• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] How much Cannabis do you smoke?

Now that I quit drinking and have no other drugs to really get high on..... I smoke about 1.5 grams of heady weed a day.

Used to be somewhere around 4-5 grams a day. Went on for about a year, then gave it up and now i'd be lucky to get through 0.5g a day before greening out. Despite all attempts i can smoke nowhere near the rate i was last year.

I smoke anywhere from .1-.2 grams a day on average. Every so often I will skip days and will only smoke 4 times in a 7 day week. I used to smoke about twice as much, and never took any breaks, always smoked daily. I would smoke around .4-.5 grams a day on average. It feels nice not to smoke as much, but I didnt think I smoked THAT much to begin with. I think when I used to hang out with "stoner" friends I used to smoke up to a gram or more a day. I hate smoking that much though. I feel burnt out all day, lazy, bored, tired, and I waste so much money. Not only that, but I don't get as high and it doesn't last nearly as long. At my worst a bowl or two would only make me feel high for 15 minutes.. I have no idea why people spend 50-100 dollars a day on weed.. it's so pointless..

I smoke ~0.15 grams (1 small bowl) on weekdays and ~0.3 grams (2 small bowls) on sat/sun. Each of these small bowls will leave me satisfied for ~3-4 hours. I don't see how anyone can smoke more than a gram a day, let alone 1/4 ounce and whatever these guys are saying. I get called a 'stoner' and 'pothead' for smoking supposedly 1/40th of what you smoke. You HAVE to be smoking some really shitty weed, theres no two ways about it.

Last edited:
This week is the first this year I haven't smoked.

Actually no, I had one last night . . .which my flatmate made me. Normally half an ounce over the weeknights with the same again over the weekend, if im out.

Occasionally I will stop for a while, usually when I have no money on the last leg b4 payday!

16-17g's a week, about 2.5-3 grams a day of the finest hydro canada can produce on the east coast, its surprizingly cheap, so its not a hard habit to keep up, its cheaper then buying a pack of smokes a day here, auctually , If im working, i'll usually smoke significantly more (+1,+2g's more), but I match up with other co-workers in the bathrooms. Its usually all through my water bong (which has never had water in it), damn, its got some thick black res build up just from this month.

But if its harvest time, an ounce a week really isnt out of the question, QP's go for 400$, ha.

i smoke probably oz/week...like .5-.7g on my days off, and 0.5-1g on my workdays. i really don't know whether i smoke schwag or decent weed because around here you never know what you're getting..but it smells NICE, has no seeds/leaves and the high lasts (for me) at least 2 hours if you smoke like a 1g joint.i started smoking in august '05..and im from eSTONia;)

Last edited:
infirno_snake said:
going through bigger and bigger bags every week..

I definately hear you on that one. I've been diminishing at least 3 or 4 grams daily of mid-grade weed. It has come to the point where my high will last only 15 minutes unless I come across a different strain.

You guys should calm down... you're eventually going to reach a point where it's pointless to smoke. I go through about 2 grams or less a week between myself and my girlfriend and another friend who we occasionally smoke with, although he throws down as well. I use a vaporizer and always get very high, but no longer feel the effects on me when I'm not actively high, except for the lack of vivid dreams when I smoke on a day. I break up about this much to put in the vaporizer, and it gets about 6 to 8 hits if the heat setting is right:
--___
-/----\
|------|
-\___/ (formatting this is hard)

I used to smoke an eighth every 3 days. That got expensive. Now I *ahem* obtain my own by means of paying my electric bill, so it's not really a factor anymore. But still, I wouldn't want to smoke that much. it's just silly. It's like you're having some sort of contest to see who's the biggest and baddest stoner. I used to play that game, but it's not worth it and it has a much bigger impact on your mental and physical state when you do it.

of course I'm talking about fine buds here, nothing less.

wow, i'm a light smoker compared to some.

i average 3 grams a month! and I still smoke every day!

Wow, 3 grams last a month in everyday smokers hands? 3 grams will last me ..................maybe...3 days.

iStaaHi said:
motherfuckin impossible

its not impossible if someone took just took like one hit out of a pipe every day (although i probably used to smoke more than .1 grams in each hit) but if someone took one small hit of weed per day they could make 3 grams last a month. one hit would be enough to get a buzz if you didnt have a high tolerance although i think most of us like(d) to get higher than that.

Q: How much weed do you smoke?
A: Assuming I even have any, then as much as I have which is in general and if living alone / not sharing too much about 1/2 oz schwag per week or 1oz kind bud per month. Obviously, the latter scenario is much preferred were price no object.

i presently buy an 1/8 oz per week, though i dont feel its particularly strong stuff, but its the only connection i have. I'm gonna try to cut down or take a break soon though as my tolerence has certainly gone up since i started university. Before then, when weed was harder to get, an 1/8 oz would last me 2 weeks, but i would only smoke on weekends back then.

-*has a cold and terrible sore throat and wants to get baked :(*