• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[Mega]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion

The cannabinoid receptors, especialy CB1, produce analgesic effects upon activation. Why exactly this happens is unclear, but may be related to anti-inflammatory properties of THC.

s the Color of JWH an Indication of Purity?
No. There seems to be a growing trend on the internet which falsely states JWH-018, JWH-073, JWH-200, and JWH-250 should be a pure white, crystallized color and any signs of coloration are indications of impurity. This is in fact, very false and generally comes from ignorant or uneducated individuals online with little or no real chemistry background.
Pure JWH-018, JWH-073, JWH-200, and JWH-250 is actually brown in color and is lumpy, dry and is somewhat sticky in nature. When it is still in its raw form, the compound is quite dense. The denser the compound, the darker it can appear to be. When it goes through certain processes such as crystallization, its appearance will definitely change. This raises confusion as to the purity and actual appearance of the JWH-018, JWH-073, JWH-200, and JWH-250.
When John W. Huffman (the first chemist to synthesize JWH Series) was asked “What color is JWH-018?”, his reply was, “Pure JWH-018 is a very pale amber gum”.

My question is; Is this vendors claim at all true? seems quite fishy to me because we all know that John Huffman was never able to get his product to a good quality of pureness.

Am I the only person who doesnt get increased anxiety from 018?
Like I'm talkking none, whatsoever.

i know I'm not, but I'm obviously in the small group here I think (the minority).

018 is basically like pot to me at this point, I think if I smoked regular weed, I'd be able to discern some effects, but as of right now, my brain is none the wiser, and thats the way I want to keep it.

I get anxiety from it worse than chronic. BUT its a fun anxiety

Can you please expand?
because to me, anxiety is never fun.

If you describe something as giving you anxiety but in a fun way, I'd argue its not anxiety..
Thats just me, and I'm not trying to be picky.

yeah i see what you mean..... Its still anxiety for me like i worry and nitpick over things that don't really matter, self consciousness etc, But once you learn to control the high (just like bud) you realize none of your paranoid anxiety driven delusions are really important/real, and it sort of becomes part of the 'fun' of the high.

Yet if i were to take a 50mg jwh018 hit i'm sure this 'fun' anxiety would soon result in the FEAR.

aka, as long as i'm not ODing the hell out of it, the anxiety is just a normal part of the high such as paranoia or cotton mouth or etc.

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

So you could say that you learned to deal with the anxiety rather.
I get what you're saying though.

worst fucking freakout on Jdub and vow never to smoke that sketchy white powder again

My Jwh Experience !

Hi my name is BoB (well its not lets give me a fictive name for the purpose), im 23 military and i live in Canada. Forgive my bad english im from Quebec
In September 2009 ive stopped smoking marijuana for work, and because i was way to addicted to it, i smoked it for 6 years daily and at the end i was going trough 14-21 grams of it per week. All top strains, Super Lemon Haze, OG kush, King kush! I even cultivated weed ! I went into a therapy for a month and since last week i didnt touch anything except a little bit of alcool at partys !

Some military friends told me about the '' legal pot'', i was a little bit scared of it at the beginning cause replacing my addiction to weed by something similar isnt really smart but lets face it i finally got to try it once. I bought the cheapest blend ever there was not even a name on the 3gram pouch it was only written '' Purple Haze'' so i smoked a 0.5 joint and for the first 10 minutes, i was like WHOHAAA this is like weed YEAHH!!! note that i was driving when i smoked it in downtown montreal (not to smart) ... i head back to my parents house and i started to feel a bit paranoid cause they know ive been struggling to stop mari and i was scared to get caught... Even with clear eyes, Gum, and Febreez! I noticed on the next joint the day after that i was still being paranoid even if i was alone in the house and i had no chance at all to get caught in anyway! At the end of the weekend i came back from my parents and i flushed the rest of my pouch in the toilet cause i really didnt like the 'high' and the side effects...

I really tought all that bad experience was because of the CHEAP blend i had... So i went on <snip> NO SOURCING and i ordered 3 pouch of 3grams HAPPY SHAMAN herbs... i had the rasta citrus, the pina, and the ULTIMATE . So YESTERDAY ! i receive my package, and i decide to roll up 0.3 gram of rasta citrus mixed up with .2 gram of tobbaco... i felt so high i was couch locked for 2 hours straight ... couldnt believe how stong that thing was, my eyes were so red! I noticed again a lot of paranoia i closed all the shaders on the window in my house and i started paranoid about my work and me getting caught in anyway even if we all know it doesnt show up on a piss test... Paranoia BIG TIME... Remember ive been smoking high class weed abusively for 6 years and i never had any bad side effects with weed except too much munchies :p... i was SO paranoid that i flushed my 100$ worth of happy shaman herbs in the toilet AGAIN !

This morning, i had a strong headhach that started yesterday, right now im just fine... Im happy i experienced it enough that i know i really dont like it! dont get me wrong i always like mrs mary, but this stuff doesnt give you the exact same high its similar but not the same. If you are a person that is naturally stressed up it might not be for you and if you want one advice from me DONT TAKE TOO MUCH ! never underestimate that thing !

%)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcom to the forum and very nice read, you may wanna check out the k2 and synthetics threads here. Many people have similar reactions to the synths and it seems to be a person to person thing. BTW i'd take the website out of the post may be seen as sourceing.

Ty for reading! Im not worried ITS NOT SOURCING... i strongly do not encourage people buying jwh incense im just saying that this particular compagny had a good service ! i am not related in anyways with them... Let's say usually when u buy weed off the streets u always wait and the dealer is always acting like he's the one giving you a favor but with herbal blends you are the customer and they want to give you the best service knowing your gonna get addicted :)

I can roll with that on all counts alot of smoke shops sell it making it seem like the best thing since air.

Flavoring jwh blends!?!?!

Im gonn make my own blend and i know how to and were to get it from, but i want to flavour it and dont know how to! i wanna give the damiana leaf a nice blueberry taste but you can only buy this tasty puff flavor stuff and im gonna be getting 10g of jwh which will go to 500g of damiana leaf, i need bulk flauvoring and cant find any, could I just empty like 10 of these blueberry tasty puff drops into the jwh acetone solution??

Ty for reading! Im not worried ITS NOT SOURCING... i strongly do not encourage people buying jwh incense im just saying that this particular compagny had a good service ! i am not related in anyways with them... Let's say usually when u buy weed off the streets u always wait and the dealer is always acting like he's the one giving you a favor but with herbal blends you are the customer and they want to give you the best service knowing your gonna get addicted :)

It IS sourcing, you are telling people a website where they can purchase it, and even if it's "legal" in some places, we do not allow that sort of thing on BL. Also, we have a Mega Thread for this: Mega Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion and you can feel free to continue discussing your experience there..merged.

I Have Aquired AM-694 - Whats The Best Way To Smoke?

Hi, i have 50mg of AM-694, what is the best way for me to smoke this? How much is an active dose of AM-694?.. It is in a powder form, should i sprinkle to over the joint or what?

Thanks.

Don't smoke it. Ingest it in an alcoholic ticture.. very carefully.. 100 or 150micrograms should be a reasonable starting dose.