Le Sigh...how things change when you move interstate for 14 months.... 8) ;)

so wheres it at now? still e55? ive wanted to check that place out for a bit now :)

cool e55 it is then.
see you all there:) let us enjoy the 80s together=D

No Venue Change

e55 it still is.

You may hear me sing old Madonna songs though, so be prepared.

^^^^ sounds fun ;) i like 80s. so far my sunday is free. so add me to the list. may also drag harraser along :)

How the hell can you guys miss st kilda fest?

http://www.stkildafestival.com.au/

Live N Local
Wednesday 9 - Saturday 12 February
Festival Day
Sunday February 13

St Kilda Festival 2005 has something for everyone. The main Festival Day, Sunday February 13, features over 50 bands performing across 7 stages, extreme sport competitions, market stalls and special events. Live N Local, February 9 - 12, is a program for local St Kilda folk. Don’t miss the Sunset Bazaar Salsa on the Sand evening on Friday February 11. Happy Days!
Care for each other, and care for St Kilda.

with the main highlight

Summer Beats Soundsystem lineup:

12 noon - 1pm ~ Aaron Smiles
1pm - 1.30pm ~ Mantrix
1.30pm - 2.30pm ~ Brad Daniels
2.30pm - 3.30pm ~ Disco Pussy
3.30pm - 4.30pm ~ Steve Stratton
4.30pm - 5pm ~ Decoy
5pm - 6pm ~ Alias vs Dr B
6pm - 7pm ~ Special Guest
7pm - 8pm ~ D-Nox (Germany)

*starfalls69* said:
may also drag harraser along :)

Funny that.
I saw him on the bus on sunday night and when I looked at him to wave, he put his head down and made himself appear busy.

Great way to greet someone you know.

<3

Originally posted by sux to be u
How the hell can you guys miss st kilda fest?

^Uh. We're not. 8)

Duckboy and I are planning on wandering over to St. Kilda to enjoy the sites and beats for his Birthday - - - and then head on over to the meetup.
Best of both worlds.
hearthrob.gif

I wish it wasn't on at the same time as Midsumma, but umm....it is. :\

In brighter news though, I'll be LIVING in Melbourne soon, so YAY!!!!

*back to previously programmed thread*

I got work till ~5 and then basketball at like 8pm, so I'll be at the meet for about 15mins i think.

I've been meaning to post... I'll be there. I decided that about 3 days ago but whatever!!

I'LL BE THERE =D

Raz said:
Okay Eddie, I'm locking in e55 for Sunday 13th.

Is 4pm too early/late for peeps?

I'll be there, ringing with the resplendant bells of de-tox goodness, (Note: that DOESN'T mean I'm not drinking beer ;))

MoeBro said:
Funny that.
I saw him on the bus on sunday night and when I looked at him to wave, he put his head down and made himself appear busy.

Great way to greet someone you know.

hmm are ya sure it was him? i think he was out east sunday. cause im pretty sure he wouldnt of been on the bus. i will slap him if it was.

im off to the st kilda fest to so not sure if i will make it or not. will see what happens and if i get drunk there or not ;)

moe: we should catch up soon.

moe: dont be paranoid lol. i honestly didnt see you. my eyes are shite. if i had i would have straight away given you a smile and a hug and a chat. next time come up and say hi!

24.gif
I LOVE YOU MOE!
24.gif

=D

ps: see im breaking my no more posting rule just for you, it must be love.
24.gif

pps: me and kel will be there

Dear Bluelight;
Excepting the wonderful people who turned up you all fuck pigs. Ugly pigs. PS we have chocolate cake.

With love,
Raz :)

^^^ sorry we didnt come back after food. i didnt realise how sunburnt i was :\ sunburn makes me tierd and sore :(

glad to see youre keeping well though.

out of interest...who did turn up??

I couldn't come - one of my associates (the idiot that he is) had an psychotic episode and got violent towards my friends...:(
Sorry!

well.... to those of us that were there..... (albeit a little bit late!)_ we had FUN :)

And thanks to everyone who helped me eat my birthday cake

C0TB, you are teh greatest. EVAR!! =D