• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[Mega]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=9025088&postcount=3

I am highly fucking interested in this. If anyone can figure this out, I would be very, very grateful. I want to know how they are making this mixture. If I can figure out how to make my own "Spice-alike" blends in my fucking room, I'm sure I can make a simply PG/VG solution as well.

The JWH's are fat-soluble, and totally insoluble in water. Alcohol is very similar to water in that regard, so you can't get very much JWH dissolved into pure ethanol, much less Everclear which is 5% water. To get enough JWH into solution to make a decent dose, you need a more non-polar solvent. I choose reagent-grade acetone, because it evaporates quickly and doesn't leave behind a noxious residue. I only use a very minimum of acetone to dissolve the JWH, after that, I can dilute with Everclear and the JWH stays dissolved.

Here is a link: http://secure.sciencecompany.com/Acetone-ACS-Reagent-Grade-16oz-P6659.aspx

Hope this helps!

Does anyone roll spice as change from bowls?

I ran out of jwh so i ran down to a headshop to pick up some spice, the bowl that i used for spice is broken now and i like to keep individual bowls for diffrent substances so i decided to roll up the spice in spliffs. It is fine burning in a spliff (i used shitty papers) and after a couple misjudgments i got the right amount down to throw in (.2g k2summit) in a 20/80 spliff will get you stoned. I dont think ill be going back to bowls anytime soon, the shitty taste of k2 turns into the great taste of Virginia blend.

yo dont eva get this shit called Tripp....i smoked a straight bowl of that and ended up on my friends front lawn puking my fuckin brains out. so if u buy any thing with jwh just be carefull. but im fucked up on weed right now so its cool imma just peace....dueces.

So im obviously new to posting here but....

in the sake of harm reduction i would like to ask a question. So theres obvoiusly no sourcing but im the only person i know heavily into using jwh... Ive massively used blends, but as chainer has been saying, <You clearly know the rules. If you need to look up a word in the dictionary, you should probably do so before using it in a sentence.>

(If this is too close to sourcing then feel free to delete this...) <Yes, and as you obviously do know the rules and this is your first friggin post, there will be a pm coming.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry! disregard me as i am young and niave to posting on BL. I have another random question i have thought about as i have examined this thread directed towards chainer. You say you've had no side effects but after 5 months of heavy use you say you got bronchitis 3 weeks ago? it could very well be something else and seeing as i dont know your life you could very well know that jwh is not what has caused this. I for one have not experienced any side effects either so im not biased, just curious.

and sorry again for my infraction! i will reread the BL rules this instant

Sampled 1g of 081 and 250 each within a few days. vaporized, orally, sublingually, plugged. Easy to go through fast. I slightly preferred the 250 because of its almost anxiolytic effect but much more was required to get the same level as 081. But really they seemed very similar to me. Reliable vendor. I don't regret trying it out but it's not something I see myself perusing in the future.

ps. I have heard of a couple people contracting pneumonia and other throat problems as side effects, thats why i am curious. I guess i may be one of the lucky ones seeing as my only (extremely minor) side effect has been increased phlegm, aka lung oysters, throughout 3 months of straight usage...

again, it seems moderation is key.

]Anyway used my all JWH-081 (not 018.) so can't test it atm.
hey, could you tell me how many grams of damiana should be mixed with one gram of JWH-081 (not 018.)? im thinking of mixing the JWH-081 with acetone and then spraying it onto the damiana.

hey, could you tell me how many grams of damiana should be mixed with one gram of JWH-081 (not 018.)? im thinking of mixing the JWH-081 with acetone and then spraying it onto the damiana.

Try searching the thread - I've given many formulas for correct mistures as well as what herbs to use and what series would be best for each individual. It's a complex answer in that everyone is different and thus have different potency ideas. I appreciate you using the right thread, just try searching "ratio" or "herb" or posts by me in this thread.

ps. I have heard of a couple people contracting pneumonia and other throat problems as side effects, thats why i am curious. I guess i may be one of the lucky ones seeing as my only (extremely minor) side effect has been increased phlegm, aka lung oysters, throughout 3 months of straight usage...

again, it seems moderation is key.

