• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - G.O.D & Smile Police NYE Special - NYE @ Altona Sports and Leisure centre

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to express how glad i am to be a part of the G.O.D and Smile police crews, helping arange and promote this event. god events are huge, great fun and best of al not OVERLY comercial! FUCK sumadayze, its crap comercial bulshit - yay for u ld50 seems your back to normal, hope we catch up at this, i got my tik thru working, just as i wanted to do quite some time ago if u dont remember ;)!

Further more, NYE is a time of reflection, a time to make change, and become that which we are not, be reborn - what better way to celebrate than with G.O.D!
Oh - Garth - where is my t-shirt? i wana t-shirt!

Woop de woop - not long now!

Have spoken to a few of the DJs and I can tell you now they all have lots of tricks up their sleeves and are really looking forward to playing. All the rooms are gonna be going nuts with something to please all tastes!!!

agrees with Zaineaol. i'm so happy to b part of the smile police n g.o.d crews. this NYE is going to b one to remember. 9 days to go...

Well lets all make this one a night to remember - and finall forget the drama that was 2004, and begin the great drama and stuggle of 2005

Zaineaol said:
I'd just like to express how glad i am to be a part of the G.O.D and Smile police crews, helping arange and promote this event. god events are huge, great fun and best of al not OVERLY comercial! FUCK sumadayze, its crap comercial bulshit - yay for u ld50 seems your back to normal, hope we catch up at this, i got my tik thru working, just as i wanted to do quite some time ago if u dont remember ;)!

Further more, NYE is a time of reflection, a time to make change, and become that which we are not, be reborn - what better way to celebrate than with G.O.D!
Oh - Garth - where is my t-shirt? i wana t-shirt!

Back to normal ? wtf the only thing that ever changed was my perception!

are tickets sold out for this yet?? i heard u could purchase at the door, is this true?

heehee, yeah, considering i didn't
make it to the one at kryal i spose i cant expect to do much better on NYE. It would be futile.

But I will certainly be there right at the front for st lukes set. Yayyy G.O.D!!

fliQ: No tickets aren't sold out yet, and yes you can buy on the door.

OMG Potato say hi to me cause ill b up the front for st luke's set too hehehehe i love him... im short n ill b wearing a ligher squad tshirt n black/pink phatties.

hahah, thanx guys!! :D

NEWS JUST IN:::

TRAINS ARE FREE ON NYE !!! ( & so is the BUS) so thats even more reason to take full advantage of it!

Buses will run from 8:39PM from westona station & run ALL night & meet up with EVERY train :)

Ther will also be another BUS starting at 5am running into the city (Spencer St Station) until 10am, so everyone can get home safely! :D

Who is up for a bluelight meetup ? Im keen, How does a meetup at the food area in the first room sound ?

DJ Set Times

WATER

9-10 Karpe-DM

10-11 NFX (live)

11-11:59 Kalus vs Lucid

12:01-1 St Luke

1-2:30 Pascal Feliz

2:30-3:30 Klasic

3:30-4:30 Soul-T

430-530 Andy Golden

530-630 Ben Kakoschke

630-730 JFX