• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion- 2nd Toke

After what happend earlier today, no chance. Just overdosed off of a hot spot on one of my 5 bongs, seriously I put the exact same amount as I usually do, everythings going great for 10 mins no feeling of holy shit as soon as I took it then boom. Worst overdose ive had yet, I have to say overdosing on am-2233 is the worst as I have od'ed off of 2201 + 694 before and it was no were near as bad. 2233 has the most terror, the most frightening physical effects and the worst feeling to it out of any synths I have tried if you smoke too much.

Im cutting back to one or two bongs a day now just so I dont go insane over withdrawals instead of 5 a day. Carry that on for 4 - 7 days then im cold turkey and finally away from this stuff.

Suprisingly me and my fiancee had 3 or 4 bongs about an hour ago and I am feeling the most real cannabis melted I have in ages, still feeling some negative stuff from the od but, the cannabis high is so refreshing and warm.

here's another question...on all the ones i've bought they all say does not contain jwh(and then a bunch of numbers) etc etc...so then what the hell IS in it to make you high?it must be some form of jwh compound otherwise it wouldn't work...

Anxiety + physical pain from weed/synthetic cannabinoids

Hey everyone, ive been pretty worried about my beatiful girlfriend lately. Me and her had a pretty bad overdose on AM 2201 + 2233 around 3 or 4 weeks ago. Ever since then she has been complaining about heart problems and pains in her body, she says it might be her kidney or liver but she is unsure and so am I. Last week she had a joint and then a little while later when she was on her own and went to bed she had a big panic attack and claims that nothings really been the same since. She hasn't smoked synths since the OD but I have so maybe theres traces of it on my bowl? Is that possible with the temperature it burns at and the small amount of powder that will be getting smoked each time?

Everytime she smokes cannabis she says her heart beats like fuck since the panic attack, she gets really really anxious and feels like shes going to faint. Even off the smallest smallest amount she gets these symptoms + physical pains. She has had minor repsitory problems as well. Ive been trying to tell her just forget about it and its all in your head and it will go away. But the problem is still there today, she gets waves of anxeity and all of these symptoms even when sober. I asked her if the symptoms are getting better or worse and she said worse?!?!? She smoked cannabis between the OD though and I think everything was ok then, it just seems to be this panic attack.

If this is one of those stories involving synthetics and being fucked for life I will never touch a drug again, i will never be able to forgive myself for ruining her life, i cant live with that guit I love her. Please somebody help me? I feel like shit thinking about how she might never be able to smoke cannabis again, were both stoners at heart and everyday smokers. I just cant get it out of my head, I dont know what I will do if I have hurt her as she is the only single thing I have ever cared about. She says it feels like synthetic cannabinoids when the waves of anxiety hit her but I refuse to let that be the case, is it possibly shes just developed an anxiety disorder as thats what it sounds like when I looked some of this shit up? A thread in CD described her symptoms over someone having a bad exp with real cannabis then getting the same symptoms she has.

Ive told her to just stop smoking weed for a bit, she had an eitzolam the other night and that made her a lot happier. She just got a new job (at a hair salon, a very very fancy one) and isn't too happy at her house either so theres plenty stress + anxiety in her life. I just really need someone to give me some info. She says she cant stop smoking grass even just for a couple days because its the only thing she can look forward to as life is so shit atm. She has suffered from depression as well, I just want to know if she will be safe?

I really need info on this asap!! If anyone can reply or pm me or anything, im in a panic and have been for days. Any more questions about the situation feel free to ask, I am going to make an emergency apointment for her on her day off at the doctors (wednesday) but thats the only thing I can think of. Please, any information would be much apreciated I am going crazy here trying to taper off the cannabinoids atm as well, fuck this shit I cant take it.

