• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - G.O.D & Smile Police NYE Special - NYE @ Altona Sports and Leisure centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaineaol

Bluelighter
Well it's about that time of year, G.O.D an Smile Police are teaming up to bring you a New Years to remember.

This new years at Altona Sports and Lesiure centre!

DJs, Times and ticket price TBA
if you want input into this party, sign up @ http://www.smilepolice.com/forum and put in your say - it's all up to us - the ravers!

So come along, commit yourself, don't fuss about the "big" parties - come out for a good time, where everyone is someone, your not just another ticket sold!

Happy faces and Smiles a must!

will edit this post as soon as we have confirmed DJs etc.!

sounds good. I hate the thought of going to the city for NYE.

lol - i just noticed something faerie, ur post count is the same as mine :) Hope you can make it!!

haha I know! I also noticed we always seem to post in the same threads. It's because we're cool I suppose :p

or uncool? haha na.
ill def be there!!! im from SP too zain. im joshyd. i dont know why i have a dif nickname on here...

so will this be any good?
im a cannabis smoker and yet to explore the rave scene, figured this might b a good start seeing as im 17.
any thoughts?

hello cannabis smoker, G.O.D partys are the best... not too smoke cannabis tho

Ok well the full thread I posted with all the information was much more appropriate but I guess this one is gonna have to do.

FULL INFO

Gospel of Dance & Smile Police are pleased to present…
G.O.D NYE 04/05 - NRG Super Special

“You are G.O.D and only you have the NRG to make the change.”

Prepare yourselves sinners… Two rave families are teaming up for a NYE party to remember. G.O.D and Smile Police are joining forces to bring the Melbourne dance scene together to party into the Year 2005.

This new years eve were taking you back to the good old days, when it was all about the party! Over time, we tend to lose our way in life and forget why we are here & why we started in this culture. We begin to lose sight of the good things & focus on the bad. This New Year’s is a time to come together, to restore some faith & balance in the dance scene we once had.

The lineup:
G.O.D. and Smile Police are pleased to announce a huge lineup with over 50 dj's including Pascal Feliz (Walt & Feliz/ The Netherlands) alongside a long list of Melbourne’s best established and up and coming talent spread out over 5 rooms.

WATER - Uplifting Hard Trance

Pascal Feliz (Walt & Feliz/ The Netherlands)
St Luke
Soul-T
Ben Kakoschke
Andy Golden
Klasic
NFX (live)
Kalus vs Lucid
JFX
Karpe-DM

EARTH - Hard Dance/ Hard Trance & NRG
Stevie B
Raving Alco
Robert Anthony
Otek
Sheldon Vs Luke Math
Dj walsh
Taran M
D-tox

METAL - Happy To Be Hardcore.
dude vs path vs grass vs man
Dilligaf
Exa-cist
Matty J
Telemikus
Photon
Elysium
Xpression
Dj Rapture
Nomes Vs James Cartledge

FIRE - Hip Hop/ Breaks & electro.
Frankle
Andy Wee
Hell Kitte
Stuey Rowe & MC Bennie
Reemo Vs T2
Jester
Agent Cooper VS Deluze
Effector

WOOD - DJ Mixing School Room – All styles.
Karl Brown
Nick J
C.O.D
Scott Anderson (Joy FM)
Judson J
Louis Center (DNR)
Rysta VS AJF
Ultranate Vs Minx
Chep vs Madem J

The formalities:

Dress Code
What ever makes you happy but we encourage people to make a change to what they would normally wear out. It’s up to you but let your imagination run wild. Now is the time to express yourself like you have not done before. Go as crazy and wild as yo want to go! Dress Happy, Look Happy, Be Happy

Age group
16+ Please bring ID for licensed areas

Venue
Altona Sport and Leisure Centre, Cnr Grieve Parade and Doherty’s Road North Altona, 3rd turn-off over the West Gate Bridge. 10 minutes from the city by car. Melways Reference 54 G1. By train Altona Station then a short cab ride to the venue.

