• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion- 2nd Toke

might have something to do with higher thc to cbd(?) ratio

if it was legal we wouldn't have this problem, we could just go buy a nice indica or something. i've managed to beat my weed anxiety now though, and now i just enjoy being hiiiiigh.

I have less problems when I am smoking continously. To me weeds effects are best experienced as a daily smoker because the THC and other chemicals are built up in your body. So you don't have as much of an up and down as you do when you occassionally dose. I also make sure to smoke mostly cheap weed. It may be worse for my lungs but it saves me a ton of money, i get to smoke more, and psychologically I'm sure its alot better for me.

Anybody ever found that one hit of strong cannabis is more likely to cause an anxiety attack versus a prolonged smoke session?

Well I think one strong hit could set you over for sure but then again you can take a few little drags over time and BLAM get hit like a ton of bricks.

well iv got put on the list to sample this stuff so if you lot dnt know about it once i get it il let you know

my gram sample will be here monday morning its sat ten miles down the road lol cant get it till monday

are there any adverse reactions to smoking spice and taking lexapro..ssri

i'm a synthetic cannabis smoker and have been on lexapro for anger and anxiety (ssri) for months....i was wondering if there is any adverse reactions when the two are combined...

i ask because i notice lately...not during the high that i am a bit more irritable and disoriented(very mild,like a slight agitation)the next day.....but usually because i have smoked a few times the prior night...but when i take my meds again everything is cool..

morning people sorry cnt remember if i have asked this before but have you had an heroin style withdrawals i.e the runs aches pains after very heavy use i always get it after smoking more than 2g pure and this time its happened after 43g of blend i got

If i want to use cannabinoids by oral route, how big should be dosage relatively to smoked ways?

Has anybody positive experiences in ingesting JWH-250 and/or AM-2201 orally?

Olive oil and fatty milk didn't worked out as good as i expected it.

Thanks a lot.

More then your usal smoking dose, dunno by how much, maybe double? Ive only heard not actually tried oral cannabinoids but I imagine they would be pretty strong.

I recently purchased a blend from a different forum at a great price and was very excitted to recieve my 20 grams. I had gotten a 3g sample beforehand and it wasn't the best smoke, bit uncomftorable and doesn't agree with your body but all in all it was ok especially mixed with my homemade blend. The said chemicals in the blend are AM-2201 + 2233. I ordered the weaker blend as it was a little bit cheaper. When I first smoked the blend I used a very small amount, it was ok but even more uncomftorable and body loadish. That night I was smoking very big bongs of it and had a very negative experiance comparable to a pretty fucking bad trip. It was making me get strange visuals were there was no visuals just everything, my fiancee's face, my room, objects looked strange and distorted and cartoonish with lots of cannabinoid static. It gave me a horrible feeling and afterglow of a bad trip were everthings a bit off for a couple days. It also made me get sick creeping up my throat, very increased heart rate, tremors / shakes (really really badly) and weird burps. Also even days afterwords it still has affected my stomach giving me the shits haha.

What made all these effects happen? I think the am-2233 is suspect, theres not toomuch on it online. Anyone every experianced anything like this from cannabinoids?

The dosage ranges are a bit funny when doing oral, sometimes it can take up to 100mg to feel anything (wouldn't recommend going this high of course)

Have you tried sublingual? Haven't done it myself, but worth a try I reckon =D

I dont understand why people put this junk into their bodys, but thanks for being guinea pigs.