Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

**** Melb EARTHCORE review thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taliana said:
so apparently the next earthcore is going to be held in sydney... maybe its TIME for you melbourne folk to make the trek up... ;)

well..... according to the flyer for the EC 10 Year Anniversary Afterparty, the next festival they will be having, will be on Sat 27th November 2004, at Mt Dissapointment.... wherever that is!

also coming out for other earthcore events next year will be Koxbox and Saikopod(6th Feb in Melb), X-dream(13th Feb in Melb), Koxbox, Saikopod and X-dream(14th Feb in Syd), GMS(6th and 7th March in Melb and Syd) and Astrix and Psysex(8th-10th April in Melb and Syd)!

fark you guys are lucky buggers!! i doubt i will be able to make it, but i am gonna try my hardest to get over for GMS and/or Astrix and Psysex!

DAMN YOU MELBS AND SYDNEY!!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL :X

plastic ducks in a "pond" with no water - it gets stranger and stranger. slowly Im piecing back the memories.

Just to add a little more speculation about next year's possible event....

from the newspaper article..
Meanwhile, Earthcore organisers yesterday said they were pleased with Undera's first hosting of the decade-old event, and hoped to return next year.

So....... I guess we will have to wait and see.

stace.

Dj ScAtTeRfAcE said:
if x dream are only playing sydney i'll drive up taliana :p i farkin love em!

X-dream are playing melbourne before they play in sydney. there is a kox box and saikopod night on the 6th feb and x-dream on the 13th feb in melbourne, and then a kox box, saikopod and xdream night in sydney on the 14th feb.

so there is no need to go driving all the way to sydney mick. but it would still be worth it. kox box, saikopod and x dream all on the one night would be awesome!!!

fark e.c is bringing down sooooo many big acts next year! just hope it doesn't make it too hard for some of the smaller crews :)

Since this has become a social point about next years Earthcore more than reviews I'm locking it. If anyone actually wants to put reviews of the actual event, please PM a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.