• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[Mega] Picture Thread ver. We Got Trees To Bring You To Yo' Knees

someone feel like explaining to me what a thumb reefer is?

You just dry the bud enough so it's a little crispy, put 3 fingers around the bottom of the bud & gently pull the stem out
(or gently pull bud off of stem) Bud usually stays in physical form - roll a paper around it (w/o cutting it up) Takes a little practice... end up w/ a reefer about the size of yer' thumb.
Being crispy (I set a bud over my amp. vents for bout' an hour) It burns evenly w/o running.

that would be a ridiculous waste of cannabis.

Not when you have "trees that drop you to your knees"...Excuse me, while I kiss the sky...
Iv'e been to Jamaica a few times & seen many a Rastafarian roll this way...

I've never seen anyone in the states do it in a fashion that convinces me it's a good ROA, and the times I have gone to Jamaica they were only doing it with the tourist "good" weed (which was really just KB status, not GRADE A/A+ stuff like you'd assume Jamaica has).

NSFW:
saturnn.jpg

Saturn

I got 6.5g for an undisclosed price but let's just say OTHER dispensaries will charge MORE for a simple 3.5g of product that I contend is less quality than this.

Saturn is a delicious, pungent, potent Indica. %)

Last edited by a moderator:
Papa; thanks for adding NSFW tags; I keep forgetting to do that when I post in this thread. :)

Yummy? Oh for sure!!! This is my primary indica to smoke right now. I couldn't be happier with it. The place I went to has 3 different types of top-shelf and this is just the "mid top-shelf". Prices aren't allowed but that would give you a good idea of relative quality ;) ;).

If the place I got it from gets some professional photos, of a higher megapixel, I think you all will be able to see just how good this stuff is a bit better. My camera phone kind of sucks in that regard.

no prob CH.. I have a couple of seeds from some great genetics that a boy of mine imported from cali....I can't wait to put them down...I need to clear some space in the room first though..

Emerald OG

NSFW:
emeraldog.jpg

Very decent, long lasting high. It has an unforgettable flavor; just like other strains with pungent aromas/flavors. :)

I haven't smoked enough of the 6g of it I got to really give you all any more info, but the picture was beautiful so I couldn't wait to share.

no prob CH.. I have a couple of seeds from some great genetics that a boy of mine imported from cali....I can't wait to put them down...I need to clear some space in the room first though..

:D I know you will have some exciting adventures ahead! %)

NSFW:
P1040562.jpg

Finally got round to editing some pics. Close up of PPP in mid bloom.

Last edited:
Hello!

Hey this is my first post on Bluelight, just thought I could contribute a few pics and get started out nice. =D

That second picture looks awesome Captain H. I didn't think the first looked that amazing.

That second picture looks awesome Captain H. I didn't think the first looked that amazing.

Both were very good, so it's interesting you say that. The dispensary I get this stuff from said a while ago most outdoor and indoor strains had similar cannabinoid levels, and that the differences between indoor/outdoor buds were mostly about taste/etc.

I also used a camera phone in both pictures; if I had a better camera it might look better. :) Thanks for the feedback though!

Ghost:
NSFW:
55GzQ.jpg

JIWds.jpg

it looks... unreal

Im not sure what this one is, I think it might be my parents weed lolz

NSFW:
InRwu.jpg

Last edited:
What an amazing thread! Really wish we could get grass like this in glasgow!! (if you can i dont know how) and had the choice of what you guys have!!

Best weed i ever tried was in cali when i was only 16. i wasnt even a regular smoker and took a hit from a bong at a party!! was way to strong for me and i never said another word the whole night, can remember getting taken to a truck stop and i wanted one of everything haha

i'll never forget that night!