• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - G.O.D & Smile Police NYE Special - NYE @ Altona Sports and Leisure centre

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with luke man this party is going to rock hey we have the LIGHTER SQUAD doing their thing at 12!!! YAY for LSD. hehehe i've forgotten my LSD nicname again hehehe... have to go watch the Melb shuffle DVD.

well as i just paid $87 for a summadayze ticket and there are at least twice as many DJs i wanna see at G.O.D as there are at that (even counting armin van buuren for triple points!) i think $48 aint that bad. And if you are really worried about the price, from what i've heard there are a limited number of $40 tickets available. check the SP forums for details.

Anyway, i just went to adventjah, which was absolutely incredible, but still didn't top some of the G.O.D parties. You don't need half a dozen internationals to make for a wicked party!

a few people have had concerns about driving to Altona on New Years Eve... well.. no need there will be bus's running to & from Westona Train Station (& into the city in the morning) & trains will be running all night.. :)

*Melbourne trains to run all night on New Year's Eve*

Melbourne hopes that extended public transport services this New Year's Eve will prevent the crush experienced at train stations last year.

The City of Melbourne and Metlink will release final timetables at a later stage but say trains will run all night and tram and night-rider bus services will run into the early hours of the morning.

Councillor Irene Goonan says transport was the only hiccup in last year's celebrations.

"Last year we had a most spectacular New Year's Eve - 400,000 people celebrated in our city and there was nothing really that marred it except the public transport," she said.

"So we have been meeting since the event last year and we've tried to ensure that every single person gets home safely with the public transport."

So please take advantage of it.. its a 5 minute bus ride from westona station.. & they will meet up with every train to make it as convienient as possible getting there & getting home.. (times will be posted up soon)

If you do come by car, please be sensible & have a designated driver & PLEASE drive safely.

but if i were you, id catch the bus, cos im tipping its gonna be alot of fun..

droping_hardcore82 said:
<sorry> what else is on NYE last yr there was together is that happening this yr??

Nup, no Together this year. Future are doing Mischief NYE instead a much smaller party at The Metro.

Anyway, back on topic...

When will set-times be out?

Joop said:
Nup, no Together this year. Future are doing Mischief NYE instead a much smaller party at The Metro.

eehhwww.. *shudder*. The Metro. Never again.

Oh, and it's great to see that there'll be public transport all night NYE. And good work with the buses too! Quite appropriate for a harm-minimisation site like BL.

oh damn, oh well maybe next year hey???

;););)

ITS GONNA B HUGE!!!!!!!

im sorry, i apprectiate music and musicians ...

*stir* :p

Last edited:
alexkid said:
im sorry the rolling stones can't make it to your glow stick party.

i apprectiate real music haha

kids these days....

And whats wrong with the rolling stones you tool ?

Take walt and feliz for example, are you aware of there production talents ?

Glowsticks eh? thats a bit judgemental considering i dont even use glowsticks.

I want to know why you bothered posting in this thread to say its shit? We dont want to know your negative views on this event!

Just exactly what is real music to you buddy ?

The GOD crew bend over backwards to make events of this nature happen, have a bit of respect. I dont see you doing anything of this calibre.

ld50 vs ssri said:
And whats wrong with the rolling stones you tool ?

Take walt and feliz for example, are you aware of there production talents ?

Glowsticks eh? thats a bit judgemental considering i dont even use glowsticks.

I want to know why you bothered posting in this thread to say its shit? We dont want to know your negative views on this event!

Just exactly what is real music to you buddy ?

The GOD crew bend over backwards to make events of this nature happen, have a bit of respect. I dont see you doing anything of this calibre.

I agree

god parties are always awesome!!

so many dj's at this one!!

its rare that you have an occasion where you can see all your favorite locals at the one location!!

not to forget a wicked international this NYE!!!

i love GOD!!!!!!!!:D

Sorry guys it was nothing personal, i was just bored & bitter that nothing much is happening in Perth for NYE.

Looks like i'll be at Resolution to see James Dela Cruz from The Avalanches.

I know you'll all have phenomenal night!

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.