• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Advent*Jah Festival - REVIEWS - Kryal Castle

WHOOP!
Rob Tiserra's production is fucking insane, cant wait!

just a bit iffy with the supporting acts in the nrg room, k90 and captain tinrib are uk hard trance/hard nrg/hard dance producers and the locals are more german sounding, somehow i dont think the music will flow in that room as well as it should.

and no scott alert on the lineup :(

Boomyah, I'm down for this... just organised to have the weekend off from work.

Come on, I wouldn't mind havin' a bit of a tech posse joining forces with me to witness the goodness that is Oliver Ho and Player... anyone keen? Schizo?

Dante said:
Boomyah, I'm down for this... just organised to have the weekend off from work.

Come on, I wouldn't mind havin' a bit of a tech posse joining forces with me to witness the goodness that is Oliver Ho and Player... anyone keen? Schizo?

dante? come back down to melbourne??

i'll believe it when i see it... ;)

believe it mofo... got couch space for a mangy visitor?

Sorry peeps, Scott Alert is on the lineup and just to clarify, camping is open to everyone on Friday night, action does start at 2pm, Crystal Method will be playing in the afternoon and this is all ages (with ID areas for alcohol).

*takes a breath*...flyers out this week :D

Muzby... feel like adopting a sydneysider for the weekend too?

I'm possibly going to be in attendance.

Originally posted by hoptis
8am. Coming? I think we're getting a crew together for this!

hmm...that's a rather large night. i'm not sure: i'm totally not keen on the whole ballarat thing, and i just (probably) lost my licence (plus the big fine that comes with it), so i'm gonna be really lacking the funds.

but it *is* kryal...dammit. hopefully my money tree starts growing a little faster ;)

This is looking like a go-er.... Crystal method have dragged me into the fray, and uber goodness on the trance/harddance side of things :)
Have a friend coming over from Japan for this, and he's creaming his pants already!!!! (if you will excuse the phrase)... bit of a change from the psy-trance doof scene he's currently immersed in....

Last edited:
Schizo said:
After I bagged out Kryal for having all these 'last dance' bullshit parties and just for generally being shit, it turns out I'm actually coming to this one...

Only because Kenny Ken is doing 2 hours of oldskool and 2 hours of newskool dnb.

I'll be the surly looking drunk bastard dancing like a motherfucker in the DnB Arena.

Might make a detour to the Tek Session to see what MTM and Panic Stricken Bovine have to say for themselves.

I still can't believe I'm going... :\

I wish people like you did not turn up to raves.
You really bring the vibe down.
I wish you would do therapy so you would stop projecting your negativity to the world, and you would actually start smiling and be friendly!

and drunk people at raves are horrible full stop.

andway, hopefully we will not cross paths at Kryle.

Peace.

Yay for Camping events!

You had me sold at Crystal Method.

I'm there, never been to Kryal, and if this is the last time, I don't see that I have much choice :)

Originally posted by Dr. Beat
I wish you would do therapy so you would stop projecting your negativity to the world, and you would actually start smiling and be friendly!

wow, what a bigoted cunt of a thing to say. nice work on the respect and unity dude. i hope my paths never cross with yours.

heeaheaheha

A drunk Schizo is a sight to see!

And get on msn Brad! :p

Dr. Beat said:

andway, hopefully we will not cross paths at Kryle.

Peace.

Ha ha. You idiot.

You better stay away from the Panic Stricken Bovine and MTM area then, because we're all drunks and our two internationals are English holligans.

*holds up her vodka and orange*

Cheers Dr Beat!!

Ok it looks like I'll be at this one now, maybe I'll have a few drinks too.

me thinks roadtrip could be in order.....

anyone wanna offer their place as a meeting point????

i'd normally offer mine, but cranbourne to kryal is a fucking long way away!!

Why does it have to be SOOOOOOOOO far away. I mean, December, it's like, like, the month that has christmas in it!!

Crystal Method = first "rave" evar... 1998 i think it was, in Perth

*oh the memories.....*
**rips off Jaded Coat and slips on n00b Jacket**

btw - not ALL drunk people are horrible. i think a very visible and annoying minority ruin it for a lot of people... but myself and many many friends have been known to *gasp* drink alcohol, and take no illicit substances, at such events, and fit in rather nicely dancing with other like-minded people who are there to enjoy the music and the atmosphere just like everyone else. To each their own i say.

my 0.02c :)

Last edited: