• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Advent*Jah Festival - REVIEWS - Kryal Castle

excitedness is an understatement for me.... so.... how bout this meetup proposal.... i never been to kryal so would have no clue as to meetup locations.... anyone?

=DDee

Yeah, thats a Saturday train - it's the only one that suits getting to the event 'on time', so if we can get another roll call for the train, we could arrange a meetup at spencer street - unless u BLers wanna do a Mass Camp the night before

Well I was hoping to go up the night before and staying, no idea where.
Apparently on the flyer it said it is encouraged to come up the night before.
How long will the train take to get there, and how far from kryal does it arrive?

We regret to advise that Solarstone will not be performing at Advent*jah. We apologise for any inconvenience. For futher information, don't hesitate to PM me.

The night b4 is a bastard.. unless u have a car, and camping equipment... On the saturday, there is a shuttle service from ballarat train station, it's about an hour and a half from Spencer St.

Cool thanks Zain,
Are people interested in meeting up at spencer at say 10.30 or something to catch the 11.17 on sat?
Well I think I might go buy a ticket at some stage.

I think I will go to the city on the friday night then wait for the train in the morning, I can sleep on the train! yeh.

as much fun as it sounds to be surrounded by Bl'ers on the train (imagine the possibilities for scaring the average traveller!) it looks like we will be driving up on the Saturday. Are there many people staying in Ballarat for the weekend?

Oracle Info said:
We regret to advise that Solarstone will not be performing at Advent*jah. We apologise for any inconvenience. For futher information, don't hesitate to PM me.

What a shame :( 8(

doof-kittie said:
Are there many people staying in Ballarat for the weekend?

I'm starting to think it's a good idea, would save a lot of hassles. Might go price up some rooms :)

Well, last year's meetup was at the maze I think. So, this year, I propose a meetup at the maze at 9pm (completely subject to change) due to the early start.

Joop said:
I'm starting to think it's a good idea, would save a lot of hassles. Might go price up some rooms :)

I'd be getting onto it ASAP, as I'm guessing it might get busy, not just with advent*jah, but keep in mind it'll be coming up to Christmas with school holidays and all that stuff. We've already booked our apartment.

anarky said:
Well, last year's meetup was at the maze I think. So, this year, I propose a meetup at the maze at 9pm (completely subject to change) due to the early start.

thats no good for me...i dont think i'd be there that early.

You will change the meet-up time achording to my schedule!!!

;):D

is there a list of who's going yet?

anarky said:

Is the maze at the actual castle? If this is the case I think I may have been there before.:D
Oh man I can see myself being stuck in there all night completely lost.

KemicalBurn, the roll call so far comprises of:

anarky
BloSs0m
bubsta
ButrosButros_Grantos
che_melbourne
CHiLD-OF-THE-BEAT
dancefifi
Dante
djwombat81au
doof-kittie
Dr. Beat
Duckboy
eloise
faeri
FlyAfterMe
funluvingurl
hoptis
Joop
LahLahGatecrasher
ld50 vs ssri
MCSphinx
muzby
Codez_raver
noodles
pekkie
Pop Popavich
Psyentist
PULS8R
Schizo
sil3ntdanc3r
ToM-OoO
Zaineaol
[MuNtEd]

And yes, the maze is in the actual castle if I remember correctly, so I suppose the entrance to the maze rather than inside the maze? =D

aww would be so much fun inside the maze..... make you actuallr work hard in order to hug ppl hello instead of just yelling

=DDee

Silly question time : because i'm too lazy to look it up, and someone will know.
Tickets for this. where from?
And i'm assuming i've weeeeell and truly missed out on earlybird cheapy specials.
Are there cheap tix still out there anywhere???? i know quite a few people who will be needing them.

Duckboy: if you want an early bird, msg me. I bought it weeks ago but have since lost my job.

Sorry guys, I just can't do this in the current financial situation I'm in... I'm so sad that I don't get to see Oliver Ho and Mike Humphries now... :( :( :( sorta glad I'm not missing out on Claude Young even though I am.

Duckboy: Tix from here

Methinks it's time to get off our arses and buy them.

Dante: Sorry to hear you can't come dude, was looking foward to meeting up with you. Next time Gadget... Next time