• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[Mega] Picture Thread ver. We Got Trees To Bring You To Yo' Knees

A bud a pulled from an ounce of Adelaide's finest! :D

NSFW:
img1313g.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats good !

A BIG hello from your Canadian Buddy bringing you some of our finest weed (All these are from a private dealer except my last one)
We also have the finest prices which i would tell you if i were allowed to on this forum.

But anyways. We'll start with my fave being Tasman Haze ... Look at the HAIIIRS on this baby...

NSFW:
tasmanhaze.jpg

Next i have some good olde Power Plant to show ya . Another one of my faves. Amazing high.

NSFW:
powerplant.jpg

Some Tangerine ... Havent really heard much about this stuff ... Anyone ?

NSFW:
tangerineq.jpg

Some Bubba Kush ...

NSFW:
bubbakush.jpg

And heres a pic of some outdoor White Widow nug that i attempted to grow over the summer . It was my first grow .. Opinions would be appreciated :p

NSFW:
whitewidoutdoor.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
damn that's some tasty looking bud!

I tried my hand at a few plants over the past few months myself, looks like your outdoors came out about the same as mine! Good job IMO, if it smokes and gets you high, it's successful :p

I meant to ask, are you in the Mediterranean, but you answered my question anyway lol

junkie what strain is that?

again just a bag seed mate.......i found some other photos of my sativa dominat babys....I'll chuck em up soon got atleast 3.5 oz per plant n the pics are at 3 weeks flower :p this was my first and only time growing in the ground witch i found to have alot better success than growing in just pots........

If you don't mind me asking, did you get the seeds from growers or a dispensary, or through "another method". I got lucky and got a femmed seed once from my buddy who works a dispensary.

That grow looks a lot like mine so I'm just curious! I wish I had pictures.

If you don't mind me asking, did you get the seeds from growers or a dispensary, or through "another method". I got lucky and got a femmed seed once from my buddy who works a dispensary.

That grow looks a lot like mine so I'm just curious! I wish I had pictures.

Is u talkin to me???If so i just got the seed out of some buds i smoked......sadly i had to pull her up a bit early cos she went hermi on me :\ still epic smoke tho

Sour OG :)

NSFW:
2011-06-24143616.jpg

Funny...I know it wasnt as potent, but I used to get Lb's of high grade Mexican that looked very similar (+ seeds & leaf of course) the tri's had more of a red & orange tint. $25 for a full sandwich baggie...

Whats good !

A BIG hello from your Canadian Buddy bringing you some of our finest weed (All these are from a private dealer except my last one)
We also have the finest prices which i would tell you if i were allowed to on this forum.

But anyways. We'll start with my fave being Tasman Haze ... Look at the HAIIIRS on this baby...

NSFW:
tasmanhaze.jpg

Next i have some good olde Power Plant to show ya . Another one of my faves. Amazing high.

NSFW:
powerplant.jpg

Some Tangerine ... Havent really heard much about this stuff ... Anyone ?

NSFW:
tangerineq.jpg

Some Bubba Kush ...

NSFW:
bubbakush.jpg

And heres a pic of some outdoor White Widow nug that i attempted to grow over the summer . It was my first grow .. Opinions would be appreciated :p

NSFW:
whitewidoutdoor.jpg

The original White Widow (I first had & smoked) about 3 yrs. ago was Sativa dominant 80-90% and the trichome's were crystal/translucent white. One of the best I've ever smoked, the leaf part of the bud was very light green.

^ yes . like i said its an outdoor personal grow . .

Never expected it to turn out like the "real" white widow which i have smoked by the way :p

Has that distinct white wid smell though .

^ yes . like i said its an outdoor personal grow . .

Never expected it to turn out like the "real" white widow which i have smoked by the way :p

Has that distinct white wid smell though .

Right On...nothing wrong w/ that. Is it Sativa dominant ? I've read people talking about what a great Indica hybrid White Widow is & it makes me cringe...because I know the what the original strain was meant to be. But thats just because I love Sativa's - doesnt mean it's wrong...

White Widow is a Brazilian sativa crossed with a South Indian hybrid so there are some indica traits in it, but to say it's an indica or indica dom is wrong. It's probably because the dutch have crossed it with afghan.

I'm growing a Black Widow and some plants do have leaves closer to being webbed rather than compound pinnate, so the indica traits do show in some phenos.

White Widow is a Brazilian sativa crossed with a South Indian hybrid so there are some indica traits in it, but to say it's an indica or indica dom is wrong. It's probably because the dutch have crossed it with afghan.

I'm growing a Black Widow and some plants do have leaves closer to being webbed rather than compound pinnate, so the indica traits do show in some phenos.

"probably because the Dutch crossed it with Afghan"
You got it brother... and people keep seeding it with strictly Indica dominant strains, taking it futher from the original W. Widow I once loved.

this thread makes me want to start taking pictures again... perhaps...