• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[Mega]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion

I just wanted to say that every spice product I've tried causes hypotension (low blood pressure) during use, and up to an hour after effects wear off. I know this because I regularly donate plasma at the plasma center, which has a wait time of like 4 hours, so I blaze a few synthetic cannabis bowls to kill time. When I go in and they take my heart rate and blood pressure, I always fail the blood pressure and its too low. They give you a 15 minute period to see if symptoms are temporary, I drink a lot of water and it restores blood pressure. I just though it was a significant tidbit of information that psychonauts with health in mind might find interesting.

Hey,

I recently purchased my first ever batch of legal herb or incense, from a certain netherlands based website

The 3 types i ordered 0.5grams of were as follows, and also with the list of ingredients as stated on the site itself (god knows if its true- they all look and smell very very similar!)

Bonzai (this is apparently there best seller)
Contains- Damiana, Coconut, Pink Lotus, Warrior Latra, Gyopar, Verbascus, Selena resins, aromatic extracts

SMOKE XXX
Contains- Baybean, Blue Lotus, Indian Warrior, Pink Lotus, Damiana, Maconha Brava, Marshmallow Althea, Blueberry, Strawberry, Wild Cherry, Vanilla Orchid.

and finally BOOM
Contains- Baybean, Blue Lotus, Indian Warrior, Pink Lotus, Damiana, Maconha Brava, Marshmallow Althea, Blueberry, Vanilla Orchid

I tried them all and i was very happy with the effects and quite amazed how close to real weed they were, I wrote a review here vv

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=9285548

I live in UK and i believe all of these are currently illegal

Ethcathinone, Methcathinone, Mephedrone, Buphedrone, Methylone, Fluoromethcathinone, Butylone, Methylenedioxypyrovalerone, JWH-018, JWH-073, JWH-200, JWH-250

Does anyone know anything about these particular brands i mentioned, know what synthetic chemical, if any, is in them, *SNIP*, or know anything else that I may be overlooking?

Thanks in advance and wicked site

Peace Love and Respect

Last edited by a moderator:
^I would edit that post if I were you, hinting at sources is not the done thing. No discussion of sources at all. I haven't reported the post because you're new to the site.
In answer to your other questions (this goes to all those asking for the active principles of various blends) I'll paraphrase one of my posts from another thread:

The distributor isn't going to tell you what's in it, and I'm not going to pay for GC/MS on a blend, I don't know about you. I don't think that there's an easy reagent test a la Marquis that could be used to differentiate cannabinoids easily (the existing reagents might be able to, but stoners are lazy so no-one's bothered to find out). What would be the real HR value anyway, given that all of the drugs in these blends are totally unresearched? There are also a huge number of these blends, if we were going to start somewhere it would be the various Spice and K2 blends, not some obscure blend you bought in your local area. If you really want to know what you're putting in your body, stay away from propietary blends and make your own from known amounts of cannabinoids and herbs that you acquire, pure, yourself, or, better yet, smoke cannabis.

Last edited:
does anyone know where i can get the variuos herbs and such that are contained in many of the blends? I've searched but only come up with, for the most part products containing. Thanks

^I would edit that post if I were you, hinting at sources is not the done thing. No discussion of sources at all. I haven't reported the post because you're new to the site.
In answer to your other questions (this goes to all those asking for the active principles of various blends) I'll paraphrase one of my posts from another thread:

The distributor isn't going to tell you what's in it, and I'm not going to pay for GC/MS on a blend, I don't know about you. I don't think that there's an easy reagent test a la Marquis that could be used to differentiate cannabinoids easily (the existing reagents might be able to, but stoners are lazy so no-one's bothered to find out). What would be the real HR value anyway, given that all of the drugs in these blends are totally unresearched? There are also a huge number of these blends, if we were going to start somewhere it would be the various Spice and K2 blends, not some obscure blend you bought in your local area. If you really want to know what you're putting in your body, stay away from propietary blends and make your own from known amounts of cannabinoids and herbs that you acquire, pure, yourself, or, better yet, smoke cannabis.

firstly thanaks for the heads up about that ;certain site' i have edited it now.

secondly, the reason for wanting to know what is in the blend that i brought is because most of the synth chems i have read about on here are actually illegal in my country now, and have been for sometime, so I was presuming that the chems in these blends are new and not included in the our 'illegal list'. Which would enable me to actually try make some myself.. also i like to know what i am putting into my body even if there is no research into what it is actually doing to me..!

and finally! I do smoke cannabis :) :D and i got some f***ing lovely Jack Herra that i am tokin right now =D

Peace love and respect

Last edited:
does anyone know where i can get the variuos herbs and such that are contained in many of the blends? I've searched but only come up with, for the most part products containing. Thanks

If your talkin about the actual chemicals that produce the high (synthetic cannabinoids) you can get them from scientific research chemical websites, if you look on here for one of the known chems (jwh-0018 is one i read about a lot, so should you) type it into ya search engine and add 'buy' and hey presto. they are illegal in a lot of parts of the world now tho so do ur research.

If your on about the plant base that u will be spraying the chemical on to the possibilities are endless! any of the plants/herbs i mentioned a few posts earlier would do, but most garden herbs would do the job 2 theoretically. You just need a dry plant matter to act like a sponge, soak up chemical and water, then the water drys up and leaves the chemical behind

I'm Talking about specific herbs not the chems as I want to make a mix of my own with the ingriedents of my favorite blend, but All I find on line is products containing the herbs.

