• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Advent*Jah Festival - REVIEWS - Kryal Castle

Ahh I am excited already :) because three of my good friends are coming along with me. <3
I had a wierd dream last night they changed the location to doncaster shopping town, like wtf? lol. (ok well it amused me at least :\ )

With about over little of a month left to go until Kryal. I suppose it won't be a bad idea to start a rough roll-call: :)

anarky
BloSs0m
bubsta
ButrosButros_Grantos
dancefifi
Dante
djwombat81au
Dr. Beat
Duckboy
eloise
faeri
FlyAfterMe
funluvingurl
hoptis
Joop
LahLahGatecrasher
ld50 vs ssri
muzby
noodles
pekkie
Pop Popavich
Psyentist
PULS8R
Schizo
sil3ntdanc3r
Zaineaol
[MuNtEd]

Updated (Sorry to LahLahGatecrasher and funluvingurl =D)

Last edited:
i've been told by a friend that i have to go.
and leave my cynicism at home ;)

so i suppose i'll see you all there!

haha suckers, didnt forget me =D

Updated list:
anarky
BloSs0m
bubsta
ButrosButros_Grantos
dancefifi
Dante
djwombat81au
Dr. Beat
Duckboy
eloise
faeri
FlyAfterMe
funluvingurl
hoptis
Joop
LahLahGatecrasher
muzby
noodles
pekkie
Pop Popavich
Psyentist
PULS8R
Schizo
sil3ntdanc3r
Zaineaol
[MuNtEd]

there ya's go :)

How is everyone planning on getting there? The reason I ask is that Victoria is bringing in Road Side Drug testing as of December 1 and this even will be on the list of places to be targeted to "prove" the tests are worthwhile.

We have gotten a hold of some of the tests and done some "scientific" experiments with them, the results of which will be published on here soon. But from playing with them, it's obvious that they DO work.

So I'm wondering.... Are people planning on having a designated driver (or at least someone who doesn't take anything for several [like 4-5] hours beforehand) or are you planning a stay in Ballarat? Or should we be organising mass transportation for the above listed BLers?

Thoughts?

we're staying in ballarat for a couple of days - and just relaxing and going to soverign hill... so not coming back to melbourne.

my fren and I was planning to take the Vline to and from there... %)

Pop Popavich said:
Are people planning on having a designated driver (or at least someone who doesn't take anything for several [like 4-5] hours beforehand) or are you planning a stay in Ballarat?

i was thinking about this, is 4 - 5 hours enough so as to not get caught?

Originally posted by Pop Popavich
Or should we be organising mass transportation for the above listed BLers?

I think that this sounds like a good idea..

What if... hypothetically, we got enough people to do up a train mission that we could get our own carriage on a v-line?
Any chance of that occuring?

Because in reality guys, if you're thinking of taking anything beside alcohol, there's no way you should be driving the day after, and only after a good sleep and sobering up if you've been on the piss.

*responsible cap off*

I've got my ticket in my hand as I type this awkwardly with the other, but I now, unfortunately, have no job. This shouldn't affect my plans, unless I get a new job that won't permit my attendance.. so I'm giving you a little bit of pre-warning as to my possible piking.

Who was keen to camp it up on the Friday? Now that there doesn't seem to be much of an interstate contigency goin, I'm keen to get nice and reaquainted with you dirty Melbournites ;)

i was thinking about this, is 4 - 5 hours enough so as to not get caught?

Well from the tests that were done by Vicroads in the trials of these tests, the active chemical they test for (in say Amphetamines) is detectable for around 4 hours after administration. This is by design, even though they could detect that you have taken drugs for far longer than that, the tests are designed to test if you are currently affected.

However... they did not test on people who have been on it hard all night, so in this instance, I would not want to rely on a 4 hour break.

We have been able to get a hold of some samples of the tests and we have done our own tests (not quite as controlled as I would like, but hopefully we will be able to do more in the next couple of weeks), and the results support Vicroads tests. The results of ours will be published on BL soon.

As for organising mass transport, I'm happy to try and arrange something if enough people are keen. It would mean that everyone going would have to agree on a time that we want to go and come back though... which could be difficult.

After a quick ring of a few places, we could charter a bus to carry up to 48 of us for around $1200, which works out to be under $30 a head if we almost fill the bus. To get a smaller 21 seater is only about $100 cheaper, so the more people we can get the better.

Would there be much interest in going as a group? Or does everyone have different plans of arrival and leaving times?

Here's a link to the V Line timetable to give people an idea of options.

V Line, Melb to Ballarat

A carraige full of BLer's Keen as mustard on the way.... and munted/off their dots on the way back could be a lot of fun =D

Well, if we could get our own carriage, it could be fun - a whole train car full of ravers :) hehehehehe could be fun - if u really want a free ticket - promote www.smilepolice.com/forums i think is the addy :)

Sign up, and click the "helper sign up" button wait 2 days, and u shud b active for the Helper jobs, just click enlist on the job u want, and u get it... like 2 car bombings or like 3 club handouts gets u a ticket... atm theres kryal and earthcore up for offer