• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[Mega] Picture Thread ver. We Got Trees To Bring You To Yo' Knees

You said you got double stacked ecstasy? Pffft, we got triple stacked nugs! Watchu know about that?

NSFW:
nvvrc.jpg

Banana OG

triple stack nug?!?! I heard that has 3x the THC as single stack nug.

^ thanks mate, that's really nice of you to say :) It's really great to get some encouragement.

I can't fucking wait to smoke those bitches since I'm all out of smoke and am dying for some.

Last edited:
this thread is great. you've all given me weed envy, with your pictures and your bongs and your keif. I got nothin and i'm broke with no job. You made me realize that people are still smoking and growing great bud. Lets see some northern lights tho if somebody has it, that shits my favorite=D

thought this should go here too...

Afghan Kush my favorite strain of all
NSFW:
x69bk.jpg

Ghost this shit was dankness
NSFW:
kYdzE.jpg

My parents weed lol, see that fatty blunt in the back??
NSFW:
2XMg1.jpg

Think this is trainwreck, dank ass shit, bad pics
NSFW:
rvHCL.jpg

qLb79.jpg

and this new unknown shit... FIRE!

NSFW:
DrrBD.jpg

That's too much awesome for one post.
Holy shit those nugs look amazing...

recent pick up

NSFW:
DSC01770.jpg

NSFW:
finishedproductanditem2.jpg

good stuff, nothing insane but really smooth sativa dominate. I'd give it 88/100, solid B/B+.

NSFW:
bubblekushblunt.jpg

^ aye, thats how you roll a bleezy.

This isn't my photo for the record, but it's some purple hash made from a strain called pakistan chitral kush. Looks lovely!

NSFW:
attachment.php

Last edited:
I know, it's the first time I've seen purple hash before. I'm definitely getting that strain which produces purple phenotypes reliably. It's a really great strain bred straight from pure landrace genetics. edit: actually I'll be getting the sandstorm, which is 90% pakistan chitral kush so close enough!

NSFW:
attachment.php

I know, it's the first time I've seen purple hash before. I'm definitely getting that strain which produces purple phenotypes reliably. It's a really great strain bred straight from pure landrace genetics. edit: actually I'll be getting the sandstorm, which is 90% pakistan chitral kush so close enough!

NSFW:
attachment.php

Those are some crazy lookin buds. I'm up in Oregon right now, and I brought weed from my home state with me. I thought what I brought was good (and for Utah weed, it's damn good), (they said it was green crack, it was very dense and all infested with trichs) but I kinda developed a high tolerance to it within one week (and it wasn't helping me sleep AT ALL, which is what I use it for). I got to try this guys bud up here in Oregon, and it was *such* a clear headed soaring high, that left me asleep on this guy's couch. All the med users I know up here make fun of me every time I take a hit of their bud, home grown is the best! It's funny, it's all been free, and all been top notch (but none of them approve of me smoking it, they want me to eat it if they're gonna share, so I haven't gotten much from them. as if they ever take tolerance breaks)

Wow AE, I've seen my fair share of cold-grown bud (forced purple), and even dropped temps on Purple Urkle before, but I've never personally seen bud that heavily colored.

Someday. I know color doesn't mean shit but it's always fun to have some crazy looking bud.

Let me know how your grow turns out, I'd be supper interested to see how it develops. Like I said, most purps I've seen start with a very light purple hue and are forced more purple by dropping temp, changing the color of the chlorophyll. Never seen a landrace purple before. Very cool.

I bought some buds that looked quite literally BLACK except for the hairs once. Had a very unique aroma that I have not smelled from other bud as well. I wonder if they did something with nutrients/ super cold growing temp. I guess it seems strange to me that growing temperature would ever even be an issue with indoor grown bud, unless it was a really big room or they were using florescent lights instead of HID/MH

Black Jack can turn black, especially with a little cold at the end. Awesome smoke, as are most of their strains.