Thanks

you mean using only the herbal ingredients listed on one of these blends eg. the ones i talked of a few posts up?

i too looked up the so called ingredients (i dont believe the blends actually contain said ingredients, apparently because the blends are sold as incense and labelled not for human consumption, the list doesnt need to be accurate or true!) and some i found and others i couldnt find any info about at all.

imo none of these ingrdients will get you to anywhere near what you will feel from the blend itself, it is the synthetic cannabinoid that does that.

i wouldnt bother. sorry

I appreciate your oppion but it's flavor I'm goin for. I have a place to get the chems but I also want it to taste good and one blend, which seems to have the herbs you metioned, I find to have a pleseant taste. If you know what tastes good, I'ld go with that. Most of what I've tried has too much of a "green" flavor and was tring to find others that wouldn't.

I have a question about jwh 018 how long would it be detectable in you're system? Is it officially illegal to have in your system as of the recent emergency scheduling?

thank you

You have a drug testing question that's against the rules you say? They're not going to be testing for it on a standard 5 or 10 panel.

well ive thoroughly tested am-694 now, but im not impressed, it doesnt even feel as potent as jwh-018, there is some effect but ive gone through near 200mg tonight and im still not even close to being as stoned as id like to be. it came from a reputable supplier and the other substances ive had from them have been spot on (especially the mxe)
@spudhed: 694 sucks from what i hear. I'd give AM-2201 a go?
I would safely say that this is because no reliable suppliers are providing it! I do not mean to call your judgment into question, but perhaps your supplier is getting their supplies from multiple different vendors themselves? I've known several places to provide one quality product while selling several scams on the side... Real, pure AM-694 (Ki ~ 0.08nM) has about 10x the potency of AM-2201 (Ki ~ 1.0nM) which in turn has about 10x the potency of JWH-018 (Ki ~ 9nM)! AM-694 is not only stronger than JWH-018, it is 2 orders of magnitude stronger! If only a legitimate source would produce it.
By erroneous i mean chems like "E-4" and "E-6" with no chemical name or picture. What in samhell could those chems be? seriously wtf.
I know the place you're referring to actually! Look into Eric-4 and Eric-6, although there is still little information on those either.. At this point I'm pretty sure E4 is the same as RCS-4, but more testing is still necessary.
I appreciate your oppion but it's flavor I'm goin for. I have a place to get the chems but I also want it to taste good and one blend, which seems to have the herbs you metioned, I find to have a pleseant taste. If you know what tastes good, I'ld go with that. Most of what I've tried has too much of a "green" flavor and was tring to find others that wouldn't.
Synesthesia ftw! Some people will tell you to try smoking it with damiana or marshmallow or even mullein, but in my opinion the best flavor is raspberry leaves. I occasionally add a pinch of dried mint if I want a "menthol". These ingredients are at most health foods or international stores look in the tea/herbs section! Btw, it has a soft taste that I would describe as a brownish-blue.

Getting a bit close to source discussion guys, there really isn't any need to talk about vendors at all.

I would safely say that this is because no reliable suppliers are providing it! I do not mean to call your judgment into question, but perhaps your supplier is getting their supplies from multiple different vendors themselves? I've known several places to provide one quality product while selling several scams on the side... Real, pure AM-694 (Ki ~ 0.08nM) has about 10x the potency of AM-2201 (Ki ~ 1.0nM) which in turn has about 10x the potency of JWH-018 (Ki ~ 9nM)! AM-694 is not only stronger than JWH-018, it is 2 orders of magnitude stronger! If only a legitimate source would produce it.

I'm not trying to defend suppliers (most of whom seem to have no idea what they are selling anyway) by saying this, but published Ki values should not be taken as the final word on the potency of a drug. There are many reasons why a drug with high apparent receptor affinity (low Ki) may be relatively weak. These include: (1) rapid metabolism; (2) poor transport across the blood brain barrier; and (3) weak effects downstream of the receptor in spite of high affinity for it. Also consider that the chemical environment of the receptor in the brain may substantially differ from that of the binding assay. Finally, it's also possible that the published Ki is in error.

k2 dizziness

I too smoked a version of k2 dont remember the name.i bought three grams and smoked it over about a month. i have been dizzy and light headed ever since. its been a month now since i smoked it. i am still dizzy and lightheaded. its scaring me. anyone else experience this? does it ever go away?

You took a L.

You bought something labeled as incense, with an explicit "Not for human consumption" on the packaging. You smoked the incense labeled as "Not for human consumption."

...Did you seriously think there weren't any possible adverse effects from deliberately inhaling the smoke from burning incense?

And on a side note, the "right" thread for this is right below this thread on the main CD page:

[Mega] Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion

I appreciate your oppion but it's flavor I'm goin for. I have a place to get the chems but I also want it to taste good

Raspberry leaves, a little mullien, mugwart, marshmallow leaves/root, a little damiana, passionflower, possibly catnip, and a dash of tobacco makes a great blend in my opinion. YUM YUM

JWH-250 chest pain

I got some 'incense' as it's called by most of you, supposedly laced with JWH-250, that's what the place I bought it from says is in it and I don't think they'd lie. Anyway, every time I smoke it I get a pain in/near my heart, a dull aching pain. Nothing serious but I was wondering if it's possible the damiana is doing it or if it's more likely an effect from the 250 itself. I don't really smoke that much, maybe a tenth to a fifth of a gram at best, and I can get high multiple times off 1/4 of a gram--I mean, lighting the same shit up multiple times and getting high 2-3 more times after the initial-- since I have no tolerance it's never been a problem getting me a mild high.
So does damiana cause chest pain sometimes even if only a small bit is smoked or should I discontinue use of it since it's unknown what the cause is and it could be very bad?

The chest pain isn't too bad, it's not much worse than if you're running and breathing wrong and you get that pain in your side, except in my heart area.