• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] How much Cannabis do you smoke?

I used to buy texas schwag dirt cheap, about a quarter of a pound a week (on 5-6 heads) but now im down to less then a gram a month.

Drug overdose has my heart fucked so im afraid to overdo it.

willow11 said:
Bit less then a gram per day and decreasing

Now about half a gram every day or therabouts and still going down. Reverse tolerance is kicking in nciely :)

i usually smoke maybe a few times a month, prolly around ~3/5 times a month

A gram a week or thereabouts... dunno how you people manage to smoke so much.

for a while there i was devouring a half oz a day between me and people would pop around for a few cones here and there...cut down now and am actually not smoking at the moment...

the most ive smoked was about 0.25g a day. on weekends maybe a gram a day. but ive cut down a lot. i smoke about a gram in two or three weeks now which is quite alright. id like to do it more, but i just dont buy any. if i have weed around the house, ill smoke it daily. i cant refrain!

my strict parents and frequent visits from my girlfriend keep me off weed.

Well at this very time, none. Im on a 6 week long brake from THC. But im finished with 6 weeks on saturday so thats great!=D

But before my brake, i smoked all to much. In almost a year or something like that, i smoked 1-3 times a day. Almost only hashish so was a stoner even then not smoking. But thats over now, now ill only smoke during the weekend8o

Whats all this gram talk god dam it!? brought, sold and smoked by the oz! hehe I'm old school, Grams have there place, but thats for the harder drugs when !-2g difference could fuck you up!

On average I smoke about an 1/8 to a 1/4 a week (thats 3.5-7g) to my self, I've stoped smoking so much on the weekends now as found more interesting things to experiment with. think the most I have probably smoked to mysel in a day would be about an 1/8 which tends to happen at fests :)

oldskoolbl said:
I smoke approximately 10 grams of mid grade or about 5 grams of high grade nuggets.

Daily? Weekly? Monthly?

I used to smoke about an eighth about every two weeks, but I bought up a couple ounces right before I cut WAY back my smoking, so now I smoke like a gram every three weeks, and these ounces will be lasting me quite some time....

It all depends for me.
Sometimes I dont smoke at all for a weeks. But usually I would say that i smoke a bout 1 gram a day on weekdays when i go out.
And weekends i could prolly smoke up to a quarter oz a day but that gets way to expensive.
My usual amount for the weekend would be 3.5 grams (Friday, Saturday and sometimes can last me on to Sunday)

My flatmate and I share an eighth every 3-5 days. Given i smoke more than him, i say i probably smoke 2-2.5 grams ever ~4 days. So, about .5 grams a day.

I do want to cut back soon though...i can't sustain it (monetarily or time-wise).

Last edited:
Xorkoth said:
You guys should calm down... you're eventually going to reach a point where it's pointless to smoke. I go through about 2 grams or less a week between myself and my girlfriend and another friend who we occasionally smoke with, although he throws down as well. I use a vaporizer and always get very high, but no longer feel the effects on me when I'm not actively high, except for the lack of vivid dreams when I smoke on a day. I break up about this much to put in the vaporizer, and it gets about 6 to 8 hits if the heat setting is right:
--___
-/----\
|------|
-\___/ (formatting this is hard)

I used to smoke an eighth every 3 days. That got expensive. Now I *ahem* obtain my own by means of paying my electric bill, so it's not really a factor anymore. But still, I wouldn't want to smoke that much. it's just silly. It's like you're having some sort of contest to see who's the biggest and baddest stoner. I used to play that game, but it's not worth it and it has a much bigger impact on your mental and physical state when you do it.

of course I'm talking about fine buds here, nothing less.

+1 quoted for muthafuckin truth!

There's a lot of pointless dicksizing in this thread.

I had a friend in college who would brag about the amount of herb he smoked either with his girlfriend or with another person and her; but it turns out they were smoking shitty herb that they'd buy in large quantities for cheap.

I haven't smoked any herb in 2 years. I've been smoking on/off for about 9-10 years and that's a long time, so I'm giving my lungs a break.

I know I'll probably start again sometime but just not now. I'll probably just keep it to a once a month type of thing or do it a few times a year or just do it socially a few times a year with friends.

When I did smoke, I usually would smoke a 1-3 hits of quality yummy bud in a small glass bowl/one hitter either once a month or a few times a month just on weekends for the most part.

I smoked daily for a month one summer, smoking at least once/multiple times a day; but I'm not sure how much I smoked since I didn't keep track.

i used to smkoe however much my income would allow.
now it's been a couple months since i got high.
i'm kind of glad i have ua's because i really needed to change my pot smoking habits.

when i used to sell i'd easily go through an 1/8th a day because everyone that baught usually packs one.

these days id say between 1-1.5 for an average day. sometime a little more/ little less

since i have school i smoke about 1-2 grams a night but on fridays and the whole weekend around 10+ blunts a day