First Aid
Will be provided by Red Cross. NYE is a time to celebrate but we must remember not to over do it. So please make sure you look after each other and be safe. Let’s make sure Red Cross team have a fun NYE as well as us.

Get a full run down of profiles and what’s happening, or post your questions on the forum…

WWW.SMILEPOLICE.COM
www.gospelofdance.com.au
www.djmixingschool.com.au

This is truly gonna rock! The G.O.D parties are the absolute best - awesome music, amazing vibe, everyone is so happy and friendly. And now they've added Feliz to the line-up, there is no way i can miss this!

How much are tix for this?

I'm hoping I can make it, haven't been to a G.O.D or Smile Police party yet but have heard heaps about the vibe at these events, so I'm keen as to check this one out! Be nice to go to one event where people still actually apologise for bumping in to you and don't find it so hard to smile!! :p

feliz8big.jpg
feliz5big.jpg

feliz3big.jpg
feliz6big.jpg

Pascal Feliz (Walt & Feliz/ The Netherlands)

Pascal Feliz started his career as a dj at the age of 17. In the first few years he played at a club in Eindhoven, later on gaining a residency at the amazing Club Hollywood together with Marcel Woods. In all his years as a dj, Pascal has always searched for new sounds so he can give his crowd the latest in dance music. He developed himself in different styles of house music such as trance, hard-trance and progressive. Pascal has played alongside many high profile national and international dj's at clubs and festivals all over the world.

Pascal then decided to focus more on producing music & started up his own studio which resulted in his first release in 1999. He also started producing tracks at the Rytmic Studio's together with Marcel Woods and later on with Walt under their alias Walt & Feliz. The first record together with Walt, "Endless" hit the charts in Holland and reached the number one position in most of them. Their second release, one of the biggest Anthem’s of 2004, ‘Expansion’ became an even bigger success, which resulted in an international breakthrough. As a result of that they were asked to produce a remix form the well-know German producer Rocco. ‘Generation of Love’ which hit the number one position in the German Charts!

With their third release ‘Funk’d’ Pascal and Walt showed again that they can produce quality, innovative hard-trance. They combined their specific hard-trance sound together with some groovy elements to create another floor filling Anthem. Funk’d is being played by many well know dj’s, all around the world!

http://www.djpascalfeliz.nl

for those that may not know the tracks above, here are some links courtesy of vinylwarning :D

Walt & Feliz
Endless
http://www.vinylwarning.net/clips/dos243.mp3

Walt & Feliz
Expansion
http://www.vinylwarning.net/clips/sr0322-5.mp3

Walt & Feliz
FunkD
http://www.vinylwarning.net.au/clips/sr04285.mp3
http://www.vinylwarning.net.au/clips/sr04285_B.mp3

Discography.

Walt & Feliz - Funk'd
Written and produced by W. Janssen and P. van Boxtel
Label Silicon Recordings

Walt & Feliz - Expansion
Label Silicon Recordings

Walt & Feliz - Endless
Label Fusion

Walt & Feliz - Endless
Label Visionary

Walt & Feliz - Endless
Label Dos or Die

Pascal Feliz - O.D.
Written and produced by P. van Boxtel and M. Scheffers.
Label K&S Records

Project #2 - Feel the Drums
Written and produced by P. van Boxtel and M. Scheffers.
Label Rytmic Records

Dj Pasquale - El Ritmo Fatal
Written and produced by P. van Boxtel
Label Kaika Records

Remixes

Rocco - Generation of Love
Label Aqualoop

Rocco - Generation of Love
Label ADN Progressive

Joop said:
I'm hoping I can make it, haven't been to a G.O.D or Smile Police party yet but have heard heaps about the vibe at these events, so I'm keen as to check this one out! Be nice to go to one event where people still actually apologise for bumping in to you and don't find it so hard to smile!! :p

You got it in one - that's what GOD and SP parties are all about - having fun with your mates around friendly like minded people! Great music, awesome mates and a party by ravers for ravers!

^^^ Hahaha, how are ya man? Any idea who this is? Think groove, then sp, then itm... =D

Status
Not open for further replies.