tix

only 500
$65 + bf - first release
$75 + bf - 2nd release

general
$80+ bf

http://www.futureentertainment.com.au/Events/gk06/gk06_webpage.html

Last edited:
I'm going to close this and re-open it in a few weeks time when it's a little closer to the event (8-10 weeks prior to event in accordance with the guidelines)

yes it's been re-opened although it is still a verrry long way away.

It should be interesting now that Rod Laver will be open, though it will be much more of a medicore version of TT... meaning it has less diversity in music.

with a line-up like that who cares about diversity. all the side rooms this year at tribes were empty anyway (pharmacy being the exception)... tocadisco and blackstrobe for example played to only handfuls of people.

having said that it should be MAD!!! can't wait. i'm really keen on seeing mark norman and cor finjeman live, been listening to a few of their recent sets lately and if they're anything to go by, they should go OFF at gods

ive heard both vodafone and rod laver will be running on the night exact same set out. im not 100% sure if its true though but everyone seems to be saying that.

^^ the flyer says rod laver. GK has never been in both arenas and they wouldn't get the numbers to fill up both of them anyway.

i would have to say that this is the worst/most boring lineup i have ever seen @ godskitchen

I think it's pretty good. I've been hanging to see above and beyond for a while now, and I like cor finjemans stuff too... Having said that though, they could have got some bigger acts for this one.

I think Cosmic Gate is the only international act that gets me excited. Other than that the line up is pretty lame.

hoorah, godskitchen...

I will not be in atendence..

Cosmic Gate is old, and over-rated... shitful at best. 80% of the lineup is local and/or unknown

(edit by leecie - racist remark)

Last edited by a moderator:
come on zaineol, think before you speak :/

the line up certainly isnt anything to get excited about (imo). I for one wont be going unless the line up improoves dramatically..

one would think GK would try to commpete with all the other events that are getting larger but i guess theres only so many times a dj can do a circuit and not have people get bored of him...

and if TIESTO was on the list?? Id be there front and centre cause Tiestos the god of djing :D

I went in 2004 when they had Sander Kleinenberg, Benny Benassi, John 00 Flemming, Eddie Halliwell and Anne Savage playing. I thought it was a top night. Since then the following line-ups have not interested me. I heard last years GK was pretty average and that the turnout was small. You get sick of seeing the same DJs at each different event every year. I'm waiting till we see the likes of a Tiesto, PVD, Corsten, Cox back before I go to another rave event.

arizona83 said:
You get sick of seeing the same DJs at each different event every year. I'm waiting till we see the likes of a Tiesto, PVD, Corsten

amen to that!

but at the same time those that go with no expectations seem to always have fun at GK than those who go and get let down :/

I disagree, I really like this line-up, even though i've seen most of them before....Matt Hardwick hasn't played here for years and is the main reason i'm going, above & beyond were brilliant at last year's godskitchen & eddie halliwell is a complete showman. Sure cosmic gate have been done to death, but they're playing a different style these days....more techy, not as hard. As for Mark Norman/Core Finjeman, first time ever to aus for these guys, really kewl tech-trance, if that's your thing.

And if you like techno, then Kevin Saunderson plays some of the finest detroit you'll ever hear......

The main thing i dislike about godskitchen/two tribes nowadays is the replacement of prog with house. Last years god's had some of the finest prog ever.....gabriel & dresden, bt, nick warren & hybrid, doubt i'll see a line-up like that again.

Last edited:
Karaboudjan said:
Eddie Halliwell, Matt Hardwick and A&B are elite! They're popular back in the UK :)
Hate to burst your bubble bogan / chav boy, but just because the UK public likes these acts, doesn't mean they're all that good y'know. ;)

Personally I wouldn't go to this if someone paid me to. I mean ok Cosmic Gate are definite crowd pullers, and the others as Kara mentioned are ok, but there's nothing great about the lineup at all. (maybe Above and Beyond)

EDIT: Just noticed that Kevin Saunderson is in the lineup. surprise surprise..