EDIT: She was also complaining about a throbbing headache on the phone earlier, sounds like the synths ahh what the fuck am I meant to do im a fucking idiot for ever buying this stuff. I really think she should aly off all drugs apart from benzo's for a while.

you really need to take her to her doctor to get her evaluated for sure. stop experimenting with rcs, unless you know the direct source from which they came from. unfortunately the scene in regards to RCs sucks complete ass by comparison to years ago, so disregard that and comfort her as best as you can.

my personal recommendations is to get her 400mg/capsule co-q-10 because it's literally the best darn supplement i've ever taken for anything in regards to the heart, it helps me immensely. I can sympathize with you as far as you caring about her so much, and for someone like her to be there for you and vice versa only cements your foundation for one another. So comfort her as best as you can and definately have her get her issues checked out ASAP.

here's another question...on all the ones i've bought they all say does not contain jwh(and then a bunch of numbers) etc etc...so then what the hell IS in it to make you high?it must be some form of jwh compound otherwise it wouldn't work...

it could contain anything, there's no way to know,

most people assume that it contains a different synthetic cannabinoid or mix of several, that have not yet been banned... but in reality they may contain something different entirely, or perhaps nothing at all...

If I was forced to guess what's in your spice blend I would say that if your lucky it contains nothing, and if your unlucky it contains an unbanned synthetic cannabinoid...

I say unlucky because from my experience synthetic cannabinoids cause nothing but problems fror their users...

I just finally freed myself from these awful substances... started out I just wanted to see how it compared to herb... a week later I couldn't even sleep for more than an hour or two at a time at night without having to keep waking and smoking more

shit well i just bought this blend, that was stupid! i'm still going to use it for a couple days, but i'm going to be extra careful with how much i do now.

There are hundreds of cannabinoids that aren't in the JWH series...

it could contain anything, there's no way to know,

most people assume that it contains a different synthetic cannabinoid or mix of several, that have not yet been banned... but in reality they may contain something different entirely, or perhaps nothing at all...

If I was forced to guess what's in your spice blend I would say that if your lucky it contains nothing, and if your unlucky it contains an unbanned synthetic cannabinoid...

I say unlucky because from my experience synthetic cannabinoids cause nothing but problems fror their users...

I just finally freed myself from these awful substances... started out I just wanted to see how it compared to herb... a week later I couldn't even sleep for more than an hour or two at a time at night without having to keep waking and smoking more

ok i'll just give you a list of the ones i've tried.....to give a better baseline

cloud10 storm-on low doses a slight relaxation almost no euphoria,higher dosese very weed like effects but not too pronounced.....not much agitation on this one

high times herbal incense-the one i had a fairly bad trip on,complete disassociation,paranoia,almost like a full blown acid trip,crappy comedown that lingers for weeks

wicked and wild incense-same as high times but a little more pleasurable on the comedown and a bit more euphoria...

pineapple express-almost no euphoria and more of a strong indica buzz on higher doses...one of the weaker blends for sure

freedom incense-very weed like,but some major agitation on the comedown that lasts for a few hours..

i would post more but this is just an example of some of the ones i've tried,with the main negative afteraffects being the agitation.....

and...right now i'm just getting back to normal after a few weeks of use....but for days i had some sort of derealization (could be from the frequency of use)that seemed to linger but is almost gone....i badly want to smoke the real thig...but have very little contacts right now(except for one and it will take me about a week to save up) anything has got to be better than this shit...i was expecting a cannabis alternative not some sort of pronounced lingering afteraffects that take weeks to go away

Synths seem more like crack or meth to me... always craving more and horrible withdrawals from even modest use

i agree...are you familiar with any of the blends i listed?i thought maybe you might have tried some and had the same effects..

I have tried a good few blends, smoked the powder on its own and made homemade blends and they are all pretty much like that, seriously ive just after a week managed to taper down to 3 bongs a day. Trying to get down to 1 then gone, the withdrawals are really bad, im a lot better now after a week of 5 bongs a day but its still lingering, body feels like shit especially when I smoke but I need it if I dont want to get anxious feelings that are slowly subsiding. Stay away from this shit dude, it is really unhealthy mentally and physically even if used moderatley for a few months.

