• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] How much Cannabis do you smoke?

Quarter Oz of midis a day normally, half O of regular or Eigth to quarter of nugs.. this is everyday if im gettin fucked up on some other drug i smoke more, i have smoked an ounce of nugs in a night quite afew times.

depends on hopw rich i am....

in a ideal world, i'd prbably smoke 2g a day...

barely smoke at all anymore...prbably an 8th a week if that?

slikbrick said:
i don't wanna start shit but I can smoke you all out!
unless your also dutch ofcours
about two grams of good shit or less it depends but still....=D

Dude I smoked 2g's before I went to my first class today.

I usually smoke ~ hq a day but some days its a fuckin lot more...

A session to myself ill smoke 1g minimum in bongs or a blunt. Usually 1.5 gs at least if im smokin a blunt. Ill usually smoke 4-5 of those sessions a day.

Weekends, sometimes up to a half o a day, but thats not too often. usually a quarter a day on weekends, sunday being the exception cuz i study like a mofucka on sundays.

yeah...i smoke too much pot

how do you guys manage to afford to smoke 2,3,4,5 g's a day?

that would cost me like $30-$60 and I can't imagine spending that much on weed a fuckin day.

if i got soapbar its a half ounce a week....struggle at that cos that shit takes loads to get you stoned so i smoke it real quick.

if i got buds then a quarter O a week/week and a half and thats being liberal.

weed situ over here stinks.....and not of the good stuff ;)

before i moved into college i'd smoke anywhere from a gram a day to 5 grams a day. now i am lucky to smoke a gram a day, and most days i dont even smoke. its better though, because my tolerance is getting back under control for when i do get a job and have spending money again. ;)

before i smoked alot, but then i started to lose the nice feeling and stopped.

So now i smoke maybe 2-3 joints a month. And i got that nice beginner high back :)

Just to sit back, watch a good movie with some friends, listen to some music.

OR play some smash brothers melee (4-p fighting game) and take a puff and really get onto the game. Thats pure joy :)

wow..i smoke like a quarter oz a day im in highschool and i got work too it doesnt affect anything

Bit less then a gram per day and decreasing