• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[Mega]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion

the problem with mega threads is that none of the info is ever added to the first page, it's all just kinda strewn about the thread, making it damn near impossible to find

Yup, I agree. I'm creating a new sub-directory that will be plastered & updated periodically as the OP for the next mega thread. It should be relatively easy albeit time consuming to set up the initial post as most of the information is available

@Dumbstruck

Great post,
A Lot of 018 i have seen has this slight mothball smell, and i would love to attempt your purification method... What happens in between your first and second picture? Where is the picture of the actual double boiler? Im just a little confused as to what a double boiler is,
But thanks for the great post;
I agree it should be able to have it's own little thread

EDIT: Is that a Pyrex baking dish on top of a boiling pot of water? Its hard to tell from the pic

Last edited:
My first post here as i just found the site. I have read most of this forum and curious if the question about the am products was ever answered? I have actually spoken to a chemist about many of the RC's and know that am is similar to jwh's but just more potent. Also much talk on here about purity. From my research, pure white product is generally known as "cut" or not very good, but i have obtained it and seems to be pretty high quality. Also to note that from what I have read recently the DEA has only banned a few of the jwh's not even close to all of them so there is still plenty of options for those who are into it.

Last edited:
EDIT: Is that a Pyrex baking dish on top of a boiling pot of water? Its hard to tell from the pic

It is indeed. I suppose I should make that more clear. But yes it is just a glass dish resting on top of a boiling pot of water. This is so the dish with the JWH cannot exceed 100 degrees Celsius.

It works great if I do say so myself! I'm super happy I can help. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM. Also if you have any suggestions about where I could make the procedure clearer that would also be helpful. I will make sure to specify what a double boiler is / how to set one up.

Are headaches a common occurrence on K2? I tried it for the first time 2 days ago. The high was decent. No real side effects that I could tell, other than the fact I had a headache during the entire duration of the high. Also feeling somewhat spacey today.

Are headaches a common occurrence on K2

For some, many synthetics cause negative symptoms... headaches are common, in fact, I would guess that is the most complained about side-effect. I personally have never had one due to JWH, and I use synthetics daily.

Are headaches a common occurrence on K2

On K2 i hear quite a lot of people with headaches... and I actually got one from k2 the other day...
But on the other hand, pure JWH-018 has never given me any headaches or side effects at all.

The only reason i tried k2 instead of just the pure stuff was that it was on sale for less than a happy meal costs and i got 9 grams. The first bowl i lit hit okay, (tastes way worse than the blends i make), But then when i starting cherrying it and all of the sudden it started sparking and the whole bowl actually went up in flames and kept making sparking noises. WTF!?!?! k2 sucks IMO, they don't know how to use their solvents correctly or something because the bowl went off like a goddamned firework. (I gave the rest of the k2 away to a friend for xmas, the pure shit is where it is at.)

omg i tried jwh-122 today for the first time today. I took it and nothing happened so I went along with my day after a couple hours. 5 hours later it kicked in HARD cause I redosed after 1.5 hrs because I didn't feel anything. I was also out with my family eating dinner so it was fucking terrifying trying to act normal when the whole room is spinning and I feel an insane amt of anxiety. My chest and neck is in a lot of pain now, because they were tensed the whole time I was sitting with my family.

stay awy from jwh-122..

omg i tried jwh-122 today for the first time today. I took it and nothing happened so I went along with my day after a couple hours. 5 hours later it kicked in HARD cause I redosed after 1.5 hrs because I didn't feel anything. I was also out with my family eating dinner so it was fucking terrifying trying to act normal when the whole room is spinning and I feel an insane amt of anxiety. My chest and neck is in a lot of pain now, because they were tensed the whole time I was sitting with my family.

stay awy from jwh-122..

Dosage? ROA?

I have added a fair bit of information and organized the additions and such to my TEK a page back. Unfortunately it is now SWIMming. I'd rather not rewrite it if possible, but I want to leave people the opportunity to read the procedure non-SWIM for those it angers (procedure is complete in both, just more organized SWIMming).

