• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MELB MEETUP: e55, Sunday 13th o' Feb (full details in first post)

I might come, I would love to meet some bluelighters..:)
If anyones from the eastern suburbs and would like to meet up prior to attending (I don't know anyone and would like to attend 'with' someone), please let me know..
(I somehow don't think my regular friends would be up for this).

Oooooooh!!!!!!

13th feb = Duckboy's birthday.

Uh-oh...... This weekend may well become a combined festival of alcohol-induced messiness......

:) :) :) :)%) :) :) :)

(p.s. eastern suburbs also...)

So it appears my Feb De-tox plans are now in mortal peril!
Oh well, with the wonders of modern medical science, I'm sure they'll be able to grow me a new liver by the time this one packs it in =D

Oh and kandyraverchick, I live within 5 minutes of East Burwood, so I'd be happy to meet up with you before-hand and share the pain of Public Transport with you, before we join the barrage ;)

XcentriX said:

can't wait for this friday DUDE!!!

ohhh that is an invite to those who dwel in sydney sites....

friday pub crawl new town

:) :p

New Town?

Pop Popavich said:
So it appears my Feb De-tox plans are now in mortal peril!
Oh well, with the wonders of modern medical science, I'm sure they'll be able to grow me a new liver by the time this one packs it in =D

Oh and kandyraverchick, I live within 5 minutes of East Burwood, so I'd be happy to meet up with you before-hand and share the pain of Public Transport with you, before we join the barrage ;)

ok, deal!:D

Is this meet-up going to be of a night? or during the day? *crosses fingers for night* ;)

Feb De-Tox?

it caaan still happen. I'll go for anything you can buy over a counter or a bar. (legally).

seriously, while i'm making my head as pure as the driven snow at the moment... i can NOT refuse a few tasty beverages for such an occasion.

And, my gawd, it better be a nocturnal gathering. Maybe the friday or saturday night of that weekend???

pretty please. coz otherwise i probably won't be able to come :(``````

<3

I'm sure seeing how long Raz and his happy hoard will be in Melbourne there'll be at least one nocturnal gathering. :D
I'll be joining you in the legal resplendance for the night, Duckboy. :)
We can be strong together.

[Btw, that's a spunky new avatar you have. ;)]

i miss the dates by 3 days :(

damnit, I'm in melbourne 1st - 8th of february!

extend the stay a bit longer Raz ;)

Originally posted by Keystroke

*Pop grabs his liver as it runs off cowering into the corner* Oh no you don't you little bastard, get back here!

Even if Feb is just Over-The-Counter fun, it's still looking bloody huge! 8o

keystroke said:
i miss the dates by 3 days :(

extend the stay a bit longer Raz ;)

No, you miss the dates by about 5 days and it's you who'd need to extend... ;)

^^^what she said. Learn ya chronologies fella!

...Okay, am I to understand that everyone wants to go to croft? Which would be cool by me because in one of the great ironies of the universe, I never got to go to croft when I was actually living in Melbs....

Isn't there like big cover charge for croft though? I don't wanna prohibit anyone from coming....maybe we could have pre-croft shenanigans at a pub somewhere earlier, and then move on later for those who want to move on? What do people think of that?

so what the cooking up deal type thingy that is going on?

I don't think i'll be able to make a friday or saturday night. Maybe some kind of an afternoon evening? at some casual type pub/beer garden thing?

I'm keen tho.

i'm in if SLM is

oh fuck it, i'm most likely going regardless...
but still

:p

What kinda scene is the croft??? What kinda tunes and stuff.....

Im up for anything... Witch Doc is the picky one! mwahaha (blame the man!!)

Oh and is it easy to get to from North Melbourne ... ?

Mooshie, the croft is just of Little Bourke street in the city, so it should be pretty easy for you to get to.

I'm happy to start with an afternoon thing, perhaps at a pub venue, as Raz suggested, then we can move onto the Croft as the evening progresses.

Since the guest of honour is here over 2 weekends, what date are we going to do this on?

i would like to come if people will have me.....
i need to get out of the house and enjoy myself without my (newly become) ex.

however it will be my 21st on the 19th of Feb and i think i will be having dinner with my friends and possibly going out later and i dont know where. if it would be possible to have the meet up the weekend before??

my bro will also be up that weekend and i think my best friend from tassie is coming up then too. so i'll be up for some shennanigans before everyone heads out to Croft.

i'm in richmond so anywhere is good for me. i dont know too many places to go so where -ever is good.