• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion- 2nd Toke

2-3mgmax. Increasing by ever si smaller and smaller points till u find ur spot

Well in the past the few days my girlfriend / fiancee's problem has gotten a lot better. She didn't smoke for a day, had one bong the next two the next day. THen one night just started smoking like usual. She is still getting it occasionally when sober and occasionally when high but it is now to a point were it is not really a worry just very annoying bad thing. I think she was just over stressed at work and stuff and just needed to calm down a bit. Me and her had a great time getting very benzo'ed then she was able to smoke grass properly and we were very relaxed just watching films and chilling on my bed. I was really really worried, like the kinda worried were until its fixed all you can do is be worried about that. Now its a lot better though, once she gets payed were going to get some co-q-10 and some magnesieum something something that helped my dad with anxiety. Keeping grass use low and not taking anything else apart from benzo's and alcohol which is a very relaxing break from just psych's and synths + weed.

Thanks for the help dude with megaman as his pic, the co-q-10 sounds great and just having one person talk to us about it made things better. We havent gone to the doctors yet as it was fully booked but if we do, it is no longer severe enough to tell about our drug use as it could fuck up getting scripts in the future. Thanks again for your help everyone, soon she should be able to smoke without any worries and be a lot more chilled out sober.

"Synthetic pot" banned in NJ as of March 1 2012

I heard it on the radio..but it's popping up in local news all over. What I can't find is any actual legislation..is it specific chemicals they have banned or somehow a blanket over the whole variety of synthetic cannabinoids?

It says its now illegal to possess manufacturer or sell.

Here is an article if anyone wants to read. http://www.thedailyjournal.com/article/20120301/NEWS01/303010041

I guess it's a good thing.. I want to quit smoking that shit anyway.. just curious if anyone has details on the law. The 1st ban didnt come close to working b/c they only banned a few chemicals..but it sounds like it's totally over for NJ now?

am2201 question

has anyone had any real luck with any roas besides vaporization/smoking? the duration makes constant vaporizing a pain in the ass. Lookin for ROA method/dosing info and other details

You could try oral but its effects are unpredictable I hear. Careful with synthetic cannabinoids.

I've overcome my panick attacks while smoking weed, finally. I did a lot of meditating and introspection.

Turns out you just have to block out every paranoid/negative thought as soon as it hits and tell yourself "It's just the paranoia talking, I'm high, I'm always like this when I smoke, I'm fine" and concentrate on something else, something fun, it can be anything.

Also set & setting matter a lot, don't get high somewhere where you're not comfortable doing so, wherever that might be for you.

Also, beta-blockers (i'd reccomend metroprolol) work just as well as benzos, for me at least (take them before you smoke a lot and you think you might end-up panicked); best thing is that they're not addictive.

Dude its because you're smoking a Sativa.

Know this.

1. Its weed, it raises your heart rate. You're fine.
2. You're fine.
3. Paranoia is from a Sativa, you're fine.
4. SMoke an indica if you don't want the running thought process.
5. You won't die from weed, you're fine.

Total B.S. (Paranoia is from Sativa)

I hate when people say that.

Marijuana is anxiogenic in nature, sativa or indica...it doesn't make a difference for some.

This is good imo... now its in the same categoy as pot, so there's no reason to buy synthetics over pot....

Of course I would much rather have both of them be legal and people would still make the same decision...

But having both illegal... is better in my opinion than having pot illegal and synthetics not... now they are both in the same market and I think that will cause the synthetics to become essentially ignored by anyone deciding between the two.....

Now the playing field is equal and there's no incentive to buy spice/incense/poison/shit over the real homegrown =D

I do see one fatal error in that law however.... is specifically says "substances that mimic the effects of cannabis" I don't find that any spice blend I've ever tried mimiced the effects of cannabis.... I feel like they mimic the effects partially of heroin and partially crack and partially meth... I don't find them similar to pot at all....

You can't find legislation because it's an Executive Order. Here's the press release which contains a link to a pdf of the full text of the Order. The Attorney General's effectively banned any cannabinoid receptor agonists in addition to ten specific cannabinoid families.

Completely unrelated, but yay for first post after years of lurking and anonymously posting and whatnot.

You can't find legislation because it's an Executive Order. Here's the press release which contains a link to a pdf of the full text of the Order. The Attorney General's effectively banned any cannabinoid receptor agonists in addition to ten specific cannabinoid families.

Completely unrelated, but yay for first post after years of lurking and anonymously posting and whatnot.

Interesting, I bet more states are going to pursue this strategy now as well.

And quite the first post, too! Very informative. Welcome! :)

On a related note, the federal ban expired today, no? That was probably the motivation for NJ enacting these new restrictions... but for everyone else, can I get a HOORAY!?

For others it does make a difference. Indicas tend to be a lot less anxiety producing in my experience. In fact they could be quite the opposite. If your having a panic attack or something serious like that you probably shouldn't be smoking. Although it can help too.

A lot of it is in your head. If you smoke to much and your sensitive it's likely to cause some paranoia. I remember I used to get tripped out when I was new to smoking.

The best advice is if smoking is starting to cause you to get anxious. Take a break. When you start smoking again you'll enjoy it way more.

Also try passion flower. It's nothing to strong but it can work to take the edge off as a natural anxiolytic

I recently tried R18 (Nothern Lights Summer Breeze) from a friend. It felt very similar to Sativa strains; it came on fast and was more of a "head" high than a "body" high. I didn't enjoy it. But, then again, I don't enjoy actual cannabis. Stupid of me to expect some other type of effect, I guess.

So it's official then, new jersey is run by stupid people (why am I not surprised). Cannabinoids are important for cancer research and a host of other reasons, only utter morons think cannabinoids should ever be illegal.

But, it's one thing to make specific cannabinoid drugs illegal, but to effectively try to outlaw any drugs that interact with the receptor system is truly and utterly stupid. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief when Rand Paul and others helped shoot this type of legislation down federally. But the idiots apparently have no one to check them in New Jersey. It's a shame.

Since synthetic cannabinoid discussion has been completely moved over to CD..

Psychedelic Drugs -> Cannabis Discussion

I think all drugs should be legal... that way they'd all be standardized and regulated... but if your gonna make one illegal then they all should be.... I don't feel legality stops anyone from using drugs they like... except if there's one that's legal claiming to be similar... so wether they're legal or illegal they're all on the same playing field

They took jwh-250 off the list... it was listed on the temp ban I thought... but its not on that doc.