• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MEGAMIX-Acid/LSD Newbie Questions

LOL i certainly will write a report. Im still trying to find a source but im quite close i think. Ive even been sold fake tabs in the past >_<

Thanks for the help guys, the replies.

Your mind was blown?? lol did u lose a few braincells or u just couldnt comprehend all the shit that was happening?

And a warm night... hmm well im in southern hemisphere and its winter but ill just wear warm clothes.

Thanks again, ill see you on the other side!!

Novus Opiate said:
Your mind was blown?? lol did u lose a few braincells or u just couldnt comprehend all the shit that was happening?

Thanks again, ill see you on the other side!!

number two.

Happy trippin' =D

Jest be sure you're in a good mindset before ingesting, and that the environment is safe (no police encounters, no parents, no unexpected phone calls). If you relax, you'll most likely have a good time.

bluedolphin said:
I would not take LSD at 2:00am unless you want to still be tripping at noon the next day, and for sure not get any sleep until the next night. LSD lasts 10-14 hours... at least 18 or 20 hours until you feel totally normal. Also, almost nobody can sleep until the trip is done. I sometimes can't sleep until the next night, even if I dose early.

i disagree, after 6-7 hours i fell asleep on my first trip, waking up sporadically. maybe i am not the norm..

^^^ Nope, you definatly aren't the norm if acid passes through you in 7 hours. But, I do know someone who is the same way, its really weird to watch him eat a hit around 6 in the evening and still get a good nights sleep.

no, i tripped for 17 hours i believe, i woke up tripping a bit still. and i woke up sporadically to note that i was still tripping.

my first trip, when i watched "Waking Life".. i think i might have fallen asleep occasionally.. or maybe just in and out of my subconcious.. either way the lucid dream overtone of the movie gave me control over the trip, and made me think i was stuck in a series of false awakings, stuck in a dream world.. quite disscerning.. although, i highly reccomend watching "Waking Life".. watch it on acid with no knowledge of it first.. then watch it sober and figure out what the fuck happened to you