Would it be minded if I post the new one to this thread instead of editing the old? I can edit this post with it so as to not be an off-topic post. I will also leave a mention that people can find most info non-swimmed a page back.

Since my Favorite jwh is illegal now (073),does anyone know what the closest match is.

Thanks

Last edited:
has there been ANY announcement that JWH is illegal? The "earliest" it could have been made illegal was dec 24th but I need affirmation that they made it illegal already. Anyone know? I'm curious, this is regarding a shipment I have in the post office of JWH.. more info about that in the Security Forum if you're interested.

Tonight my friend smoked JWH-018. Dose was not measured but it was definitely too much (maybe 10x as much as I normally smoke.) We had smoked about 1-2g of weed prior and were stoned already. No other drugs consumed. We smoked about enough JWH to fit flat on top of a pencil eraser.

She was OK at first, maybe light headed. Then we smoked another joint (of just weed) and when she got up (about 30min after jwh,) she became very disoriented and fell, and was completely out of it.

She just couldn't move or talk but had her eyes open. I put her on the couch in another room (w/ fresh air) and she was ok after about 20 mins, but didn't talk much and seemed deeply disturbed. I think she was very paranoid and had a panic attack. This never happened on weed and she is not prone to seizures.

sorry im being lazy but is it comparable to marijuana, thc specifically. or marinol

Last edited:
has there been ANY announcement that JWH is illegal? The "earliest" it could have been made illegal was dec 24th but I need affirmation that they made it illegal already. Anyone know? I'm curious, this is regarding a shipment I have in the post office of JWH.. more info about that in the Security Forum if you're interested.

Seems to still be legal -

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States of America (Free-Press-Release.com) December 28, 2010 -- The DEA has not acted on the Notification to Temporarily Control five synthetic cannibinoids. The agency filed their intent to ban five of these compounds on November 24th 2010. The law requires that a final rule on the temporary order be published in the Federal Register no sooner than thirty (30) days from the date the intent to ban is published. The DEA can act on this notice of intent at any time after the thirty day period.

As of December 28th at 12 pm the DEA had not acted. On 12/24/10 a DEA Spokesman who identified himself as "David" stated that "no date had been set to issue the final rule." As a result the products remain legal and available in stores around the US, even in states that have their own bans in place. In fact the intent letter is so ambiguous it leaves out any type of disposal procedure, product testing protocol or other method for retailers that sell incense products to use to be compliant, this may explain the lack of a definitive order.

The DEA ban was a response to Senator Orrin Hatch's, (R) Utah, letter to the DEA expressing his desire to see the compounds banned. The DEA claims there is a health risk, however no documents are available on the internet or from any government agency to back that up.

"This is a victory for liberty and the rule of law that protects small business" is what Dan Francis, the Executive Director of the Retail Compliance Alliance (www.therca.org) says "I believe our legal actions and strong representation have been noticed by the DEA" he went on to say that they are not the only organization fighting the ban.

The DEA did not expect such a strong reaction from this start-up industry. One economic analyst stated that the industry may represent more than 1 billion in economic impact, if true, this will preclude the ban from ever taking effect as the emergency order is governed by Executive Order 12991 which states that emergency bans cannot be implemented in the cases where a 100 million dollar or greater economic impact will be imposed.

It is also estimated by economists that up to 50,000 jobs could be lost, and hundreds of businesses would have to close their doors.

http://www.free-press-release.com/n...ule-on-synthetic-cannibinoids-1293557998.html

Does this mean that I may not have to find a replacement for jwh-073?
(see original Question).
I would still like to know which compounds are the clostest match for 073 and/or 018,Anyone?

man I don't even like synthetics much but I just got a gram of 250 for considerably less then a single gram of quality weed costs. i don't mind the high I think it's pretty nice but the fact it only lasts 30 minutes or some sucks. its morish for me as well. this stuff is so dirt cheap I see why people use it. i don't have any acetone and don't feel like buying any but I have some naptha and 91% iso hopefully I can get it into solution with some heat. anyone have experience with iso and 250? i'd prefer the iso over the naptha but hopefully I can get it into one or the other. i've put 018 and 073 into ethanol before but I've read 250 is a bit more picky about going into solution