I have tried a good few blends, smoked the powder on its own and made homemade blends and they are all pretty much like that, seriously ive just after a week managed to taper down to 3 bongs a day. Trying to get down to 1 then gone, the withdrawals are really bad, im a lot better now after a week of 5 bongs a day but its still lingering, body feels like shit especially when I smoke but I need it if I dont want to get anxious feelings that are slowly subsiding. Stay away from this shit dude, it is really unhealthy mentally and physically even if used moderatley for a few months.

luckily i am on lexapro to help calm me down...otherwise i would have really been a mess.....it was good to experiment with for awhile but reading all the negative shit about it has really turned me away from it..... it seems much more addictive to and the withdrawal symptoms are ridiculous...i've never felt that way on weed...how is it that this is legal and weed isn't?

i was thinking this was something i could do once a week to help take the edge off...i guess even that is risky lol...

i still have my packets stashed away...

i was thinking this was something i could do once a week to help take the edge off...i guess even that is risky lol...

i still have my packets stashed away...

Some people are ok with smoking it, if you want you could smoke it occasionally but not regularily. I would reccomend it to be treated like crack or meth, not just 'fake' weed. Its fucked me up pretty bad and pretty sure my fiancee now gets panic attacks + cant smoke cannabis anymore without getting really anxious because of it. Imagine never be able to smoke weed again for maybe the rest of your life, if you can risk that then go ahead smoke it. Some people smoke it all the time though, chainer a mod here when he was telling me about his ratio's of chemical it was pretty insane haha. If I hadnt used them all day everyday and never started using AM-2233 I would have been a lot better I think.

Also, does anyone have any info of using am-2233 over a long period of time or overdoses on am-2233? Withdrawals were comparable to what other people were saying but the overdoses were compeltely insane. Also I feel like it may have done serious physical damage to my body though.

Yes I agree... I have a cannabis card here in cali and have been a cannabis grower and conoisseur for years before trying synths... sadly weed just isn't the same anymore since synths :(

Granted its only been a short time sincequitting synths... but I had quit smoking herb for over a month when I was doing the synths all the time so the weed should have hit me extra hard when I went back to it... but it didn't... even now that the synth withdrawals are over and I feel normal, I smoke some weed and hardly get any effect now cept slight munchies and a little anti-anxiety effect... I miss the euphoria and giddiness and thoughtfulness that I used to get from it :(

Yes I agree... I have a cannabis card here in cali and have been a cannabis grower and conoisseur for years before trying synths... sadly weed just isn't the same anymore since synths :(

Granted its only been a short time sincequitting synths... but I had quit smoking herb for over a month when I was doing the synths all the time so the weed should have hit me extra hard when I went back to it... but it didn't... even now that the synth withdrawals are over and I feel normal, I smoke some weed and hardly get any effect now cept slight munchies and a little anti-anxiety effect... I miss the euphoria and giddiness and thoughtfulness that I used to get from it :(

How long have you not touched any synths for? I smoked again today and it was nice but mild, I think the lovely high I got the other day was alot down to the 2 valium I forgot I'd taken.

Thanks for the reply, I will look into co-q-10, my mum takes it and I asked her about it and she said its rather expensive. Especially at the doses you suggested, would it be easier to buy pure powder? Of course, we would test it out on her to see if it works first.

My fiancee managed to have a few bongs today and said the anxiety was the least its been in a while, she also got some money and some other things to look forward to so shes been in a better mood witch helps it all. ANy more replies are much apreciated

Saturday before last was my first whole day clean and haven't and won't smoke(or consume by any roa) them ever again...

I suggest stopping both for a month if you want everything back to normal. Cannabinoids create cross tolerance so you probably raised your tolerance even while not smoking any cannabis