Again, individualistic. I have been using rather heavily for over 6 months. They simply mimic canndodial action by binding to CB1 and CB2 receptors. as for why they cause issues with others and not with some is pretty simple - drugs effect everyone differently, and this particular one is a RESEARCH CHEMICAL. It's long-term effects are truly unknown as there are no peer edited journals about any of these, it's a health crap shot.

Most commonly I hear complaints of headaches after one use. Most Bluelight negative reports come from those acquire tainted JWH due to inadequate research for a proper vendor, or from using pre-packaged blends that contain god-knows-what.

I've been smoking JWH simply because good weed is so expensive here, and as a full-time student with a part-time job I don't much extra $$ to throw around. I am currently on a week or so break from bud/jwh for tolerance purposes. So far I have noticed no side-effects, woke up the past 2 days feeling fine. I do have a few ?'s and would appreciate any input:

1. Are there any JWH's with less of a estimated cancer risk than others?
2. Is there anything wrong with just putting some pure JWH on top of some tobacco? That's the way I've been smoking it and it's been working fine in terms of getting me high. I have vaped it in the past and it has worked fine but it is usually more convenient for me to just pack some in a bowl.
3. If you had to pick 4 of the following JWH's which would you pick?: 018, 019, 073, 081, 122, 200, 210, 250
4. Best tasting/safest herbs to make a JWH blend out of?

any help appreciated %)

Mixing synth. Cannabinoids

Hey,

I've often read that some Smoking Blends contented more than "just" one synthetic Cannabinoid.

So I wanted to know from you, if you ever mixed them by yourself...

For example to smoke or take JWH-073 + JWH-018 together...

I know, there is a relationship and dependency with "affinitiy" and so on... But what would happen/would it be nicer/harder if you take JWH73 and 30min later JWH018........................?

I've often read that some Smoking Blends contented more than "just" one synthetic Cannabinoid.

Not true. Many blends use several types.

My personal favorite is 018+250+WIN series. Nice long high that is close to cannabis besides its quick comeup and comedown.

Hi,
okay, first of all, I have a kind of odd situation here.

I am a casual drug user that has basically tried several things but never really stuck on to something. Among those allso JWH 081 and 250, and, despite the numerous warnings, it actually happened that I accidentely overdosed the 250 by quite a bit which resulted in a ... lets say very intense trip lasting about 2 hours (although it seemed a mile longer).

I am not a very regular or heavy user of JWH but at times I have actually found to enjoy those "harder" trips and overdose on purpose. Those trips can occasionally even have a character that I can only describe as dissociative, which is also what I assume can cause panic attacks and the like for some people.

Am I weird?

Edit: In case my post is not clear enough on that: I do not want to recommend taking larger than usual amounts of said substances in any way, nor do I want to say that it is a safe thing to do in any way (although I have not experienced any ill effects until now).

Last edited:
Well, by "overdose" I mean two things actually :)

A dosage that is quite above the amount that is considered "normal" in a quantitative way, but also one that totally alters the chracter of the whole drug.

Small amounts of pot or JWH make me talkative as if I had a slight buzz / some alcohol. Moderate amounts make me very energetice and mentally agile and increase my desire to interact with people, things (say reading a book), whatever.
I have also tried shrooms several times, enjoyed the experience, but was always easily in control and could function in any context that didn't involve driving. Salvia has a far, far more potent effect for me, but I still KNOW that I am only on a drug all the time.

One such "overdose" of JWH obliterates me in a way that's beyond anything of that and as I said, I do actually enjoy that sometimes (~ 1.5 months).

With synths does the analgesia come from one of the CB receptors?

I asked in a few different threads and people just disregarded the comments. Now... Most of us know the synthetic cannabinoids are really powerful analgesics (I took it after I had surgery once because I was in horrible pain and all I got was some really cheap ass opioid that didn't do shit and it [the JWH-018] was amazing), so where does that come from? Does anyone in the world know?

Last edited: